Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

Hi Everyone,

If anyone wishes to donate items for the auction to benefit Give Kids the World please let me know. You can send me a PM to let me know. I don't anticipate the auction to be as large as it was last year. I simply don't have as many items as last year. Either way, it will still be a lot of fun.

The format for the meet will be similar to last year.

If you know anyone who you think would like to come please spread the word. :)

Thanks!

I would love to join in the fun! It will be Me (Michelle) and my three kids (names in my siggy). I look forward to meeting all of you!!

I would love to join in the fun! It will be Me (Michelle) and my three kids (names in my siggy). I look forward to meeting all of you!!
Hi Shelly! I'll add you to the list. Glad you can make it. :)

Aaron,

I will post this weekend if Shawn and I can make it this year. More than lilkely we will but I dont want to commit yet.

Thanks,

Milford

Just found this thread. We attempted to come last year but the work schedule just would not permit it. I will try and re-arrange our schedule to come. We will try and make it this year...smjj

Aaron,

I will post this weekend if Shawn and I can make it this year. More than lilkely we will but I dont want to commit yet.

Thanks,

Milford

Just found this thread. We attempted to come last year but the work schedule just would not permit it. I will try and re-arrange our schedule to come. We will try and make it this year...smjj
Hope both of your families can make it. This event is a lot of fun. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to meet you guys.

Awww - shoot! Would love to come but DH has his class reunion that day! If something bizarre changes Maddie and I will make an effort to road trip down that way! (DH is anti-Disney. His loss.)

I live in Noblesville and was around the 4-H fair going on today. I had to stop at the post office to drop some papers off in the mail. I would love to go to your meet in September. I went to Orlando in June 2010 and I recently bought into DVC at AKV. We went to many of the parks whie we were there so we didn't stay onsite at WDW. it would be great to meet people from here. I have done it in the past (not with this board) but others I have met over the internet through the years. I usually had a good time. I am not sure what to bring as I will be attending by myself. I bought some pins before going to WDW in June off a pin trading site so I might bring those.

Awww - shoot! Would love to come but DH has his class reunion that day! If something bizarre changes Maddie and I will make an effort to road trip down that way! (DH is anti-Disney. His loss.)
If anything changes please let us know. The meet is a lot of fun with a chance to meet a lot of great people, and who knows you may win something. :)

I live in Noblesville and was around the 4-H fair going on today. I had to stop at the post office to drop some papers off in the mail. I would love to go to your meet in September. I went to Orlando in June 2010 and I recently bought into DVC at AKV. We went to many of the parks whie we were there so we didn't stay onsite at WDW. it would be great to meet people from here. I have done it in the past (not with this board) but others I have met over the internet through the years. I usually had a good time. I am not sure what to bring as I will be attending by myself. I bought some pins before going to WDW in June off a pin trading site so I might bring those.
Hi Mike & Welcome Home! Congratulations on purchasing your DVC interest at AKV. My family also owns at AKV. We really love it there. I'm sure you will too.

We were also in Orlando in June (6/8 - 6/21). We had a great time. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about during the meet. As far as what to bring, you can bring anything you'd like. The same goes for the pins. Others typically bring pins to trade, even my Daughter.

See you at the meet!

Only a month and half....:banana:

Looks like there'll be 4 of us.

DS companion backed out of vacay/pcc. Since it was because she's getting married, and hubby-to-be is in Marines, I guess I'll forgive her.:goodvibes

Bringing 'everything' cookies, since they travel well. Thinking we may pick up chips, too.

Bringing 'everything' cookies, since they travel well. Thinking we may pick up chips, too.
Along those lines there is a super Wal Mart and Meijer next door to the where the meet is held. If you need to pick something up it's very convenient.

Thank you for the info during the LIVE show! Wesley (DS4) and I can make it.
I was thinking about bringing chili in a crock pot, if you think that would work. Also, since I have Wesley, I would be happy to volunteer with a kid activity if you still need people. :)

Thank you again, Michelle

Thank you for the info during the LIVE show! Wesley (DS4) and I can make it.
I was thinking about bringing chili in a crock pot, if you think that would work. Also, since I have Wesley, I would be happy to volunteer with a kid activity if you still need people. :)

Thank you again, Michelle
Hi Michelle - That's Great! Glad you guys can make it. I'll mark you on the list.
Chili sounds like a fantastic idea.

Looking forward to meeting you. :)

Add us to the list, Rose(&Mike) and Mike(ofRose&Mike). We will bring a vegetable & hummus tray or something similar from Meijers. We will be driving in the night before and are participating in the Morse Mini that AM. http://www.morsemini.com/

Mike

OK, it looks as if we can attend. We will be coming from about 50 miles away and was wondering if it might be best to stop off on the way and get a bucket of chicken and some potato salad to ensure it is fresh? Is this OK? It will be myself and wife...smjj

Add us to the list, Rose(&Mike) and Mike(ofRose&Mike). We will bring a vegetable & hummus tray or something similar from Meijers. We will be driving in the night before and are participating in the Morse Mini that AM. http://www.morsemini.com/

Mike
Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing you and best of luck with the race. :)

OK, it looks as if we can attend. We will be coming from about 50 miles away and was wondering if it might be best to stop off on the way and get a bucket of chicken and some potato salad to ensure it is fresh? Is this OK? It will be myself and wife...smjj
That sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter