It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Thank ya'll so much for the well-wishes! I was doing really well the last two days, but today I'm feeling all run-down again. I have a three-day weekend this weekend though (to make up for the fact that I'm the agent who's getting stuck working the day after Christmas), so TGIF! :goodvibes I'm totally out of steam today!

Just an update on the TR... The Intro post is 90% done. Mainly I just need to upload a couple photos from my phone (the service in my office building is awful so I'll need to step outside during my lunch), and come up with a dang TITLE. That really is the toughest part!!! :scared:

Will have the new TR thread up by the end of the day, though! Thanks for all of your patience with me this week! :grouphug:

Glad you had a safe trip and I'm sorry to hear about the cooties :( I've been fighting a cold for the last week so I feel your pain. Headed over to the TR now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter