Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

Please see my signature. Just sayin'. Feel free to steal the meet logo, but I would ask for you to save it on your own photo service so we don't crash my Photobucket account.

Note - I linked the logos in my signature to the actual threads.

Please see my signature. Just sayin'. Feel free to steal the meet logo, but I would ask for you to save it on your own photo service so we don't crash my Photobucket account.

Note - I linked the logos in my signature to the actual threads.
Dodie - That is most excellent. That's a great way to spread the word about the meet. Much appreciated. :)

I wish I was able to be 2 places at once - I missed it last year and regretted it. The kids and are traveling to WDW then. I hope to pop in to say hi during the meet.

Just made hotel ressies. Was cheaper for the crew to stay in Fishers. DH wants to be back home late Sat night. So, we're just staying Fri night. Too long a trip to 'day trip'. Must be an age thing, 3-4 hrs used to be a 'day trip'.:rotfl:

Count us in! DisneySunflower, DH, DD (13), DD (9) and DS (5). We will bring Veggie Pasta Salad.
Hi Dannee,

Glad you guys are able to make. Can't wait to speak with you about your Mom's Panel adventures.

See you soon. :)

Hey Aaron,

I'm thinking I may bring a ham or something. How does that sound? Could do it spiral sliced for either eating it or putting on a sandwich. What do you think...

Hey Aaron,

I'm thinking I may bring a ham or something. How does that sound? Could do it spiral sliced for either eating it or putting on a sandwich. What do you think...
Either way...Ham sandwiches are wonderful....Just sayin. :)

I'm relatively new to the board. Is this meet for anyone or are there requirements? I would like to come meet fellow mouse lovers and I may even be able to talk the hubby into joining me.

I'm relatively new to the board. Is this meet for anyone or are there requirements? I would like to come meet fellow mouse lovers and I may even be able to talk the hubby into joining me.

There is a requirement, YOU must have fun! SERIOUSLY thats the easy part Its just a Great afternoon with Disney Nuts and there families, which by extension you are all part of our Dis Family now....Welcome, Shawnpirate:

Hi Jenny -
Anyone can join in on the meet. It's a great afternoon of fun. Hope you can make it.

Aaron and everyone else....Did you see this post On the Dis? Was in DVC section and I believe Theme park section too. Its for a $250,000 grant from Pepsi the 2 top winners will receive a grant. I know you give the proceeds from our Meet auction to GKTW so if everyone can vote and remember to vote everyday, GKTW is currently ranked #14... Shawnpirate:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2479975

Aaron and everyone else....Did you see this post On the Dis? Was in DVC section and I believe Theme park section too. Its for a $250,000 grant from Pepsi the 2 top winners will receive a grant. I know you give the proceeds from our Meet auction to GKTW so if everyone can vote and remember to vote everyday, GKTW is currently ranked #14... Shawnpirate:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2479975
Thanks for posting this here Shawn. I've been voting as much as I can to help. GKTW is such a great organization. I hope everyone can help out. :)

Sounds like fun! DH will think I'm nuts...but it's September, so I have some time to get him used to the idea :)

hello everyone!

i came across this by chance, and boy am i glad i did!! :thumbsup2

my name is megan, and i'm going to be a sophomore at purdue university (can i hear a boiler up??) i'm originally from cleveland, ohio...

i am, like all of you, a huge disney nut! and this sounds like so much fun!! i will discuss it with my parents, and hopefully i can find a way/time to come meet all of you!

WooHoo!! Count us in!! shelby (hubby), Shawna (me), Logan (13), and Lucy (7)!!! as for the dish??? Homemade mac n cheese!

hello everyone!

my name is megan, and i'm going to be a sophomore at purdue university (can i hear a boiler up??) i'm originally from cleveland, ohio...

i am, like all of you, a huge disney nut! and this sounds like so much fun!! i will discuss it with my parents, and hopefully i can find a way/time to come meet all of you!

BOILER UP!!!
;) DH and I met at Purdue - fellow Boilers (and everyone else, for that matter) are always welcome. It's a great time - this will be the third one we've been to. Hope to meet you in September!

hello everyone!

Megan - I grew up near cleaveland. A little town I'm sure you heard of Called Ashtabula.

WooHoo!! Count us in!! shelby (hubby), Shawna (me), Logan (13), and Lucy (7)!!! as for the dish??? Homemade mac n cheese!

Hope to see you all there. Looking forward to meeting you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter