January 2013 Discounts

CM booked the RO for me, but then started having computer problems. Seems to be Disney wide. Dining wouldn't take my transfer because they couldn't even get into the reservation system. Now I'm freaking out that I'll lose the discount.

Was just told by a CM that due to system overload the system is shut down and will be down for roughly an hour. I have a strong feeling this may be our fault :lmao:

I was told to call back in 30 minutes. I can't even get into my account, it keeps telling me my password is wrong :crazy2:

Was just told by a CM that due to system overload the system is shut down and will be down for roughly an hour. I have a strong feeling this may be our fault :lmao:

So we did this to ourselves. :lmao: So sad...:badpc::badpc::badpc:

called the spanish line.. got someone right away!... but reservations are not showing..

the first time i called they picked up right right away but the woman was clueless and a bit rude...but whatever. So here is my question. We are checking in 2 days before the deal starts...it will still apply to our stay right?!?!? just not the first 2 days

Are you doing the s/p/d? If so you would have to do two separate reservations - the first two days RO, then the package reservation.

With RO, not sure if you have to do two separate ressies or not, but you would get the discount for the rest of your stay.

Quick question. If we apply this discount and Free Dinning is offered later, will I be able to add FD to our reservation?

CM told me try back in an hour or two!! Do we know for sure if s/p/d is being offered? Is it rude for me to ask the CM to price both POFQ and POP? I REALLY want to upgrade, just not sure of price!!!

Got off the phone about 15 mins ago, after booking my S/P/D package at FQ! She told me the same price as what I was quoted on Sunday when I called to price some things out. The discount is there! Don't give up hope!

Was on hold for 20 minutes. Then when someone finally got on, he couldn't find my reservation. At least it just isn't me that this is happening to. He couldn't even make me a new reservation. What a waste of time. I will try and call back later, but have to get my son ready for school and get out the door. Ugh... Not very happy right now.

Well, I luckily had pixie dust and got immediately through! I got FW cabin, RO for $1457.70 (regularly $2082) so saved over $600! I priced WL standard and came to $1546.15 (reg $2130). So the cabins were less with so much more space! I also asked about the little mermaid rooms and she told me there were no discounts on them. Good luck to all and disney marathon here I come!

I was also told to call later today as their system is in overload :surfweb:, but she confirmed that there is an offer to discount each part of my package (s/p/d)! :thumbsup2

Booked my RO this morning for Pop Jan 2-7. Took at least ten times for it to "process"

Whether or not this is the thing that worked...but the time it finally went through was the time I unclicked for that card to be used for charging to the room.

Good luck and lots of pixie dust everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter