It's a Stroller Sir, not a Battering Ram!!! NEW PTR LINK POSTED

Oh my goodness...I'm so happy for you!!! Are you doing a PTR, TR??? I will definitely be reading if you are or are going to!!

You are very welcome!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I definitely want to a PTR/TR for this trip... I have so many plans to share and love getting input from others. I should hopefully be starting it up shortly!

YALL ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST NEXT DECEMBER! It's seriously my favorite time to go. We were supposed to be going this December, but February worked out better with my husband's work schedule. I was sad at first, but so happy that my husband can definitely get a full week off of work for a trip!

Woohoo!!!!!! Congrats!:cool1::cool1:

Thanks my friend:flower3: We're pretty excited to get planning...we do have over a year, but you can never start too early!

:cool1: YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to hear about that trip, I'm such a Christmas fanatic!!

Thanks hon...we're pretty excited! I am a bit of a Christmas nut myself...thus the 14 months I still have to save to buy lots of pretty things :rotfl2:

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I definitely want to a PTR/TR for this trip... I have so many plans to share and love getting input from others. I should hopefully be starting it up shortly!

YALL ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST NEXT DECEMBER! It's seriously my favorite time to go. We were supposed to be going this December, but February worked out better with my husband's work schedule. I was sad at first, but so happy that my husband can definitely get a full week off of work for a trip!

Yay! I can't wait to read it!

I can't wait! I just love the whole feeling you get around the holidays and it's magnified at the World! I agree, better he gets the week than not be there!

I also wasn't crazy about sailing the Caribbean in August during hurricane season...who's with me on that one?

Congrats on your next trip! I sailed this past August on a non-disney ship and let me tell you, you made a great decision for not wanting to cruise in August! Our ship ended up being delayed due to a hurricane and we lost two days of our cruise. Christmas time is sure to be a better option!

wow-just spent several hours catching up :rotfl::rotfl:

loved every second:)

my 2nd dd is also 19 and loves disney too.

we've not had girl trips-but during our vacations, dh and ds have gone off and done their "boy things" and we've explored parks and resorts on our own-precious times :love:

A family trip for Christmas sounds wonderful! It is the best time of year to be at Disney! :)

Woohoo!! Yay for a new ticker! WDW is always beautiful but especially during the holidays! Can't wait to read all about your plans!

Congrats on the Christmas trip next year. As you know, we are going this December for Mark's surprise 60th, and I can't wait to see the lights and decorations for the first time in person.

YAY! A new trip! So excited for you guys! This looks like it will be a fun trip especially around Christmastime. *anxiously awaits PTR* :mickeyjum

I love your TR! I enjoyed seeing all of your pics as it inspired me to try some new meals this trip! I will definitely hit WPE and I had thought about canceling our ADR at Le Cellier, but I think I will keep it after seeing your post. Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on your next trip! I sailed this past August on a non-disney ship and let me tell you, you made a great decision for not wanting to cruise in August! Our ship ended up being delayed due to a hurricane and we lost two days of our cruise. Christmas time is sure to be a better option!

Thank you so much for telling me that...you just made me feel even better about my decision! We've encountered a few hurricanes and a couple of Tropical storms while there in August... I can't imagine that weather on the open seas:crazy2: I get a little seasick so can you imagine:rotfl2:
Girls.....Who said anything about girls---I'm talking about me! ;) :lmao:

:woohoo: for a new trip! I love DisneyWorld all decorated for Christmas. How exciting to have this trip to look forward to!

That's hilarious....as soon as I posted that comment I thought to myself, "I bet she meant herself"LOL

Me too Michelle and I just can't wait! I know it's over a year away, but planning is half the fun right:thumbsup2

wow-just spent several hours catching up :rotfl::rotfl:

loved every second:)

my 2nd dd is also 19 and loves disney too.

we've not had girl trips-but during our vacations, dh and ds have gone off and done their "boy things" and we've explored parks and resorts on our own-precious times :love:

[COLOR="blue"Thank you so much and thanks for taking so much time out of your day to catch up! Sometimes it's just fun to do that isn't it?

Precious time is right....I always say you can't buy memories like that!

Thanks again for reading along!][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote="dawnbu40, post: 46435925"]A family trip for Christmas sounds wonderful! It is the best time of year to be at Disney! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dawn....any plans for you guys to be there at the same time??? Wishful thinking on my part maybe?

Woohoo!! Yay for a new ticker! WDW is always beautiful but especially during the holidays! Can't wait to read all about your plans!

Hi Hon! I just had to pick that ticker too....it's the thing I'm most excited about seeing when we're there!

Congrats on the Christmas trip next year. As you know, we are going this December for Mark's surprise 60th, and I can't wait to see the lights and decorations for the first time in person.

Thanks Kathy! I can't wait for that TR and see all your pictures....are you guys going to the MVMCP?

:cool1:

Super excited.....:cool1:

"Colder".... would you prefer to stay here??? :rotfl:

LOL...you're right, what the heck was I thinking:crazy2:

YAY! A new trip! So excited for you guys! This looks like it will be a fun trip especially around Christmastime. *anxiously awaits PTR* :mickeyjum

Thanks Timmy! When is too early to start a PTR:rotfl2:

I love your TR! I enjoyed seeing all of your pics as it inspired me to try some new meals this trip! I will definitely hit WPE and I had thought about canceling our ADR at Le Cellier, but I think I will keep it after seeing your post. Thanks for sharing!

Well aren't you sweet and thank you!

I can't wait to hear how you like them all...will we see a TR from you? Shanleigh said you made a very wise decision to keep your Le Cellier ADR...it is one of her favourites!

Yay! I'm so excited for your new ticker!!!!

I agree, sailing during hurricane season isn't necessarily ideal, but man is it cheap! :rotfl2:

I'm so excited though that you get to go during the holidays with all of the decorations and the lights. I adore seeing the dream lights.

I'm so excited you guys get to go around christmas time! I've always wanted to go around that time but still haven't had the chance to. I went in the beginning of January several years ago and it was such a tease because some christmas decorations were still up but of course it wasnt the same as before christmas. I'm glad you have a new trip to look forward too!

A Christmas Trip! I'm so excited for you guys:goodvibes

I can totally sympathize with Shan trying to find vacation time around school when summer normally means working full time to save for school so yay that you guys found a time period that will work for everyone, and the christmas season is even a bigger bonus!

I can't wait for you to start your PTR and see what y'all have planned

Yay! I'm so excited for your new ticker!!!!

I agree, sailing during hurricane season isn't necessarily ideal, but man is it cheap! :rotfl2:

I'm so excited though that you get to go during the holidays with all of the decorations and the lights. I adore seeing the dream lights.
Thanks so much hon!

Not cheap enough for me to be convinced to go tho :rotfl2:

I can't wait to see it all again....it's been far too long!

That's Awesome!! I'm so excited for you!!!!:thumbsup2

Debbie

Thank you so much!

I'm so excited you guys get to go around christmas time! I've always wanted to go around that time but still haven't had the chance to. I went in the beginning of January several years ago and it was such a tease because some christmas decorations were still up but of course it wasnt the same as before christmas. I'm glad you have a new trip to look forward too!

Thanks honey! I can't wait to see it in all the Christmas glory that is WDW!

A Christmas Trip! I'm so excited for you guys:goodvibes

I can totally sympathize with Shan trying to find vacation time around school when summer normally means working full time to save for school so yay that you guys found a time period that will work for everyone, and the christmas season is even a bigger bonus!

I can't wait for you to start your PTR and see what y'all have planned

Thanks! We are over the moon as I'm sure you can imagine!

When the idea popped into my head we were both so excited! I can't wait to go again at that time of year....I love Christmas, love everything about it! I'm one of those crazy people that puts their tree up at the beginning of November!

I can't wait to start planning it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter