Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Dirty Birds! DIRTY Birds!! DIRTY BIRDS!!!!! (Oh Kathy I will never be able to go in that aviary without thinking of Aunt Rae!)

You have me laughing all over again....:rotfl: (sorry AR)

Where did we go next?

Can't wait to find out...maybe the train to Conservation Station? you didn't do that yet? :confused3

I have a request.....

Can all my DIS Friends post here the dates of their next trip...especially all the Fall ones.

I seem to have gotten an itch and I heard the only cure for it is in a clinic in central Florida.

I wish we were going this fall....

but our next trip dates are November 19-27 th in 2010

That is the universe speaking. To both of you. :rolleyes1

Yes the Universe is telling you something especially with those dates LOL!!

Heidi as far as hours go...I don't know if it will be tomorrow but I'm sure they will be posted by this weekend!!!

Well I wouldn't want to tick off the universe now would I! I better make those ressies in the next day or two. :rolleyes1

Are you being serious Heidi LOL!!...do you have something to tell us?????:rolleyes1

Well I'm not pregnant if that's what you mean :lmao:

I'll go if someone will buy me one of those yummy pina colva slushie drinks.

Holy Pina Colava, Batman!

I'll buy you one! At the rate we're all lining up here, Heidi's going to be sloshed! :lmao:

Not on the DIS for a day and a new ticker appears.

I can't wait to hear details. popcorn::

You and me both.....I just 5 minutes ago got my hands on the full park hour schedule for Oct

I have to check that out! I heard it was available, now I have to see if it matches my carefully crafted ADRs. :lmao:

Right now I am going to attempt to book both my room and my flight for 9/30 to 10/4 in WDW!!!!

Hooray!!!

Is the entire family going?? Or is this a Mommy-Daddy getaway??
Inquiring minds want to know...

Kathy

Just me. I'm leaving the wife and mom hats at home and just wearing the plain 'ol Heidi hat (well maybe a pair of Mickey ears too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter