• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

...I would rather not do solo is booze (what fun is that?)

Are you sure you've been doing it right? ;) Just kidding! :)

Oddly enough, you're not the first person to say that to me.

I think we should all try to work out some kind of who wants to ride POTC at MNSSHP DISmeet. That could be a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

I think that would be super fun!!

The Diva doesn't want to...

Oh the Diva. The Diva is going to have to face facts that she/he is not really in control here. :laughing:

Are you sure you've been doing it right? ;) Just kidding! :)

I knew as soon as I wrote that you'd repsond to it:thumbsup2 I used to do it right but than I got married and had kids.

Oh the Diva. The Diva is going to have to face facts that she/he is not really in control here. :laughing:

Maybe the Diva should hang out at the ESPN Club that night....or just slip him/her a little bit of OTC meds....sleepy sleepy time.

I knew as soon as I wrote that you'd repsond to it:thumbsup2 I used to do it right but than I got married and had kids.

You've got my number! :lmao:

Maybe the Diva should hang out at the ESPN Club that night....or just slip him/her a little bit of OTC meds....sleepy sleepy time.

Oooh... good idea! ;) So much for a couples getaway! :rotfl:

:rotfl: So true. She/he thinks that because her/his opinion was asked a million times today that she/he might have a say in things. ;)

I did joke today that he wouldn't make it past dinner on Thursday and I would leave him a note that I was headed to MK.

Heidi!! I'm so excited that you will be there!!! That is fantastic!! I can't wait to hear more about your plans and I hope to be able to meet up with you one day!!!

Heidi!! I'm so excited that you will be there!!! That is fantastic!! I can't wait to hear more about your plans and I hope to be able to meet up with you one day!!!

Thanks and yes we do need to have some sort of mega-meet.

There really isn't much more to my plans....maybe a souvenir list and some ideas about counter services meals and snacks.

Heidi your trip sounds so much more relaxing than mine is planned to be. Wonder if my family would be mad if I ditched them? Have fun with all your DISmeets, I know I'll be on the lookout for any familiar faces. I think we'll be at DHS on the 3rd too - race you to TSM!:goodvibes

Congrats on the solo trip Heidi... you're sure to have lots of fun with all the other Disers that will be there! :thumbsup2 I'm only sorry that I'll be missing you...

Kathy

Back to the Trip Report....

Next Stop:
1101058.jpg

Liam enjoyed the train ride out to the Conservation Station. We had half the train car to ourselves and we felt comfortable letting Liam sit on the seat himself, not Daddy's lap.
1101059.jpg

When we arrived, Liam needed a diaper change so DH took him to the men's room. I suggest to everyone to go to the restroom out here...there's some funny stuff in there.

While they were doing diaper duty I found this guy. I remember Jimminy Cricket from when I was a little kid.
1101060.jpg

If you see JC with blue marker on his glove...it's was me...oops!
1101061.jpg

I think the huge mural of animals with hidden mickey through-out it is worth the train ride alone.
1101062.jpg

Pocahontas' show had closed the week before so I guess she found a new job here. Liam seemed like he was going to be ok with her and then DH put him down :headache: You can see how well that worked out.
1101063.jpg

We explored the station and let Liam walk around on his own for a bit. There was some sort of animal exam going on so I watched while DH ran after Liam.

Next up was the Affection Section....in the real world we just call it a petting farm ;) Liam wasn't too sure at first has he had never been to something like this before.
1101065.jpg

1101066.jpg

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!
1101067.jpg

After watching the other kids brush the animals, Liam got brave. He went all around to the different animals "brushing" their backs. At the time we had 2 dogs that were bigger than those goats so he wasn't scared which was nice.
1101071.jpg

1101073.jpg

1101074.jpg

1101075.jpg

I remembered you telling me about the bathrooms at Rafiki's -- you were right -- very funny!

Liam is too cute with brushing the goats! I am glad he got comfortable enough to do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter