Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

Count us in too! 4 nts at yc, 6 day hoppers 4 Disney adults $2044. Doing a split stay with last 3 nts at swan using SPG points. Not bad!! Wonder if we will have access to magic bands if available in August?

I went back on *** to request another quote and I must have done something wrong the other day, because this time I got an email back immediately saying they were working on my quote :). Not sure it'll be any great savings as I'm looking at the Poly, not YC/BC, but keeping my fingers crossed for some discount. :thumbsup2

I believe it's just Grand Floridian and Yacht club that are available but it's worth checking. Never know! I hope it works out for you because it is a huge savings.

I went back on *** to request another quote and I must have done something wrong the other day, because this time I got an email back immediately saying they were working on my quote :). Not sure it'll be any great savings as I'm looking at the Poly, not YC/BC, but keeping my fingers crossed for some discount. :thumbsup2

I'm doing a split stay with the BC and Poly. While I'm giving them both bookings, there is currently no discount on the Poly. If a RO discount comes up, they can apply it.

I'm doing a split stay with the BC and Poly. While I'm giving them both bookings, there is currently no discount on the Poly. If a RO discount comes up, they can apply it.

Yes, I thought it seemed that most people were saying a BC/YC discount. The details of the August deal (on their website) do say it includes the Poly though, so I'm just hoping...

There are currently 2 different August deals with ***. One says August 2013 and it has 3 or 4 different resorts to choose from, and you are able to get the dining plan with it. The other is the Labor Day special, and that deal is only available at the Grand Floridian, or Yacht Club. The Labor Day deal is where you are able to get the deluxe for a moderate price. I hope this helps.:)

I just want to say thanks you guys! I booked room only 3 nights at the Grand Floridian for $772 total for Labor Day weekend. So thanks all for posting the info in here!!

I just want to say thanks you guys! I booked room only 3 nights at the Grand Floridian for $772 total for Labor Day weekend. So thanks all for posting the info in here!!

So glad you were able to get a good deal!

Thank you to the posters that suggested ***! I had given up hope of staying onsite and had already booked an offsite hotel, but decided to ask for a quote thru *** anyway. They gave me a great rate at POR for 13 nights in August, plus 8 day tickets for 5 of us (kids are 13, 11, and 8) of $3222.23. I'm thrilled! They only had standard rooms available but for such a great rate we'll take it!

There are currently 2 different August deals with ***. One says August 2013 and it has 3 or 4 different resorts to choose from, and you are able to get the dining plan with it. The other is the Labor Day special, and that deal is only available at the Grand Floridian, or Yacht Club. The Labor Day deal is where you are able to get the deluxe for a moderate price. I hope this helps.:)

What is the amt of discount on the other deal?

I'm not sure of the discount on the other special. Sorry I could not be of more help.:goodvibes I booked the Labor Day deal. 7 nights at GF 8 day PH 1 adult 1 Disney adult (10) for $2438.

I am sorry to butt in but I went to the site and don't see nay offers listed. Where did you find this listing of resorts?

I am sorry to butt in but I went to the site and don't see nay offers listed. Where did you find this listing of resorts?

It is listed under agency exclusives. There is one called August 2013 and one called Labor Day deal. The one with the huge discount is the Labor Day deal.

I am not sure of the exact discount but I have heard from others that it is not nearly as great of a deal as the Labor Day deal. I believe the person's word were a small discount for the beginning of August deal. Sorry I was not more help.

Just fill out the form on their site for a quote. I used Darcy and she was great. The deal I got was for POR and there was nothing listed on the site that I could find that even listed POR. Can't hurt to fill out the form. :)

FYI - I did get a quote back, but no discount for the Poly for our week. In fact, their quoted number was higher - I think because I got the 30% discount for our first two days, and they probably couldn't get that at this point. Whatever the reason, it didn't help me out, but it's easy enough to get the quote. Congrats to everyone getting great deals :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter