January 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Grumpy Grandma, Apr 13, 2012.

1. kiddywhompus

kiddywhompus Earning My Ears

CM booked the RO for me, but then started having computer problems. Seems to be Disney wide. Dining wouldn't take my transfer because they couldn't even get into the reservation system. Now I'm freaking out that I'll lose the discount.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jonesloonybin

Jonesloonybin DIS Veteran

Now I cannot even get the website to come up. :confused3:furious:

4. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

Computer problems on a discount release day...what a surprise. ;)
    Classic Disney.:headache:

5. LucyBC80

LucyBC80 DIS Veteran

The system is down apparently?

6. SamiGage

SamiGage Earning My Ears

Was just told by a CM that due to system overload the system is shut down and will be down for roughly an hour. I have a strong feeling this may be our fault :lmao:

7. jessica23

jessica23 Mouseketeer

I was told to call back in 30 minutes. I can't even get into my account, it keeps telling me my password is wrong :crazy2:

8. mindy5648

mindy5648 living in Maine but my heart is at WDW

LOL thats what they get for making us wait! :)

9. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

So we did this to ourselves. :lmao: So sad...:badpc::badpc::badpc:

10. mamita

mamita Mouseketeer

called the spanish line.. got someone right away!... but reservations are not showing..

11. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Are you doing the s/p/d? If so you would have to do two separate reservations - the first two days RO, then the package reservation.

With RO, not sure if you have to do two separate ressies or not, but you would get the discount for the rest of your stay.

12. niffer5150

niffer5150 Mouseketeer

i got in. had to upgrade to a water view to save 345.25.

13. LucyBC80

LucyBC80 DIS Veteran

Quick question. If we apply this discount and Free Dinning is offered later, will I be able to add FD to our reservation?

14. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Ohh, that will be my strategy for next trip. Got a while to learn spanish. :rotfl2:

15. Mommy2cody

Mommy2cody Mouseketeer

CM told me try back in an hour or two!! Do we know for sure if s/p/d is being offered? Is it rude for me to ask the CM to price both POFQ and POP? I REALLY want to upgrade, just not sure of price!!!

16. jenny76

jenny76 Earning My Ears

Got off the phone about 15 mins ago, after booking my S/P/D package at FQ! She told me the same price as what I was quoted on Sunday when I called to price some things out. The discount is there! Don't give up hope!

17. gatorchinsky

gatorchinsky Mouseketeer

Was on hold for 20 minutes. Then when someone finally got on, he couldn't find my reservation. At least it just isn't me that this is happening to. He couldn't even make me a new reservation. What a waste of time. I will try and call back later, but have to get my son ready for school and get out the door. Ugh... Not very happy right now.

18. RadioFanatic

RadioFanatic Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry

Well, I luckily had pixie dust and got immediately through! I got FW cabin, RO for $1457.70 (regularly $2082) so saved over $600! I priced WL standard and came to $1546.15 (reg $2130). So the cabins were less with so much more space! I also asked about the little mermaid rooms and she told me there were no discounts on them. Good luck to all and disney marathon here I come!

19. redoschi

redoschi Mouseketeer

I was also told to call later today as their system is in overload :surfweb:, but she confirmed that there is an offer to discount each part of my package (s/p/d)! :thumbsup2

20. kiddywhompus

kiddywhompus Earning My Ears

My CM said there wasn't a S/p/d, only ro. Now I'm calling back....

21. debbiedana

debbiedana DIS Veteran

Booked my RO this morning for Pop Jan 2-7. Took at least ten times for it to "process"

Whether or not this is the thing that worked...but the time it finally went through was the time I unclicked for that card to be used for charging to the room.

Good luck and lots of pixie dust everyone!!!