• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2013 Discounts

Has anyone figured out if the S/P/D deal is the same as free dining? Better? Not as good but better than the room only (for a value)??

Just trying to figure out what we're doing. I am adding 2 nights. We are currently booked at AoA in one LM room (my MIL) and one family suite (the 5 of us), but there are no LM rooms showing up as available online -- I was figuring money-wise we would be switching to Pop anyway, but if the LM rooms are gone, I guess there is no way to stay with that one.

And I'm disappointed by the issues they are having, because I'm calling from Singapore and we're 12 hours ahead of you guys -- so if I have to wait until 11 or 12, it's going to be midnight here! Yawn!

Has anyone figured out if the S/P/D deal is the same as free dining? Better? Not as good but better than the room only (for a value)??

Just trying to figure out what we're doing. I am adding 2 nights. We are currently booked at AoA in one LM room (my MIL) and one family suite (the 5 of us), but there are no LM rooms showing up as available online -- I was figuring money-wise we would be switching to Pop anyway, but if the LM rooms are gone, I guess there is no way to stay with that one.

And I'm disappointed by the issues they are having, because I'm calling from Singapore and we're 12 hours ahead of you guys -- so if I have to wait until 11 or 12, it's going to be midnight here! Yawn!

THe LM rooms are excluded.

Whoo hoo :cool1::cool1: All booked.

3 grandmas and 3 grand kids.
Cars suite AOA
5 day tickets
upgraded to regular dining.
$4650
7 nights/8 days

Just got told they are hoping to be up and running again in 1-2 hours but I cannot make any changes to a reservation at this time. UGH.

I just called 2 minutes ago and after inputting my reservation # etc I was immediately connected to a CM and she said the system is still "updating" and I should call back in an hour. I guess another cup of coffee is in order :)

someone just picked up.........as we were talking her system came back up...im on hold while she restarts her computer.....call in call in

We are calling and they are pretty much picking up immediately and just saying that it is still down :crazy2:

call back...i just got off the phone...she was great...the system is up! I wouldnt lie to you guys...lol...i have been freaking out for months

I had been on hold since about 7:05 am. When the CM finally picked up about 10 minutes ago she said the system was down but as we were chatting she said "wait, they are telling us it is back up". She was able to change my reservation but the savings was not as great as what I was hoping for.

We had LM at AofA and switched to All Star Sports. We saved $288 on a room + tickets. I did not add the dining yet because I am hoping for a better deal. The number she quoted me for the package with the dining was actually less of a savings from what I had calculated our original reservation plus dining would be.

Good luck and thanks for all the information.

Currently talking to a CM at the moment and she says there's as s/p/d discount out as well but it's not free dining, just discounted dining plan, for those who were asking about it.

Booked RO for Poly TPV... saved over $1700!!! Hope that everyone else gets the discount they want!

Just updated my reservations and it was an amazing discount! We added a night and still saved a little over $400! Anyone still calling-hang in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter