Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

It's the internet- anything is possible add the Disney aspect to that yeh you can be however old you'd like to be.

I'm 29 and havent been carded since I was 17. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll look 60 by the time I hit 40 (especially since I'm ALREADY getting gray hairs).

I'm 29 and havent been carded since I was 17. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll look 60 by the time I hit 40 (especially since I'm ALREADY getting gray hairs).

My sideburns have started coming in gray, which is why when I got my haircut and she asked how I wanted my sideburns I said to get rid of them.

Yeh definitaly dye your hair (there are sm inexpensive ones) Or if you can get away with it shave it off... no one can tell the color. If you buy a razor it ends up being way cheaper than going to the hair dresser all the time.

Yeh definitaly dye your hair (there are sm inexpensive ones) Or if you can get away with it shave it off... no one can tell the color. If you buy a razor it ends up being way cheaper than going to the hair dresser all the time.

Or recognize that gray is not an indication of age, as there are any number of people who have hair that changes color very early in life. I have a friend who was completely white by the time she was 25.

Or recognize that gray is not an indication of age, as there are any number of people who have hair that changes color very early in life. I have a friend who was completely white by the time she was 25.

A girlfriend of mine has had a streak of white (think Rogue from Xmen) since middle school. It is just part of her character, not an indication of her age or how old she acts...

And what's wrong with 18yo things? Not sure about people like Wally (born eons ago), but 18 yo's usually make me feel youthful and invigorated.;);)

A girlfriend of mine has had a streak of white (think Rogue from Xmen) since middle school. It is just part of her character, not an indication of her age or how old she acts...

And what's wrong with 18yo things? Not sure about people like Wally (born eons ago), but 18 yo's usually make me feel youthful and invigorated.;);)

SUCK MY EON :mad:

:flower3:

Yeah, I'm hoping I can work it and maybe go for the whole salt & pepper daddy look :rotfl2:

Forget age! If the internet is for reimagining yourself then I wanna be a monkey!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter