Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

So what is the name of the infamous hotel with the Amaretto Lobby? Shanan? :goodvibes

I'm planning on heading down; count me in! I'm not yet sure what I will bring. Thanks for inviting and hosting!

Aaron, I know Bryan already RSVPed for us, but I thought I'd let you know that the kids will be 9, 6, and 2. And we'll bring something besides the krispy treats...just don't know what yet!

Aaron, I know Bryan already RSVPed for us, but I thought I'd let you know that the kids will be 9, 6, and 2. And we'll bring something besides the krispy treats...just don't know what yet!
Okay...that sounds great Jen. Thanks for letting me know. BTW - Our daughter Anna is 10.

The hotel that we would recommend is indeed the Cambria Suites. It is right off of I-69 in Noblesville and just down the road from the meet site. A few folks stayed there last year and really seemed to like it. In fact, a few of us hung out in their lobby area all evening! We had some drinks and just sat and socialized since we don't see each other very often...some of us had more to drink than others though...ahem...cough, cough, Shanan, cough cough...

OK. Was wondering if Cambria was an okay hotel.

Anyone coming who is college-age? :confused: Thinking of bringing the whole crew, including Wheels' aide.

So what is the name of the infamous hotel with the Amaretto Lobby? Shanan? :goodvibes

Like she remembers that! :laughing::lmao:

Actually I don't remember it, either; and I barely drank!

I'll have to ask Tonya or AskTracy/Bill, as they are the ones who actually stayed there.
Can't speak for the rooms, but their lobby IS nice :rolleyes1

Yea. :dance3:

Talked hubby into coming.:banana: Will be 4, may be 5 of us. (51, 45, 20, 20?, 18)

Is there a group rate at Cambria?:confused: Won't be making ressie til I get back from trip to MI next week.

Yea. :dance3:

Talked hubby into coming.:banana: Will be 4, may be 5 of us. (51, 45, 20, 20?, 18)

Is there a group rate at Cambria?:confused: Won't be making ressie til I get back from trip to MI next week.
Super!

As for a group rate at Cambria I'm going to check on the requirements for blocking off rooms and group rates. I'll get back to you with more info. :)

This looks like great fun! never done a DIS meet or any other fan meet and it's relatively close so count us in! Myself, Julie(will have just had another 40something bday) and DD Erin who will still be 10. Not sure what we'll bring.

Aaron, Count Heather and I in again this year, last 2 years have been GREAT! We may be bringing 2 kids with us, have to wait on schedules. We'll bring chicken again this year....Looking forward to seeing our Dis friends again this year, Dodie looking forward to seeing you and Phillip this year, Glad to hear Dan might make it too! Shawn

This looks like great fun! never done a DIS meet or any other fan meet and it's relatively close so count us in! Myself, Julie(will have just had another 40something bday) and DD Erin who will still be 10. Not sure what we'll bring.
You'll have a great time. It's really a fun event and gives everyone a chance to see each other.

Aaron, Count Heather and I in again this year, last 2 years have been GREAT! We may be bringing 2 kids with us, have to wait on schedules. We'll bring chicken again this year....Looking forward to seeing our Dis friends again this year, Dodie looking forward to seeing you and Phillip this year, Glad to hear Dan might make it too! Shawn
Thanks Shawn! It will be great to you guys again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter