I'm back!! If I'm not crazy now I will be! I took 5 kids to DW alone!

Oh. My. Lord. On the one hand, I was about to die laughing reading those exchanges and on the other hand, I was wanting to give you a hug!!! :hug: You're probably thinking this better be the best birthday party ever, aren't you?

Oh. My. Lord. On the one hand, I was about to die laughing reading those exchanges and on the other hand, I was wanting to give you a hug!!! :hug: You're probably thinking this better be the best birthday party ever, aren't you?

Oh no. I meant for it to be funny. :laughing:
I guess they are still working out the kinks in their birthday party bookings. No one on the reservation line seemed to really know what was needed or how to book it. The lady at GCC (both of them) seemed to know more about what was going on. They fixed me right up.

I think we are going to have a great time. All I really care about is the kids having a great time.

I already got Tau saying he is having his birthday party at Goofy's Candy company.

Oh no. I meant for it to be funny. :laughing:
I guess they are still working out the kinks in their birthday party bookings. No one on the reservation line seemed to really know what was needed or how to book it. The lady at GCC (both of them) seemed to know more about what was going on. They fixed me right up.

I think we are going to have a great time. All I really care about is the kids having a great time.

I already got Tau saying he is having his birthday party at Goofy's Candy company.

Well, I was definitely laughing hysterically while I was reading it!

The kids are going to have a fantastic time and that is too cute that Tau is saying he is having his birthday there!

OMG, yes - Disney reservations at its finest!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WHY do they always make things ten times more difficult than they need to be? :headache: I'm glad it's all straightened out, and I know everyone will have fun!

WOOHOOO:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2: Pack up all my cares and woes, here I go, swingin' low. Bye, bye, everyone. I hope and pray you have a safe trip. Enjoy yourselves.......but, BE CAREFUL.:tiptoe:, WELL, JUST DON'T GET CAUGHT. LET THE KIDDIES ENJOY THEMSELVES, TOO. Don't forget to tell Tau :angel: Happy Birthday from MawMaw. And be sure to give him lots and lots of hugs and kisses from me, too:cool1:. Get plenty of photos for me, so I can treasure them from now on. Tell Michele and Whitney to have a good time while they are gone, but when they start back, don't let any one hijack the plane:rotfl2:. If you have the camcorder, film the people dancing outside the Tuskar House.:dancer. Take plenty of pictures at the party::bday::cake:pixiedust: especially if my buddy:goofy: is there. If you have time, stop by the office on the way out tomorrow, so I can give and collect hugs and kisses:love2::love1::grouphug: from everyone. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BE CAREFUL.
DAISYDUCK7
AKA : MAW MAW

:faint: How did you manage to get through all those calls? :rotfl: Glad you finally got what you wanted and what a stupid rule about no cake??? So who are the 2 extra kids anyone I know?

If I don't catch you before you go have a fantastic trip :wave2:

All I can say is :faint: I give you credit getting through all those calls. I would have killed someone:headache:

Hi! Didn't realize you had a PTR, soon to be TR since you are leaving, oh, tomorrow!!! One last thing. My DS's Bday is June 12th. And he is having his Bday Party on the 12th, too -- sadly NOT at Goofy's :laughing:

I will read up while you are gone -- have a great time! :yay:

Hope you have a super fantastic time! Come back with lots of pictures and a trip report for those of us who are still waitin' for our WDW vacation to get here. I finally started a trip report from our 2008 WDW vacation 'cause I was going nuts waiting.

Wow, how, um, frustrating... :sad2:

My goodness, how on earth did you not get a migraine from those exchanges? :eek:

OMG, yes - Disney reservations at its finest!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WHY do they always make things ten times more difficult than they need to be? :headache: I'm glad it's all straightened out, and I know everyone will have fun!
It was quite frustrating yet I could still see the humor in everything. To make it worse I was making the calls from work where we are not suppose to have personal calls so I was hunched over my desk trying to hide the fact that my cell phone was by my ear for 45 minutes!!!

If you have time, stop by the office on the way out tomorrow, so I can give and collect hugs and kisses:love2::love1::grouphug: from everyone. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BE CAREFUL.
DAISYDUCK7
AKA : MAW MAW

:faint: How did you manage to get through all those calls? :rotfl: Glad you finally got what you wanted and what a stupid rule about no cake??? So who are the 2 extra kids anyone I know?

If I don't catch you before you go have a fantastic trip :wave2:
I am meeting Whitney and Michele at your office today at 3 so I will see you then :hug:

Safe travels tomorrow! :goodvibes
Thanks! maybe we will bump into each other

All I can say is :faint: I give you credit getting through all those calls. I would have killed someone:headache:
:laughing: if you did then I would still visit you in jail

Hi! Didn't realize you had a PTR, soon to be TR since you are leaving, oh, tomorrow!!! One last thing. My DS's Bday is June 12th. And he is having his Bday Party on the 12th, too -- sadly NOT at Goofy's :laughing:

I will read up while you are gone -- have a great time! :yay:
Well happy birthday to your DS.

I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:
Thanks!

Have a fabulous trip, Debra!!! Looking forward to hearing about it when you're back! :goodvibes
Thanks Lisa!

Safe travels:goodvibes
Thanks Janet.

Hope you have a super fantastic time! Come back with lots of pictures and a trip report for those of us who are still waitin' for our WDW vacation to get here. I finally started a trip report from our 2008 WDW vacation 'cause I was going nuts waiting.
Thank you so much. I did manage to remember to clear my memory card so I have 1 gig available just for pics!

Hey, baby girl ! Don't forget to stop by here on your way home, so I can give you money for the kids to get out of their Tinker bags one morning, to go to the T-shirt shop, to get a lanyard pin, or whatever they want to spend it on:banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2:. I would also like to have hugs:grouphug: and kisses:love2::love1: from all the babies pirate:princess::happytv::charac4::angel: before you go. I have to go for now. I'll talk:mic: to you later.:hourglass. LUV, LUV, LUV YOU ALL BUNCHES!!!!!!!

BYE NOW :wave:

Well the time is almost here. I have the van packed up and ready to go. My niece is getting the kids to shower and they are meeting me in an hour then we are on our way! I just finished up everything at work. My manager and big boss are both gone for the day and I would sneak out early except we have a fire drill at 2:30 and I am filling in for my manager. But as soon as that is over I'll be in my van quicker than you can say superkalifragilisticespialidocious.

Today has been full of so much drama I feel like I am on an episode of Hannah Montana. Someone in our group isn't going, an uninvited guest may be tagging along, someone got a new cell phone, I commited a big disboard sin, and I think I forgot to put on deodorant this morning. All that and more when I return.

I have had so much fun chatting to everyone. I may check in if I have internet, otherwise I will see you in a couple of weeks!

Well, they came by here, all packed up and ready to GO! I thought it was fun, yet interesting that she has the van windows all painted up with WDW OR BUST! ORLANDO BOUND! HERE WE COME! They will get there about midnight tonight or maybe a little later(time zone change at Georgia line). DD:laundy: will be doing all the driving. I just pray that she doesn't get too drowsy. She works all the time, fulfils her home responsibilities, church activities, school room Mom, for four different classes : kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade, which will change to 1st,2nd,3rd, and the 4th grades. Then, there is karate, cub scouts, danceline, and football to come, plus they just got out of basketball, cheerleading, and T-Ball, at which she was the team mom. Not couting the fact that Baby Tau is in day school:worship::eek::crazy2::crazy::faint:. I don't know how she does it:confused3, but she loves every minute of it. Lord, keep ALL my babies safe and sound, Amen. My DDIL and DGD di go and I am so glad, because they have had a really rough few weeks, especially with her dad's passing last weekend. Wee, I got to go again, close up and get out of here. Tomorrow is another day:woohoo: and we are having Vacation Bible School at my church. Please come and join us. I guarantee you will have a wonderful time. Talk to all on Monday again. Bye now.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter