1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

January 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Grumpy Grandma, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Keri

Keri Mouseketeer

Has anyone figured out if the S/P/D deal is the same as free dining? Better? Not as good but better than the room only (for a value)??

Just trying to figure out what we're doing. I am adding 2 nights. We are currently booked at AoA in one LM room (my MIL) and one family suite (the 5 of us), but there are no LM rooms showing up as available online -- I was figuring money-wise we would be switching to Pop anyway, but if the LM rooms are gone, I guess there is no way to stay with that one.

And I'm disappointed by the issues they are having, because I'm calling from Singapore and we're 12 hours ahead of you guys -- so if I have to wait until 11 or 12, it's going to be midnight here! Yawn!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MelissaTnNc

MelissaTnNc Mouseketeer

THe LM rooms are excluded.

4. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

Whoo hoo :cool1::cool1: All booked.

3 grandmas and 3 grand kids.
    Cars suite AOA
    5 day tickets
    upgraded to regular dining.
    $4650
    7 nights/8 days

5. Keri

Keri Mouseketeer

I know, but I couldn't get a LM room just to price with no discount to add to the discounted suite rate.

6. awelch25

awelch25 Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me the phone number to call?? 407.939.6244??

7. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

407-939-7675
    good luck getting through

8. cutigress

cutigress Earning My Ears

Just got told they are hoping to be up and running again in 1-2 hours but I cannot make any changes to a reservation at this time. UGH.

9. dakotix

dakotix Mouseketeer

I just called 2 minutes ago and after inputting my reservation # etc I was immediately connected to a CM and she said the system is still "updating" and I should call back in an hour. I guess another cup of coffee is in order :)

10. mindy5648

mindy5648 living in Maine but my heart is at WDW

someone just picked up.........as we were talking her system came back up...im on hold while she restarts her computer.....call in call in

11. awelch25

awelch25 Earning My Ears

Thank you!!

12. Mommy2cody

Mommy2cody Mouseketeer

Just called, said they were still down! :(

13. LucyBC80

LucyBC80 DIS Veteran

I just called and the CM said her system was down and to call back in two hours.

14. SamiGage

SamiGage Earning My Ears

We are calling and they are pretty much picking up immediately and just saying that it is still down :crazy2:

15. mindy5648

mindy5648 living in Maine but my heart is at WDW

call back...i just got off the phone...she was great...the system is up! I wouldnt lie to you guys...lol...i have been freaking out for months

16. dawgsgirl

dawgsgirl DIS Veteran

What type of discount are you all getting for POFQ??

17. babynala

babynala DIS Veteran

I had been on hold since about 7:05 am. When the CM finally picked up about 10 minutes ago she said the system was down but as we were chatting she said "wait, they are telling us it is back up". She was able to change my reservation but the savings was not as great as what I was hoping for.

We had LM at AofA and switched to All Star Sports. We saved $288 on a room + tickets. I did not add the dining yet because I am hoping for a better deal. The number she quoted me for the package with the dining was actually less of a savings from what I had calculated our original reservation plus dining would be.

Good luck and thanks for all the information.

18. LucyBC80

LucyBC80 DIS Veteran

I called and the CM said the promotion is only to US and Canada? WHAT?:furious:

19. Saylan

Saylan Frosty Princess

Currently talking to a CM at the moment and she says there's as s/p/d discount out as well but it's not free dining, just discounted dining plan, for those who were asking about it.

20. TaraZ

TaraZ Mouseketeer

Booked RO for Poly TPV... saved over $1700!!! Hope that everyone else gets the discount they want!

21. MollyBelle09

MollyBelle09 Earning My Ears

Just updated my reservations and it was an amazing discount! We added a night and still saved a little over $400! Anyone still calling-hang in there!