Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

I posted on here last year? I think, when planning a trip to Disney. My thread got hijacked -- but that's okay. :)

Anyway, wanted to reach out to other gay Disneyers. I recently met a guy here in Memphis that is a GREAT Disney guy, so I'm kind of re-enthused.

Hola, everyone!

I posted on here last year? I think, when planning a trip to Disney. My thread got hijacked -- but that's okay. :)

Anyway, wanted to reach out to other gay Disneyers. I recently met a guy here in Memphis that is a GREAT Disney guy, so I'm kind of re-enthused.

Hola, everyone!

Welcome Back!!!

Glad you found another guy that 'gets' Disney. Still trying with mine....

Hola, everyone!

Yay. Now I just need to find one. :-) But then I am aways enthused.

Boy it has been a busy weekend and today has not slowed down much, either. Hope you are all doing great.

Yeah, I have found one. Unfortunately, it's not my partner. LOL But no matter...at least I've found someone that gets IT.

Re-reading this, it dawned on me that a clarification was in order! Me: Disney nut and partnered. New guy that I met: Disney nut and partnered. Relationship between new guy and me: PLATONIC; I'm not cheating with a fellow Disney nut. We just like talking and throwing about names like Eleanor Audley, Mary Costa, and Barbara Luddy. We're the only people in Memphis that know of their claim to fame.

Time to reintroduce/introduce me...I'm Heather, 29, controller of volunteers for Manchester Pride and answerer of complaints for cable company. The other half is Stacey, 23, kitchen manager at a pub. Been together 2 years with a little rockiness along the way usually caused by my insecurity/jealousy/sexuality issues but think we're getting there now. Took her to Disney last year, not sure she 'got it' but hoping to take her to disneyland paris at the end of the month as a surprise to further indoctrinate her. :-)

*waves sheepishly*

Hello?

*taps mic .. adjusts shirt and fumbles speech*

So, this is my first post on the boards. I am planning a trip in November (Specifically the 20th - 24th. Just enough time for me to soak some of it in. I am not sure if I will be going with someone, but as of now I am just going by myself.

I am 22, live in South Dakota, and have never been to Disney World before. I was in Orlando in June with my then boyfriend who is an Orlando NUT. He took me around on the monorail, so I got a taste .. but I am going back for more.

Um .. yeah. I think that is about enough for my first post. Um .. go Mickey?

*waves sheepishly*

Hello?

So, this is my first post on the boards. I am planning a trip in November (Specifically the 20th - 24th. Just enough time for me to soak some of it in. I am not sure if I will be going with someone, but as of now I am just going by myself.

I am 22, live in South Dakota, and have never been to Disney World before. I was in Orlando in June with my then boyfriend who is an Orlando NUT. He took me around on the monorail, so I got a taste .. but I am going back for more.

Welcome!

We're very glad you decided to join us! There are a lot of great people on this forum, so if you've got any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome! You'll make many great friends on here who are Disney nuts (or just nuts in general). I travel solo but know I have friends I can hang out with while I'm there.

Welcome Blocata! You might also want to join us on the podcast boards - and of course, listen to the DIS podcast.

*waves sheepishly*

Hello?

Welcome!!!

What a great first post!!! I love men with a sense of humor. ( and woman with big....assets)

What a great first post!!! I love men with a sense of humor. And obviously my
husband has one cause he married ME!

And then he found out that the joke is on him! :scared1:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!