*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by lovetoscrap, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Are you logged in when that happens? Does it happen on any other boards? You will need to post about this on the Tech Support Board. It isn't a problem with an incomplete registration.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bigdave10000

bigdave10000 Mouseketeer

When I am logged out I can see and get into the Community Board. When I am logged in it isn't even listed as available.

Thanks, I will try the support forum.

4. Vacation4ever

Vacation4ever Earning My Ears

I have registered on the site last year. I only observed topics and post other members made. I now would like to also post questions, but it won't allow me to do so. Please Help me. :confused3

5. lovetoscrap

Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. You never completed your registration and will need to send an email to support. Or reregister with a new username and be sure to complete that registration right away.

6. Vacation4ever

nothing yet????:surfweb:

7. lovetoscrap

Have you sent an email?

8. Vacation4ever

9. lovetoscrap

I would suggest that you go ahead and just reregister with a new username. You will need to use a different email address. Make sure it is one you have access too because an email will be sent to it to confirm your registration.

10. happydisneymom

happydisneymom Mouseketeer

So I changed my username/account as suggested. I have recieved the first e-mail and now waiting on the second. I have emailed support....last month about my old account and nothing. I made a new account so I could post on the forums. Any more suggestions???

11. lovetoscrap

There is only one email. You are all set up and able to post on all of our boards:goodvibes.

12. happydisneymom

happydisneymom Mouseketeer

thanks for the help:banana:

13. LGH1946

LGH1946 Mouseketeer

All of a sudden i'm told my user name is not good and that I have to register to look at slide show pictures on Disney Information Station???? I couldn't register so requested to change password and I have but still can't see slideshow. But I WAS able to sign on to Disboards and am able to e-mail you with my regular user name and new password. What gives? I appreciate any help I can get. I will open a whole new account if I can get instructions. Thanks.

14. lovetoscrap

Your account as far as using the DISboards is fine. Can you post a link to the page you are having problems with?

15. LGH1946

LGH1946 Mouseketeer

sorry, i don't know what you mean by post a link. I'm not very good with computers. I just tried to register with a new name and the first time i tried to sign on it said it was invalid. All I want to do is look at a slide show of pictures from an email that i get almost every day and it is titled DIS. it says i'm not allowed to see slide show since not registered. I think i have tried to see slide show before and it wouldn't let me. I've been on Disboards for at least 5 years!

16. lovetoscrap

I am not sure why you would be getting daily email from the DIS? Is it from a thread you have subscribed to? I am not familiar with what you are trying to do. I would suggest you send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com .

17. LGH1946

LGH1946 Mouseketeer

sorry, it is titled DIS UPDATES it has daily new about Disney World and Disneyland too. I must have signed up somewhere for it . I lot getting all kind of news and I can get some pics just not get it in a slideshow. thanks i will go to the admin.

18. MegN529

MegN529 Mouseketeer

Hello! I registered today but have not received an activation email. How long does it usually take? Thank you! Looking forward to talking with you all:)

19. lovetoscrap

Your account is activated. You are free to post on the boards.

20. MegN529

MegN529 Mouseketeer

Thank you!
    :yay:

21. tlkgt76

tlkgt76 "If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well. :)

Help.....PLEASE??? :beach:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.