*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is on the DVC Rent board - I was looking for points and from the description thought that was where to go! :)

It is on the DVC Rent board - I was looking for points and from the description thought that was where to go! :)

Have you read the Sticky Threads at the top of the of the Rent Trade Board? I do not believe you are allowed to post a new thread if you are looking for points. New threads are only for those that have points to offer and have met the boards requirements to be able to post them. You will need to read through the offers listed and you can then respond to those if there is something that will work for you.

All of the posts there are moderated to be sure the rules are followed. You are able to post new threads on any other forum (except the Completed Trip Reports)

I am not able to post anything either. I have activated my account and it wont let me post my email on here.

I am not able to post anything either. I have activated my account and it wont let me post my email on here.

You appear to be able to post just fine? I am not sure why you would post your email on a public forum, but there is a minimum posting limit for any links to show up.

ok..seems I should have posted in here that I am having issues...am sure I had posts not that long ago..

Then somehow you never completed your registration process. Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to get the confirmation email sent to you.

Please try sending another email. We have just had a huge server move and it is possible that the email got lost in cyberspace. It can sometimes take a few days for a response. I will check back with you.

Why can i not login on my laptop? It says thanks for logging in but then kicks me back to the main page like i never logged in.

I received a welcome email but no link to confirm my account

Why can i not login on my laptop? It says thanks for logging in but then kicks me back to the main page like i never logged in.

Your account appears to be fine. For your question about your laptop issues you will need to post on our Tech Support Board found near the bottom of the main forum page.

I sent a PM to support but never heard back. Hoping to get some help. When I try to go to the Community Board I get this message.

"bigdave10000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I am not sure what it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter