• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I'm back!! If I'm not crazy now I will be! I took 5 kids to DW alone!

all caught up

sorry but I found the conversation with the cm's to be hysterical. Hope it went well.

Hope your having a great time or had a great time.

I'm so sad that our trip is over and that I had to go back to work today. In fact I have to work 5 days this week and I am not one bit happy about it. It seems that I have the post Disney Depression or Disney Blues and nothing is really making me happy today.

We had such a wonderful time and I tried to take notes specifically for my TR friends but I am sure I still missed a lot. I will start this week as soon as I can get some photos uploaded but first here are some teasers
  • Someone had to cancel
  • An uninvited guest tried to tag along
  • Someone got sick
  • Someone had an encounter with the Sherrif's dept
  • I committed a disboard sin
  • Someone had a birthday
  • I purchased 27 snacks and 9 drinks in 5 minutes
  • I actually stood in line for 60 minutes and you wont believe what for
  • Had to go to Guest relations twice
  • I cried
  • I almost left a child in the parking lot at AK
  • Someone got a new cell phone
  • Zeta had a lot of questions about DVC
  • I went $300 over in my budget on something that wasn't even there
  • All that and more!!

I totally understand your Disney Depression. I hate coming back from a Disney trip. There's just nothing exciting to do around our house. I see from your list that you had quite an eventful vacation. Looking forward to reading all about it.

WWHHOOOPPEEEEE !!!!!!! My babies are back, my babies are back :yay::cheer2::dance3: ! It seems they were gone, like, forever. I mean, DD :laundy: and her clan :artist:pirate:princess::happytv::charac4::angel: were gone to WDW for the WHOLE WEEK, but my oldest DS, DDIL, DGD, and DGS were gone to New York for a few days, and my youngest DS's DW went to the beach last week. It is just a good thing we had lots and lots going on at church or I would have went bonkers:crazy:! Well, it is time for me to close and get out of here.:cool1:pixiedust:. I'll see ya'll folks later.:tiptoe::hourglass. Bye, now:wave:

Oh boy... I loved your stay tuned list! Can't wait to read up all about these and more!!

popcorn::

Oh me, oh my, oh goodness, whatever shall I do? I went over to DD:laundy: onTuesday evening. I had spent most of the day with Baby Tau:angel:. We went to lunch popcorn::, and he ate corn, potatoes, chicken, rolls, ice cream, cookies, and GUMMY BEARS!!!:woohoo:. After we ate, we went over to the mall to do some shopping. He rode the JAY JAY airplane ride, then the HULKmobile. We went into a few stores, and by the time we got ready to leave, he was droopy-eyed, and his tail feathers were beginning to drag in the dust. By the time I got him back to the car, loaded in, and took :car:off, he was sound asleep:rotfl2: It seems none of my children nor my grandchildren can keep up with me.:rotfl: when we go shopping. After I got to their home, DD finished up the meal, and we waited for her DH to get home from work. We sat down to eat, had five children pirate:princess::happytv::charac4::angel:all talking :mic:at the same time. Add three adults, all of whom are exhausted, two of those are suffering from Disney Post Depression :sad2:, and the other is sick:sick: with envy of them(notice greenish hue of face), and still in a little bit of shock :eek: at all the people on foot in Times Square in NYC that DGS sent from his Blackberry while walking with all of them. Boy! Did it look crowded :crowded:. That is entirely too many people in one spot at one time for me. But, anyway, every one is back at home, safely, and that is what matters most. OH! OH! OH! I almost forgot !!!!!!! My DGS, the one that went to NYC , proposed to his significant other, not this past Friday, but the Friday before that(the 29th, I think), and she said YES:bride:! I mean, it was so sweet,:love:, because he had to ask her father :scared:for her hand before that, then he did the going down on one knee thing, oh ! blubber, blubber, I just get so emotional when I think about it. I saw her again yesterday, and she had THE RING on, and I hugged:hug: her, welcomed her into the family, and told her I would be proud to call her my granddaughter. Oh, blubber, blubber, here I go again. Well, I have to sign off again, get the office back into some semblence of order. It has been WILD :dance3: around here today. WHEEYOO!! Bye, now:wave:pixiedust:.

Ooh, love the teasers! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. popcorn::
he he. Thanks.

Sounds intriguing! Can't wait!
I hope you find it as interesting

Welcome Back Debra! Love the teasers.

PDD is the worst isn't it:hug:
Thanks Janet. Yes, PDD is the worst.

I totally understand your Disney Depression. I hate coming back from a Disney trip. There's just nothing exciting to do around our house. I see from your list that you had quite an eventful vacation. Looking forward to reading all about it.
This trip was more depressing than the others because we may not be back for two years or more
What a lead up! :rotfl::eek:

I'm ready! popcorn::
Hi V!

WWHHOOOPPEEEEE !!!!!!! My babies are back, my babies are back :yay::cheer2::dance3: ! It seems they were gone, like, forever. I mean, DD :laundy: and her clan :artist:pirate:princess::happytv::charac4::angel: were gone to WDW for the WHOLE WEEK, but my oldest DS, DDIL, DGD, and DGS were gone to New York for a few days, and my youngest DS's DW went to the beach last week. It is just a good thing we had lots and lots going on at church or I would have went bonkers:crazy:! Well, it is time for me to close and get out of here.:cool1:pixiedust:. I'll see ya'll folks later.:tiptoe::hourglass. Bye, now:wave:
Hi Mom!

Oh boy... I loved your stay tuned list! Can't wait to read up all about these and more!!

popcorn::
Stay tuned

Oh my, that list!!! Can't wait to find out the details!!!

Welcome home, although, if you are like me, you wish you weren't! :goodvibes
Nope. Not happy at all about being home

Welcome back Deb and ooooh sounds like it's going to be a fantastic TR :thumbsup2
Thanks Jo!
Glad you're back! Waiting to hear all the juicy details. popcorn::
ha ha. It's coming soon. I promise

I thought I had lost you:confused:, but then I looked again, and there you were:worship:. Off on another link.:banana:. Okay, I'm in and ready to roll on another :woohoo:TR. I can't wait to start reading:surfweb: everything:yay:. This post will be very short, cuz I got so much to get done today. Love you:love:,love you, :hug:baby girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter