If IT fixed your MDE issues

I am not sure if this is the case for you but when I was trying to fix mine ( literally right before my trip) IT was thing to generate friends and family requests, they were logging into my acct and my DHs account to try and cross link and copy FPs. During that time I also saw the options to customize more bands (but I didn't since I was leaving the next day). So wondering if some of the things you are seeing are as a result of them working in your acct.

I hope it's a good sign. I sure hope these are worth the trouble they are causing.:)

If you can make FP+ for yourself, then your FPs can be copied to your DS here at the resort if you do not get this resolved before your trip. I know because my own FPs went missing and IT copied them for me 1 day before my trip, but missed a couple and the concierge was able to copy them when I got here. Since check-in they have done the same for my DH and now my DD and this is only our third day here. My MDE is loaded with issues - BUT I have not had any issues in the parks, which is good. And we have used KTTW and UT paper tickets to get FP-

If by the time you check in, things are not fixed just go to the concierge and they will fix it for you. They have a lot of access to fix things. Good luck. :) :)

Thanks for that info about the FP+ and concierge! I had no idea! I will go and make my FP+ selections and it will be much easier being patient with Disney!

When you say you got FP's with your KTTW card were there tickets on the card or is it just your room key? I have seen people talk about pulling FP's using old tickets or KTTW cards on the double dipping thread but I am so confused as to how the machines would allow this if there aren't valid tickets on the cards that had entry into that park that day? Have they disabled the FP machines somehow?

I don't know if time of day matters, it's luck of the draw. Our calls have only been on weekends. Our guy on Saturday tried to push us off, but I had DH pursue the UT issue which finally got him to look up our IT ticket. It was still open.

We're over it. Figure it won't get fixed before we go. Not enough people using it and FP+ to really worry about it. It's not going to ruin our trip.

I don't know if time of day matters, it's luck of the draw. Our calls have only been on weekends. Our guy on Saturday tried to push us off, but I had DH pursue the UT issue which finally got him to look up our IT ticket. It was still open. We're over it. Figure it won't get fixed before we go. Not enough people using it and FP+ to really worry about it. It's not going to ruin our trip.

Don't lose hope I had the same UT problem. Took 3 weeks finally got fixed 26 days from trip.
I'm 15 days out still making FP+ changes and there are plenty of choices..

How many days you out?

Thanks for that info about the FP+ and concierge! I had no idea! I will go and make my FP+ selections and it will be much easier being patient with Disney!

When you say you got FP's with your KTTW card were there tickets on the card or is it just your room key? I have seen people talk about pulling FP's using old tickets or KTTW cards on the double dipping thread but I am so confused as to how the machines would allow this if there aren't valid tickets on the cards that had entry into that park that day? Have they disabled the FP machines somehow?
I am staying here on a room only reservation with UT paper tickets linked to my MDE.
-So I enter the park with my MBs
-I have preselected FP+'s and enter the fastpass lines at the designated time with my MB
-I can pull FP- with KTTW cards that I got at checkin and get FP- paper slips (the double-dip)
-I can also pull FP- with The UT tix and get FP- paper slips

You are correct - that the FP- machines are allowing this because they are not verifying whether or not what is being used to grab the FP- ...was also used to enter the park. That cross-checking is currently turned off.

I had a similar issue where my tickets showed up in magic band and cards page but not in the reservation page. Come to find out if the cards are not on your reservation page you will not be able to make Fastpass+ ressies. So I gave IT a call at 6pm last night and 30 minutes later the IT rep had fixed the issue, and today I am able to make Fastpass+ ressies. By the way I did buy UT tickets. :thumbsup2

Checking in 11/2 - first call 10/1

I, like many of you, had a problem linking my voucher. I think my situation may be a little more unique. The voucher I had was for an AP. My husband and I had been issued two AP vouchers when we had our wedding at Disney. My husband already had an AP so we saved the other voucher to use later.

Fast forward to present day.

I link my husbands AP and go to link the voucher and it just won't work. I called and was told that you cannot link a voucher. After some research on the boards I discovered that you should be able to link a voucher, so I call Disney customer service again. This time I am told that I should be able to link it and that there is a problem linking vouchers. I get the normal: "We will work on it."

After doing a little more research I came across the (407) 939-7849 number and decided to try that and see if I could get a little further. This is the point where I believe an actual ticket was opened for my problem. While there was a history of my past calls I was getting the impression that there had been no escalation or trouble ticket opened. Again I get the "We are working on problems based on check in..."

At this point I notice that we can customize MB so I do and they say they will ship soon.

A few days later I decided to try the help desk number again to see if I can get a status. They assured me that they were working on it and there was an open ticket for my issue. I was as nice as I could possibly be. I knew that it wouldn't be resolved yet but I was anxious and really just wanted to know if they knew how long it would take. In that conversation I expressed how excited I was to use the FP+ system. I was speaking with a lovely woman by the name of Doris and I explained to her that my husband had worked on this project (through a vendor that was partnered with Disney) and now that we were eligible for testing I really wanted to try it. At that point she informed me that if my husbands AP was linked we could make FP+ reservations and copy them over to me once my ticket issue was resolved. I did not know this!!

**IMPORTANT** If you are having ticket issues but someone in your party has a working and linked ticket you can still make FP+ reservation**

Sorry if this information is out there and this is a repeat, but I had no idea this was possible.

So we make our FP+ reservations with my husbands AP. Plenty of times, was happy with my selections, everything worked beautifully.

MB arrive and I am concerned that there will be a problem when I check in or try to get into the park. At this point I am getting the feeling that we may check in without my ticket problem being fixed. So I call Disney again.

I asked the cast member if there will be any problems with my MB since they arrived and we still have this ticket issue. I also confirmed the information about copying FP+ reservations. I was reassured that once the ticket issue is fixed everything will work and that they can copy FP+ reservations from one person in your travel party to another.

At this point the cast member says that they will check the status for me. This was yesterday, Thursday 10/10. When the cast member comes back to the line he says that they are very close to fixing the problem and I will get an email shortly.

He was correct! 20 minutes later I got a personal email from the actual person that fixed my issues stating everything was fixed and to call them back at 407-939-7765 if I experienced any more difficulties. Like others, I really appreciated the personal email with a person's name attached to it, not just that standard Disney World Guest Mail generated email.

Logged into MDE and was able to copy over all the FP+ reservations to include me as well!!

I will admit I did call back every few days to check on the ticket, not sure if that really helped to expedite it or not. I did really appreciate all the work and attention that went into fixing my problem. I sent a glowing email to wdw.guest.communications @disneyworld.com thanking Ahura (the help desk cast member that resolved the ticket issues) and thanked everyone that have worked on and helped me with this.

Well we are back to square one. We got an email last night that it was fixed (and to ignore an email about comp tix--an email I never rec'd). Well, it's not.

We put in our MNSSHP tix too. So our My Reservations is still only showing one day tickets. However, our MB page shows both. We will call today and use the similar issue at the top of this page.

I went back through the thread and saw two numbers. Are they equal in quality or is one better for one issue over another?

-7765 or -7849?

We are ready to give up. We are really only hoping to get FP+ for our afternoon at DHS before F! pkg. And that is three days after we arrive, so we figure we should be able to get something since not too many people are using this. But I didn't want to have to mess with it when we arrive at the resort------On Thursday!

Do you have to make fixes at the park gates or can we do it at the hotels?

Thanks!

Well we are back to square one. We got an email last night that it was fixed (and to ignore an email about comp tix--an email I never rec'd). Well, it's not. We put in our MNSSHP tix too. So our My Reservations is still only showing one day tickets. However, our MB page shows both. We will call today and use the similar issue at the top of this page. I went back through the thread and saw two numbers. Are they equal in quality or is one better for one issue over another? -7765 or -7849? We are ready to give up. We are really only hoping to get FP+ for our afternoon at DHS before F! pkg. And that is three days after we arrive, so we figure we should be able to get something since not too many people are using this. But I didn't want to have to mess with it when we arrive at the resort------On Thursday! Do you have to make fixes at the park gates or can we do it at the hotels? Thanks!

Hang in there had the same problem 2 weeks ago.. Took them the 3 weeks before they fixed mine.. What I cannot understand is how done get fixed instantly on the phone????

These postings are helpful seeing how long it takes for IT to fix something. We've been waiting two weeks for them to link our DS's pass back to him. Somehow it got changed over to DH's profile. We can't make our FP selections because we can't include him. The selections we previously made have all been changed. We arrive in 21 days so I hope they get to it soon.

These postings are helpful seeing how long it takes for IT to fix something. We've been waiting two weeks for them to link our DS's pass back to him. Somehow it got changed over to DH's profile. We can't make our FP selections because we can't include him. The selections we previously made have all been changed. We arrive in 21 days so I hope they get to it soon.

I would call again. Another poster mentioned waiting for quite some time for IT to get to her issue, and when she called back it was fixed right then.

OK, so I have had the strangest experience trying to load a paper ticket from UCT. Tried numerous times on my iphone, ipad and laptop, both by scanning and entering the number. I was constantly rejected and advised to telephone.

This morning at work I used my desktop computer and it linked first time:thumbsup2 This is what happened to me with my first ticket. The only device that seemed to be able to cope with the linking was the desktop:confused3 Maybe it's something to do with the compatability of operating systems:confused3

....but a happy dance because now all the tickets are linked.....although now I need to try to match up fastpass times.

I would call again. Another poster mentioned waiting for quite some time for IT to get to her issue, and when she called back it was fixed right then.

I called again last evening and once again was told someone will fix it. :confused3 I'm starting to think they are just blowing me off. It is getting so frustrating. How hard can it possibly be to move DS's pass back to him? They make it sound like they need a rocket scientist to perform the task.

i have been waiting a MONTH for them to fix my tickets. we leave next week. what a nightmare.

is there an email address for disney IT or just the 800#?

407 number IT number took them just about month fix my UT ticket issue

yes thank you, i meant the 407 #.

this is ridiculous. i know there was no way to know about this, but i had even asked right before i purchased the UT tix if there was any reason NOT to go through UT and at that time- no one replied saying they had issues linking them. Totally would have just bought through Disney.

yes thank you, i meant the 407 #. this is ridiculous. i know there was no way to know about this, but i had even asked right before i purchased the UT tix if there was any reason NOT to go through UT and at that time- no one replied saying they had issues linking them. Totally would have just bought through Disney.

Sorry I would have filled in on my horror story before you bought them.. IMHO wasn't worth the savings I got not going through Disney.

It's been over a month for me. My AP is linked to my account, but it still shows no valid admission. I leave tomorrow, so I've officially given up trying to get it fixed. Just a note to anyone who sends an email, don't do it, because you'll wait 2 weeks for a response and it will say to Call....I talked to many IT folks and there was tweeking here and there, but in the end, it never got fixed. I'm one of the luck ones though, because my husband's pass is linked to his account, so I'm hoping I can just copy his FP+ to my account once I get my PAP to show valid admission.

I had a similar issue where my tickets showed up in magic band and cards page but not in the reservation page. Come to find out if the cards are not on your reservation page you will not be able to make Fastpass+ ressies. So I gave IT a call at 6pm last night and 30 minutes later the IT rep had fixed the issue, and today I am able to make Fastpass+ ressies. By the way I did buy UT tickets. :thumbsup2

Same here. A 30 minute call and it was fixed first time. Made FP+ reservations minutes later. We purchased right through the WDW website, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter