• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 4th, 2013- 8 night Western out of Galveston

Cnolte said:
I started a kids meeting board so if your kids are online I know mine would love to meet yours! It is under cruise forum meets - I think that is what it was called - I am new to this whole messge board stuff :) My kids share a screen name it is 3mickeyfans....

I'll get my dd to go on the thread to meet others as well. Unfortunately I went to set up her own account and now I need to submit a form since she's underage. I guess she'll be able to chat later in the week.

I will be bringing my three daughters (9,9, & 7) on this cruise with me. The husband cannot come but this is the second time on the magic so he already knows the drill. I am excited to spend some mom and daughter time together....if I see them during the cruise :)

Has anyone ever brought kids without their spouse before? Do I need special documents?

I just sent my request to join the Facebook group, I know my girls would love to meet others before the cruise.

Also, I am considering the dolphin swim in chankanub Cozumel, but independent of Disney. Has anyone done this? It is a third of disneys price and when you multiply that by three, it's a huge savings.

Also, I am considering the dolphin swim in chankanub Cozumel, but independent of Disney. Has anyone done this? It is a third of disneys price and when you multiply that by three, it's a huge savings.

We did that before we had kids. I would do it again if I didn't have little kids. Chankanab has a beach/snorkeling area as well that you can use when you finish. It's not the greatest snorkeling, though.

We cruised last year and I was just shy of the 20 whatever week cutoff. If you are like i was at that point just pregnancy shorts and nice babydoll dress makes for a very easy trip. Good luck!

Blovesdisney said:
I'll get my dd to go on the thread to meet others as well. Unfortunately I went to set up her own account and now I need to submit a form since she's underage. I guess she'll be able to chat later in the week.

Yeah I did that too! Mine are super excited to talk to all the kids!

We just booked the January 4th Magic out of Galveston. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise....the other 2 on Wonder and had a fabulous time......Mexico and also Pacific Coast! A bit concerned about the weather in January......anyone have any ideas? This is first time on the boards.....what does FE, FB etc. mean?
Looking forward to the cruise!

Welcome! We are really excited as well. There are a ton of 7-9 yr old girls on the cruise so your daughter will fit right in! My daughter is 8 and I have two boys too 10/12. Fe is for fish extendenders. Is a gift exchange tat we are all part of from our thread on Facebook I'm sure on of the more experienced cruisers can
fill you in more. I just googled fish extenders. It sounds so fun. Ill get the link for you to join our Facebook thread. Where are you from?

So glad to hear from you! We're from California. So, the other 2 cruises we could just drive to the port, and made it soooooo easy.....this time, we'll have to watch our packing....not as many "Princess dresses"....but we won't forget our Pirate Gear!!!!!! haha
Glad to hear there's lots of 7-9 girls! Fun!!! What do you think the weather will be like? We're new to travel in Texas!

I hope the weather is nice as well. I'm going into this cruise with an opened mind that we will most likely not do to much water activities while in Port. That's one reason I haven't book any excursions, I don't want to pay money for something I'm going to be miserable doing. We live in Texas so we are accustom to warm weather.

I'm really hoping its going to be hot! We're coming from the cold so 80 would be great for us! I'm sure once we start sailing it will b fine!!

Hi, we are a family of 4 sailing on this cruise. Have also posted on the FE forum. Not sure how to actually join the FB group. We will be coming all the way from Alaska and hoping for some warm weather!

Welcome!!! We have a large amount of families traveling down from Alaska, you all will enjoy the weather here in Texas. We've had some really nice weather lately, mainly in the mid 70's.

Hopefully the weather will be nice for all the Texans and others driving to Galveston in January:)

Looks like we will be joining you on this cruise instead of waiting until Oct. Yeah!!! DH swears this will be our only cruise in 2013..we were on the Wonder twice in 2012. We love it!! We will see many of you in the character lines.

Is there plans for a meet-up on departure day? All the dis wore beads on our last cruise and it made it much easier to find each other before boarding. It was fun so I recommend it.

Count us in for FE - Jim, Suzanne, Catherine (DD6), Elizabeth (DD4)

The deadline for fish extender sign-up is December 1st. Please go to the facebook group or the FE thread for more info. :)

Hi Suzanne,
We were on the Wonder two times in 2012....and now we're going on Magic ....hmm, guess you'd say we're hooked!!!! We probably saw you in the Character lines too.....my daughter is 7. Which cruises were you on? We were Mexican Riviera and Pacific Coast. ~ Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter