Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

What are you trying to say!? You inferring he was a meany for doing it, or I am a funny for wording it like that? Both are valid, just wondering. :goodvibes

It's like taking a kid to a candy store and telling him he cant buy anything!

Or better yet, taking a kid to the Magic Kingdom.....THREE MONTHS BEFORE IT OPENS! :rotfl2:

Well, he did take me to Islands of Adventure so .. I didn't really feel cheated. What really did me in for planing this trip was the bit of time we spent in Downtown Disney (I refuse to abbreviate every other word in my posts). That was like .. I needed more of that feeling, more of that atmosphere.

MORE!

Well, he did take me to Islands of Adventure so .. I didn't really feel cheated. What really did me in for planing this trip was the bit of time we spent in Downtown Disney (I refuse to abbreviate every other word in my posts). That was like .. I needed more of that feeling, more of that atmosphere.

MORE!
We all need more....sigh :rolleyes:

MORE!

You got somethin' wrong with us crazy abbreviators? Just kidding. ;) Wading through some of the posts on these boards is more complicated than decoding asemic writing.

By the way, enchanté Samuel of Dakota.

Thanks .. Tiara Todd?

You got somethin' wrong with us crazy abbreviators? Just kidding. ;) Wading through some of the posts on these boards is more complicated than decoding asemic writing.

I honestly have nothing against abbreviations, what I as a newcomer have issues with is the usability of the site when EVERYTHING is an abbreviation. I am 100% lost on 90% of the posts I read. Its a hard site and group to become a part of, a lot of homework.

Thanks .. Tiara Todd?

I honestly have nothing against abbreviations, what I as a newcomer have issues with is the usability of the site when EVERYTHING is an abbreviation. I am 100% lost on 90% of the posts I read. Its a hard site and group to become a part of, a lot of homework.

Don't hesitate to ask. We're actually a very friendly group, welcoming and gentle with the newbies. But once you've been here a while...:rolleyes1

(has he been here long enough yet guys???)

Speak the devil's Name ... And he appears!

You Rang!

Welcome Blocata & Sassagoula Billy -
Don't listen to anything you hear about little me - :flower3:
this board is riddled with liars!:rolleyes:

Per Wally's instructions, do not believe what I am about to tell you.

Wally is an innocent little wall flower whose tongue speaks no whit nor fodder. He is the angel of us all.

Hey everyone!

I'm guessing this falls under a re-introduction since I've been here before, but it's been quite a long time!

Anyway, my name is David, I'm just shy of 21 and I'm a junior at USC in Los Angeles (and a frequenter of parks on both the coasts). Sooo...yeah, glad to be back. Hope to talk to you all soon! :)

Hey everyone!

I'm guessing this falls under a re-introduction since I've been here before, but it's been quite a long time!

Anyway, my name is David, I'm just shy of 21 and I'm a junior at USC in Los Angeles (and a frequenter of parks on both the coasts). Sooo...yeah, glad to be back. Hope to talk to you all soon! :)

Good luck to your football team tomorrow. I want them undefeated when my Gophers crush them next weekend! :cheer2:

Just moved to Anaheim myself, so I am highly outnumbered here as I cheer for Minnesota and Arizona State.

You going to Gay Days this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter