January 2013 Discounts

Yipppeee!!!!!!!!

I called right at 7AM and my call was picked up within 30 seconds. Talk about Pixie Dust! I was prepared to wait for an hour!

I was able to apply the new Play, Stay & Dine promotion to my existing reservation for my late Jan-early Feb trip and it saved me $615!! Woot! Woot! Thanks for letting me share! :banana::banana::banana:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

P.S. I did ask the CM to kindly price-out the "room-only" discount, but it would have only saved me half as much!

It's up on the website for the RO. I just booked WL for 10 nights in January :cool1:.

I found it at the bottom of the home page, not on the offers page.

I think the SPD was showing on the home page as well as part of the changing marquis at the top of the page. I wasn't interested in that deal, so I didn't follow up.

Yipppeee!!!!!!!!

I called right at 7AM and my call was picked up within 30 seconds. Talk about Pixie Dust! I was prepared to wait for an hour!

I was able to apply the new Play, Stay & Dine promotion to my existing reservation for my late Jan-early Feb trip and it saved me $615!! Woot! Woot! Thanks for letting me share! :banana::banana::banana:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

YAY! So glad you got it, you've given me hope...as I sit here on hold! :goodvibes

I just got 35% off my stay at the poly. The cm first priced out the package and it was a $700-750 savings, then priced RO and said, "it's about the same," and encouraged me to book the package. When I asked exactly how much RO discount was, it was $1187!! I think that's crap that they do that, I wonder if reservations works on commission. but I got my discount that I've waited months for, yay!!!

AAAHHHHH!!!!! I called right at 7, had a 15 minute wait, and when I got someone on the line, she no sooner asked for my current reservation number and i was cut off!!! The frustration!!! I don't think I can take it!!

Room only code is z3k if anyone needs it...I'm still waiting for the spd pkg..wish it would come up on the website...wonder why it isn't showing yet?

Just a HEAD's UP! They initially could NOT even find my reservation, which gave me a mild heart attack. The CM said that it was probably because he was literally one of the first in the system and the system was getting inundated. The computer system was S-L-O-W so just be patient!

SENDING MAJOR PIXIE DUST TO EVERYONE ON HOLD!!!!!!

On hold here too....just so you know I called last night to make a change to my reservation and inquire about the pricing on my package with the new promo....the CM I spoke to was VERY nice and helpful. She priced out several scenarios for me with the S/P/D promo and my existing reservation works out the best. When I finally get thru to apply it, I will be able to save a little over $1100 on my stay in early Feb of 7 nights at AoA, 7 days tix and QS dining plan for my family of 6 with 4 Disney Adults! YAY!!!! That gets me to within $200 of what I had budgeted for this trip so I am happy! Now if I am tight enough in the next couple months, I am hoping to upgrade to regular DDP.

I just booked RO online POR 8 nights, Garden View. I also had trouble processing it, but it finally went through!

I'll have a shower and check the website one more time before I get the kids up to see if the s/p/d is up. :)

Btw, I accidentally called dining so they transferred me to reservations and someone picked right up, and I called a few mins after 7 am. Just a thought.

Tried to do my reservation online and it's telling me it can't process my reservation. I even tried to use 2 different credit cards. Ugh! I'm calling anyway to try to apply the discount to a one night stay on a reservation I already booked. Recording said over 30 minutes.

the first time i called they picked up right right away but the woman was clueless and a bit rude...but whatever. So here is my question. We are checking in 2 days before the deal starts...it will still apply to our stay right?!?!? just not the first 2 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter