Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mantysk8coach, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ladynmom94

ladynmom94 Earning My Ears

Is that standard room or club level?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GraceLuvsWDW

GraceLuvsWDW DIS Veteran

You could take advantage of a free dining offer-the mvt deal is fully refundable up to 5 days prior to check in

4. KandyM

KandyM Mouseketeer

My reservation with them is room only, no park tickets $950 for 5 nights at Yacht Club. Maybe ask for a room only re-quote and see what you get back.

5. mantysk8coach

mantysk8coach Proud member of the DIS chapter of NKOTB Anonymous

I found out its an extra almost $30/night to add a third adult to the room, so I think that is where the difference is coming from.

6. dstein12

dstein12 Earning My Ears

Just a question about what your dates are again? Because I got a quote of $1330.00 for the date 8/16 till 8/23 7 nights at the YC no tickets, I have two adults and two children.

7. KandyM

KandyM Mouseketeer

Whose dates? Mine or Mantysk8coach? Mine are aug 23-28

8. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

I am so glad! Hope it works out for you!

9. jodirn2

jodirn2 Earning My Ears

I just sent an email to Darcy at MVT also because I didn't have any luck receiving a quote at the website. Hoping to hear from her today. Does anyone know how the whole process works with MVT? Once booked do I get a confirmation number from Disney? Magic express? Can I call Disney to give them flight info? Can I link reservation with ADR's on MDE? Any info appreciated. Also, bag tags for Magic express? Thanks!

10. ready4mouse

ready4mouse Mouseketeer

I booked mine through them yesterday...$2660 for 7 nights at YC with 6 day tickets for 3 Disney adults and 2 Disney kids- ended up being $400 cheaper than the moderate I had priced out on the Disney website :thumbsup2

Anyways, I received my confirmation number from Disney and was able to link it on My Disney Experience along with my dining reservations. I gave the TA my flight info and ME is all set! All changes/requests need to go through the TA directly, but when I called Disney this morning to change a dining reservation, they asked for my resort confirmation # and it pulled it right up...

We had almost cancelled our August trip...so glad I checked this out as a last hope! Good luck :)

11. ladynmom94

Same here booked yesterday & received confirmation via email with Disney reservation number. Haven't played around on MDE yet, but asked my agent & she said it wouldn't be a problem to link my existing dining reservations. Also I don't have my flight info yet & she said just to call her when I get it & she will arrange ME for us. So far very smooth sailing off to the Yacht Club

12. jodirn2

jodirn2 Earning My Ears

Does anyone also know about the park ticket situation when booking through MVT? When you check in will your tickets be put onto your keys to the world or are they paper? No big deal but just curious so I know what to expect. Thanks!

13. BlackMagicWoman

BlackMagicWoman Mouseketeer

Guess Yacht Club will be for all of us. I'm booked with my family. $3072. Two adults and three kids with 7 day park hoppers and water park and more option in my room. $2386 two adults and one kid 7 day park hoppers and water park and more option.

14. jodirn2

jodirn2 Earning My Ears

Could someone explain how I link my ads to my room/ticket reservation I made through MVT? When I click on link my reservation it only gives an option to link dining reservations. I must be missing a step somewhere? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

15. jodirn2

jodirn2 Earning My Ears

I meant to say ADRs not ads.

16. KandyM

KandyM Mouseketeer

Yup, I had that same thing happening last night when I was trying to do this but I finally figured it out. I was doing this on my iPhone, so I am not sure how it looks on the computer but I had to choose the 'more' button, then 'my reservations', then 'rooms and packages'. And from there it prompted me for the resort reservation confirmation number.

17. ForeverDance

ForeverDance Mouseketeer

Count me in with all those that booked with MVT at the Yacht club. We got 3 rooms for 4 adults, 2 teenagers, and a baby for $6100 with 7 day park hoppers and WP&M. I could not believe the savings :thumbsup2

18. Goofy22

Goofy22 DIS Veteran

Are these just resort and tickets ? Or is dining included ??

19. ladynmom94

This deal is just resort & tickets. It was explained to me that because the room is so heavily discounted the option to add dining is not allowed.

20. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

That is EXACTLY what I was told as well.

21. jodirn2

jodirn2 Earning My Ears

Yes no dining. I just booked beach club 6 nights and they said that because the room is so heavily discounted there was no option available to buy DP. Room discount much better for us. Plus free admission to waterpark, Disney quest, or 9 hole golf course. You can't beat that deal. I believe like $1700 savings!!! Sooo excited!