January 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Grumpy Grandma, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Bo Duke

Bo Duke (Jason) l You can NEVER make everyone happy, but Y

NO, you will not be able to receive the deal. You must begin your vacation within the discount dates.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. melissarose

melissarose DIS Veteran

well, wow i am lucky then! i managed to get through and complete the call in 31 minutes! have received an offer (she didn't say what it was) and upgraded to deluxe dining for $35 less than i was initially paying!!

4. ana_carol

ana_carol Mouseketeer

If I check in January 17th can I still apply the s/p/d offer to my whole stay?

Anyone please??

5. kkbookmom

kkbookmom Earning My Ears

I was just told by the CM that the system was down and that I should call back later (no definite time given). Frustrated. On hold for 40 minutes, and have to go to work. :-(

6. mamita

mamita Mouseketeer

one of the perks of living in the caribbean..:cool1:

still was told to call back.:sad1:..at least he was very nice though...

7. mom of lil princess

mom of lil princess Mouseketeer

When I called they said spd isn't out yet??

8. Jonesloonybin

Jonesloonybin DIS Veteran

Was finally able to get the online reservation to process. I still have to cancel my other reservation.

9. cdntink79

cdntink79 Earning My Ears

Just got off the phone. Was able to book POFQ with the s/p/d discount!! Feb 9-14 5 day base tickets, dining plan for 2 adults 2 kids (Disney adult age) for $2264.26. The code for this is Q69. Good luck everyone!!

10. inkedupmomma

inkedupmomma If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100

I'm no t sure what happened, but originally I only saved $30, and then she applied a visa discount and now I'm saving $142.00. I have no clue how or why. I was really hoping for something better :confused3

11. chanson2

chanson2 Earning My Ears

same message from CM - can't modify or book anything right now. (I was on hold for about 40 minutes) What would you do - book a whole new reservation to get the discount, and then cancel old? Or wait till system's up and call back to modify my existing one? I hate to lose a discount...

12. Bo Duke

It will depend on if there are date restrictions. As long as your first day is within the dates offered you will get the offer for the entire trip.

13. redoschi

redoschi Mouseketeer

Called 3 times already, first was dropped, second and third they said to call again later, system overload! :scared1:

Have to go to work now, I'll try to take some time at lunch to do this or it won't be until 5-6pm EDT that I'll be able to call again!

14. Mommy2cody

Mommy2cody Mouseketeer

Im in Cali, it's 4:45 here. Im tired, super tired. As soon as I heard the Disney music while on hold, it made my day! Hoping to get a good deal!!!

15. jennbenn

jennbenn Earning My Ears

I called and after being on hold for 45 minutes was told that their systems are still updating and they cannot help me at this time. So frustrated this morning! I really want to get this taken care of so that I can take advantage of some amazing airfare prices right now!

16. Lori-n-NY

Lori-n-NY Owner of Saratoga Springs Resort

17. Bo Duke

Yeah, system updates the day before deals come out. Who would have thought there would be problems. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

18. WDWHound

WDWHound DIS Veteran

On hold for 45 minutes, but I was just told the system will be down for 2 hours and to try call back around 10 EST.

19. Jonesloonybin

Well, I made a new reservation online but I am going to wait to call and cancel my old reservation. Sounds like even after being on hold for an hour, they will not be able to help me right now.

I will try back later today.

20. Jonesloonybin

I did!! :wave2:

I figured it would be BOG all over again! ::yes:::rolleyes2

21. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

I called in at 7:07 and got a CM on the phone at 7:45. I was not able to process a reservation online, I tried several times, but the CM I talked with had no problems booking my stay with the RO discount and even was able to apply the discount to a separate reservation I already had booked in less than 10 minutes. Keep trying!:cheer2: (Anything seems easier than the hours of trying to get a BOG reservation. :))