It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Maybe it's a tad neurotic, but that's pretty much what WDW planning is all about! Right? ... right? :scared:

Um, yes, that is what it's all about!!! The more neurotic the better for Disney-related planning as far as I'm concerned!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info on the widget! How cool! I'm loving all your insider tips and tricks! ::yes::

Joining in....I loved your other report and am excited about following along as you plan! So excited for you getting to go in December--I would love to visit thar time of the year!

i used that same site!!! So useful! It's nice to see your days dwindling!!! YAY! the closer yours get the closer mine is too!!!

I love, love, love the countdowns! I need to set one up ASAP. And I don't think it's neurotic at all. Totally normal and completely necessary Disney planning!

The waiting until SOMETHING is the hardest part of Disney planning. When you can book, really start planning park days, ADRs, FP+, packing...I love it all. But I actually totally planned our next trip just using last years park hours...even if I have to change it all it was fun!

I love the no expiration tickets! Cute Disney all the way!
I'm a countdown addict. It's pretty much the only thing that gets me through the waiting is watching the numbers get smaller. And yeah, I'm pretty much in love with my adorable "retro" tickets. :cutie:

That's awesome. Am going to have to play around with that myself. :) thank you!
My pleasure! Have fun with it! :p

Hi! Catching up on our latest updates. Congrats on the super cheap park tickets! May will be here before you know it!

Try not to get discouraged about the weight loss. 15 pounds is a great accomplishment. I lost 20 last year and I've gained about half of that back. I'm going to set a goal for myself to try to lose a little of that between now and my trip. Maybe try some small goals so it doesn't seem so daunting. :-)
Honestly, I don't let myself feel bad about my weight. I was depressed and miserable for so many years because of it. These days I'm pretty happy with me as I am. It just would be nice to feel better, and be able to walk farther without as much pain, you know? So I probably should try to take it more serious, I know! Oh well! :rolleyes2

I totally understand the agony of waiting for park hours.
I don't even have a trip planned and every month I'm like ... MUST. SEE. NEW. PARK. HOURS.

Those tickets are so old-school ... but it must feel awesome to have them linked to your account!

Thanks for the detailed info on the widgets/countdowns ... I always see people talking about what they do with iPhones and whatnot so I'm very happy to see some Android information that I can use! Now I just have to book a trip so that I can start using this information...
I knoooooow, I have noticed too that all the stuff I see is for iOS! I just happened to stumble upon this Days Left widget for Android when I was planning my last trip. It turned out to be perfect for me. :thumbsup2

Um, yes, that is what it's all about!!! The more neurotic the better for Disney-related planning as far as I'm concerned!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info on the widget! How cool! I'm loving all your insider tips and tricks! ::yes::
Oh good, support for my planning sickness. This is why I write a PTR, it's so good to not feel quite as crazy. :grouphug:

Joining in....I loved your other report and am excited about following along as you plan! So excited for you getting to go in December--I would love to visit thar time of the year!
:welcome: So glad you decided to join in on my ramblings and babblings!

i used that same site!!! So useful! It's nice to see your days dwindling!!! YAY! the closer yours get the closer mine is too!!!
I've been using pscalculator.net for years, it's such a great little tool! If it ever goes away, I'll be totally bereft! :sad:

Last edited:

Sooooooo...

Ummmm...

Ya'll...

This totally just happened...

YAAAAAAY.png

...More details will be posted here later tonight! :D

I figured ya'll would get a kick out of that... :laughing:

After much deliberation, I've decided to start a second PTR for this April weekend trip. So grab your stuff, everybody, we're temporarily relocating to a new thread! (I hope you'll all stick with me!) I promise all the details are there, especially the story of how this trip suddenly became a thing! (With lots of gifs... I'm feeling giphy tonight...)

April PTR: Surprise Solo Weekend Adventure Time!

Last edited:
I figured ya'll would get a kick out of that... :laughing:

After much deliberation, I've decided to start a second PTR for this April weekend trip. So grab your stuff, everybody, we're temporarily relocating to a new thread! (I hope you'll all stick with me!) I promise all the details are there, especially the story of how this trip suddenly became a thing! (With lots of gifs... I'm feeling giphy tonight...)

April PTR: Surprise Solo Weekend Adventure Time!

You are a RIOT! just can't stay away!!! HA HA HA HA

I'll be following along with you and certainly sending exciting vibes your way. I hope I don't seem like a stalker, but I find your posts to be so expressive of your personality and enthusiasm. I am definitely going to purchase a tiara for my next trip, whenever that may be - but the tiara will be purchased tomorrow so that I can look at it every day and think of my Disney happy place!
I really appreciate you following along! I don't mind a little DIS stalking! :cutie: Did you get your tiara yet?

It's too bad your aunt is unable to ride the thrill rides, but perhaps you will still want to make the FP's for those rides so that she can at least experience the line up with you and see the beginning of the ride. She could wait for you, and share your excitement that way.
I think this might be what happens on some of them, I just don't know. I'm kinda glad that I don't have to figure this part out until October. It's such a daunting task! :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter