*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well. :)

Help.....PLEASE??? :beach:

I have contacted a Webmaster on your behalf. Hopefully they can help you get your account registered.

Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well. :)

Help.....PLEASE??? :beach:

Your account is all set now but you may need to go into your profile and be sure the email in there is correct.

I was an active member about a year ago, but I've been trying to reply to a post and I keep getting the error message saying I'm either not logged in or I don't have permission to post. Can you help me?

I was an active member about a year ago, but I've been trying to reply to a post and I keep getting the error message saying I'm either not logged in or I don't have permission to post. Can you help me?

Not sure why? Your account is fine. Can you please post a link to the thread you are trying to reply to?

There doesn't appear to be any reason that you can't post there. You just need to be sure that you are logged in. Be sure to click the "Remember Me" box and to make sure your browser settings aren't causing you to be automatically logged out.

My daughter tried to register but because she is under 13, I had to fill out a form. The fax number on the form is not in service. Is there away to activate the account online or an email I can send the form to?
Account: qtpie113

My account : ixmnrs

[I am having problems on my mobile app. I am logged in, have been registered and have 100 posts. All of the sudden cant post, unless I use someone's quote. I have not changed my email address.

[I am having problems on my mobile app. I am logged in, have been registered and have 100 posts. All of the sudden cant post, unless I use someone's quote. I have not changed my email address.

You will need to post about this on the Technical Support Board. This thread is only for people who's DIS account is not activated. I can't help with mobile app issues.

This is the only post I have been able to make in months wonder what is going on with my account? Ugh

Please read the first post in this thread. Your account has not been activated by clicking on the confirmation link you would have received when you joined. Please follow the instructions in the first post to have the link resent.

I am unable to post on certain boards. For example the trip report board. I can't seem to figure it out. I think my email listed is sweetbuns8943@yahoo.com I think that is the only one I have used I do have another email dsmith8943@gmail.com. I don't think I ever tried to change it though. Thank you for any help

I am unable to post on certain boards. For example the trip report board. I can't seem to figure it out. I think my email listed is sweetbuns8943@yahoo.com I think that is the only one I have used I do have another email dsmith8943@gmail.com. I don't think I ever tried to change it though. Thank you for any help

Are you trying to post on the Completed Trip Reports Board? That board does not allow any new posts. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to post on any of the other boards on the DIS.

I was looking at DCL for August 15 on the Dream wanted to bond with my fellow travelers.unable to do so. Please help

I was looking at DCL for August 15 on the Dream wanted to bond with my fellow travelers.unable to do so. Please help

Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. Your account has not been activated. You need to send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the email that you used when you registered.

Hi-i am interested in renting points and can not post. I do not understand. I have rented points several times on this site.

Hi-I just posted but had one more question. How do you end up with enough posts to qualify yourself-when you can not post. I am confused....

Oh-I just realized...maybe I can post on everything other than the renting points forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter