January 4th, 2013- 8 night Western out of Galveston

Hi, we are a family of 4 sailing on this cruise. Have also posted on the FE forum. Not sure how to actually join the FB group. We will be coming all the way from Alaska and hoping for some warm weather!

Hi from Soldotna:wave2: Can't wait for some warmth!

Hello,
I am trying to register my kids to be able to chat on the kids message board but the fax number on the permission form is not a working number. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!

Hello,
I am trying to register my kids to be able to chat on the kids message board but the fax number on the permission form is not a working number. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!

I just set up another account and used a little addition to the age so I didn't have to fax the form in that indicates a specific number to fax to and then the fax number is not working :confused3 I hope your kids are able to join the others to chat.

Funny, I thought of that but was afraid the DISBOARD POLICE might hunt me down:laughing: Thanks for your input!

Hi Suzanne,
We were on the Wonder two times in 2012....and now we're going on Magic ....hmm, guess you'd say we're hooked!!!! We probably saw you in the Character lines too.....my daughter is 7. Which cruises were you on? We were Mexican Riviera and Pacific Coast. ~ Carol

Yes I am hooked too. We did the exact same cruises also in 2012 except our Pacific was the Vancouver to LA repo in Sept in 2012. We did MR in January. My husband swears this is our last until 2014! My girls are 4 and 6. We will have to wait in line together this time :)

Has anyone been to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel? It has very good reviews but we have alot of kids in our group and very few of the reviews are from people with kids. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Last minute.........but so excited I can't sleep! We took the Westbound Transatlantic in 2010, was anyone else on that one? We just can't wait!!! :cool1:

Has anyone been to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel? It has very good reviews but we have alot of kids in our group and very few of the reviews are from people with kids. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello! I am sneaking over from the 3/9/13 sailing... Last spring break, we sailed the Mariner to Cozumel and went to Nachi. My son wa 6 at the time and it was awesome! The beach is very private and there were maybe 20 other kids there at the time. It is so peaceful and the kids had a blast. However, if you and your kids would prefer a louder, more crowded beach with all the inflatable water toy/climbs then there are other beaches that have those. Nachi does have a banana boat ride that we did and you can also rent jet skis, go snorkeling, or parasailing. They also have hammocks, a pool, and everyone gets a nice chair/table/palpa. We will be going back for this (3/9/13) cruise. Hope that helped :)

We will be meeting up next Friday at 2:30 in Diversions. Diversions is located on deck 3 forward. Please bring some beads and wear them the whole day so we will know that you are part of the group!

Hello everyone! Joining this cruise very late in the game (had to wait for match results for DH). Dh and I are Disney cruise repeaters but we're dragging the in-laws along for their first cruise ever. We'll be skipping the FE (it'll be hard enough trying to do magnets for us and in-laws, i may cheat and use old ones....) but i love getting to know all the dis'rs who'll be hanging out on the ship. On out last cruise we ended up assigned to the same table as one family :cool1:

Anyone know who our cruise director will be?
What movies will be showing?

Let's talk practical packing tips for this cruise now that weather forecasts are out! How many pairs of each are you packing for you and your children:

pants/jeans
shorts
capris
short sleeve shirts
long sleeve shirts
sweatshirts
jackets
skirts
dresses
shoes (and what kind)
bathing suits
other

Let's talk practical packing tips for this cruise now that weather forecasts are out! How many pairs of each are you packing for you and your children:

pants/jeans
shorts
capris
short sleeve shirts
long sleeve shirts
sweatshirts
jackets
skirts
dresses
shoes (and what kind)
bathing suits
other

everyone has 2 swimsuits. girls each have 2 long sleeve tee's and 1 hooded sweatshirt. 1 formal dress (they were in a wedding the other month so may as well use them again) and then just some dresses and skirt outfits and I think 3 short sets, 1 pair jeans for each.
I did pack a pair of leggings for under dresses if needed.
Have not packed much for me yet or for husband :(
I have packed so far 2 shorts and 3 shirts/tees for me, a long sleeve shirt and 2 light weight cardigans and also 2 swimsuits.
I'll finish on new years day

Hi all,

I hope you all have a great time on the Magic. I have a question. We'll be sailing on march 9th and I was wondering if you could answer this question once you've sailed... Who were your: cruise director, captain, head of entertainment (I forget the official title) and was Britney still teaching drawing and more?

Thanks!

We hope you guys are having a great time!!! We are on the next 8 night out of Galveston (1/18) and are anxiously awaiting any and all info about your trip. We can't wait to hear about your travels :yay:

I'm thinking of booking a Jan 4 2014 cruise. Was the magic still decorated for Christmas on this cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter