Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Just me. I'm leaving the wife and mom hats at home and just wearing the plain 'ol Heidi hat (well maybe a pair of Mickey ears too).

That's absolutely fantastic and you will have such a great time Heidi I know you will!!!!!

So I took a look at the October hours and the only thing I don't understand at this time is why no AK Evening EMH on the 2nd they have it every other Friday...I'm crossing my fingers that changes I want to ride EE in the dark LOL!

That's absolutely fantastic and you will have such a great time Heidi I know you will!!!!!

So I took a look at the October hours and the only thing I don't understand at this time is why no AK Evening EMH on the 2nd they have it every other Friday...I'm crossing my fingers that changes I want to ride EE in the dark LOL!

OMG that's too funny because I was thinking the same thing! I totally wanted to see AK at night. My plans have me at AK on 10/2.....will you be there too that day??? (PM me if you are saving that stuff for your PTR)

Right now I am going to attempt to book both my room and my flight for 9/30 to 10/4 in WDW!!!!

:woohoo:

I just booked All Star Music, but I'm going to try to switch to Movies if it opens up for a standard room.

:banana::banana::banana:

Just me. I'm leaving the wife and mom hats at home and just wearing the plain 'ol Heidi hat (well maybe a pair of Mickey ears too).

Heidi, I'm very, very happy for you. I can't tell you how good that kind of a trip is for the soul. :thumbsup2

OMG that's too funny because I was thinking the same thing! I totally wanted to see AK at night. My plans have me at AK on 10/2.....will you be there too that day??? (PM me if you are saving that stuff for your PTR)

We'll be at AK on 10/2!

I booked last night.....All Star Music, arriving Wedneday late night 9/30 and leaving at 6pm on Sunday 10/4. I'm hoping I can meet up with everyone at some point, especially for MNSSHP on 10/1.

And the party on 10/1! I want to meet you! I feel like a five year old right now who just opened a big present on Christmas. :lmao:

:woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana:
Heidi, I'm very, very happy for you. I can't tell you how good that kind of a trip is for the soul. :thumbsup2

We'll be at AK on 10/2!

And the party on 10/1! I want to meet you! I feel like a five year old right now who just opened a big present on Christmas. :lmao:

This is all very exciting! It's nice to be going solo but at the same time having so many friends there too. Now if we can just get everyone's favorite Southern Princess to join us!

This is all very exciting! It's nice to be going solo but at the same time having so many friends there too. Now if we can just get everyone's favorite Southern Princess to join us!

It is exciting!

We need to entice her.

Perhaps promises of Indiana Jones Stunt Show would help? ;)

It is exciting!

We need to entice her.

Perhaps promises of Indiana Jones Stunt Show would help? ;)

:lmao: Y'all are so bad! Trust me -- I don't really need enticing -- it is just a matter of budgeting and finances. I am not sure how much Chelsea's braces are going to run, and sadly, we won't find out the exact amount until July 14.

All you guys are going to have so much fun! I'm terribly jealous that your all getting to meet up, and I'll be stuck in boring old CT. Sigh.

I'll be pacing by my computer waiting for updates you know!

I'm jealous! ;) I'm hoping to get a solo trip in within the next couple years...

I booked last night.....All Star Music, arriving Wedneday late night 9/30 and leaving at 6pm on Sunday 10/4. I'm hoping I can meet up with everyone at some point, especially for MNSSHP on 10/1.

:banana::banana::banana:Conrats!!!! Sadly, we aren't attending MNSSHP this year. :(

If you have been reading along the last couple days then you already know my most excellent news….I’m going back to Disney. Solo. No DH. No Toddler. No Infant. Just me. But lucky for me so many of my DIS Friends will be there the same time. And I didn’t even plan it that way. I’ve kinda been out of the loop the last few months with having the baby and everything so I didn’t realize who was going when. Anyhoo….I’m hoping to meet up with a bunch of cool Ladies and maybe one Diva. :woohoo:

I’m not planning this trip like a family trip. I want to relax. I want to relax my mind not necessarily my body. (god knows that could use a workout after having 2 kids in 2 years) I might want to go 100 miles an hour or zero. It’s up to me at any given moment. I might sit on a park bench the whole time, who knows? Or I might hit every single ride at MK and see every show at AK.

I really don’t know what everyone’s plans are for meeting up, but I’m game for anything. Feel free to invite me. Or not. It’s all good. (Oh by the way…I like booze…especially in slushie form and I think a couple of you owe me a drink :laughing:)

I’m not going to do a PTR…I need to get this TR done. But here is my shell of a plan for My Celebration.

Fly down on Wednesday 9/30 arriving at 9pm. Leaving Orlando on Sunday 10/4 at 6pm.
I’m staying at All Star Music (but I’m hoping to switch to Movies if a standard room becomes available.)

Thursday 10/1 DTD shopping in the morning and maybe some resort hopping and hanging out on a beach since my resort lacks one. Then MNSSHP that night.

Friday 10/2 AK for most of the day, then Epcot for the evening.

Saturday 10/3 DHS in the morning to ride TSM and make-up the rides and shows that I missed in 2008. No F! this day so I’ll go to Epcot or MK or maybe even both when I’m done at DHS. Wishes is showing this night, but if I don't make it to Epcot the day before then maybe it will be Illuminations tonight. ????

Sunday 10/4 I have until about 2pm at a park so I’ll go to either AK or MK before getting the ME bus to the airport. I have an ADR (I made it for 2 people so someone can join me) for Tusker House at 8:25am (park opens at 9am). AND I have an ADR for The Plaza at MK for 11:25am (again table for 2). I’ll cancel whatever I don’t need or I’ll just eat a lot that day.

This outline of a plan is so not set in stone and I love it! Who knows it could all change by next week! LOL

Heidi, I'm so happy for you. This is your trip. You do it at whatever pace (or lack thereof) you want. ;)

And I totally had my days flipped. We're in DHS on the 2nd and AK (and DHS in the evening) on the 3rd. Silly me.

However. I note that we are going to the same Halloween party, my friend. And I would love to meet you, Jen, Paula, and Christine before tea at the GF lobby if you want. I'm up for anything, hon. I'm going with a big group, but that doesn't mean I can't find time for my DIS friends! :goodvibes

Congratulation Heidi!! :banana:

I love how you call it, "My Celebration" - that's great!! :goodvibes

How fun was it to be able to make ADRs right when you booked your trip?!? :thumbsup2

Anyhoo….I’m hoping to meet up with a bunch of cool Ladies and maybe one Diva. :woohoo:

Wonder who that Diva could be??? :rotfl:

(Oh by the way…I like booze…especially in slushie form and I think a couple of you owe me a drink :laughing:)

That's pretty much our game plan.

Thursday 10/1 DTD shopping in the morning and maybe some resort hopping and hanging out on a beach since my resort lacks one. Then MNSSHP that night.

My resort has a beach and drinks. :rolleyes1

Friday 10/2 AK for most of the day, then Epcot for the evening.

Epcot? Did you say Epcot? ;)

Saturday 10/3 DHS in the morning to ride TSM and make-up the rides and shows that I missed in 2008. No F! this day so I’ll go to Epcot or MK or maybe even both when I’m done at DHS. Wishes is showing this night, but if I don't make it to Epcot the day before then maybe it will be Illuminations tonight. ????

Epcot again? I know someone who plans to be in Epcot...:rolleyes1

Heidi, I'm so happy for you. This is your trip. You do it at whatever pace (or lack thereof) you want. ;)

And I totally had my days flipped. We're in DHS on the 2nd and AK (and DHS in the evening) on the 3rd. Silly me.

However. I note that we are going to the same Halloween party, my friend. And I would love to meet you, Jen, Paula, and Christine before tea at the GF lobby if you want. I'm up for anything, hon. I'm going with a big group, but that doesn't mean I can't find time for my DIS friends! :goodvibes

Rats! about AK. We should let to work something out for the party....I'd love to ride POTC with you.

Congratulation Heidi!! :banana:

I love how you call it, "My Celebration" - that's great!! :goodvibes

How fun was it to be able to make ADRs right when you booked your trip?!? :thumbsup2

I had none of the months of stress that everyone else had with ADRs ;) I only tried for a couple because I could do it online this morning....otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

I am so happy for your Heidi!! You are going to have such a wonderful time, being able to relax and enjoy yourself! :goodvibes

Wonder who that Diva could be??? :rotfl:

That's pretty much our game plan.

My resort has a beach and drinks. :rolleyes1

Epcot? Did you say Epcot? ;)

Epcot again? I know someone who plans to be in Epcot...:rolleyes1

Is someone planning on going to the party on 10/1?

I am so happy for your Heidi!! You are going to have such a wonderful time, being able to relax and enjoy yourself! :goodvibes

Thanks LL....I only wish you were going to be there later in the week to go to the 10/1 party.

The two things that I would rather not do solo is booze (what fun is that?) and hunting down characters at the Halloween party.

Rats! about AK. We should let to work something out for the party....I'd love to ride POTC with you.

Oddly enough, you're not the first person to say that to me.

I think we should all try to work out some kind of who wants to ride POTC at MNSSHP DISmeet. That could be a lot of fun. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter