Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

Hi! I'm new here:)
My name is Tiffany,but everyone calls me Tiffy and I'm 29 years old.
My wife and I did a commitment ceremony in Nov 2008
Favorite Disney Characters-
Tinkerbelle
Eeyore
Peter Pan
Stitch
pluto
goofy
beast
belle
I'm a girly girl,I like pink,purple,glitter
I'm also a huge kid!
I also like Harry Potter,video games,and history
I don't like bullys,and people who think they should run other peoples lives,cruelty,whether its to animals or people,and waiting.

Welcome!!! Come and play!

(uh-uh...I'm repeating myself! I must be getting old...)

Sorry.

ClosedSign.jpg

No new members this millennium! :flower3:

Wally!

Play nice or I'll send you back to your cave.

Hello, Just found this forum and hope I can meet other like minded "family" that are into Disney. Been with my partner for over 10 years. Having grown up visiting Disney, my partner is new and now we are DVC members. We usually make a yearly trip to Walt Disney World in September and can't wait to go again. :wave2:

Welcome Dan!!

Jump right in, and don't take much seriously around here. The more off-topic, the better!

Hello, Just found this forum and hope I can meet other like minded "family" that are into Disney. Been with my partner for over 10 years. Having grown up visiting Disney, my partner is new and now we are DVC members. We usually make a yearly trip to Walt Disney World in September and can't wait to go again. :wave2:

Howdy Dan!!!

I haven't been on this thread in a while.

Welcome to the new folks!:woohoo:

Glad to meet ya!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter