If IT fixed your MDE issues

I didn't read through this thread, but I saw the title and first post and thought I would post my experience.

My UCT RFID tickets wouldn't link properly, they showed up in magic bands and cards but not in reservations, making it impossible to us to book FP+. I first called IT Sept 16, and today (October 2nd) I got an email that it had been fixed for our October 12th check in at the Poly. I was able to make all of our FP+ from Oct 12-20 this evening.

Hope that helped, hope it made sense and was what you were looking for since I didn't read the posts between the first and mine :)

Going to try this number today (407-939-7849) that's listed on this thread. Hope I have some good luck! :)

Going to try this number today (407-939-7849) that's listed on this thread. Hope I have some good luck! :)

This is the number I called after reading this thread. I talked to Carmine and he said he would work on our problem and call or email when it is fixed. Our MBs are suppose to ship on saturday and suddenly our son's PAP isn't linked anymore. Does anyone know if his pass can be added to the band after he already has it? I would hate for him to end up with a plain gray one when the rest of us have customized bands.

:cool1::thumbsup2:dance3: Thanks for this number! I spoke with Henrietta and then Chanel. They were patient with me and understood my ticket linking problem that was keeping me from finishing our FP+.

I waited on the phone for a while and then was told to give her some time and she would finish fixing it, email me back, and then if was still wrong to get back to her.

I waited about an hour and checked on things and as of right now everything is correct!

I am so relieved! We have a complicated reservation with split stays in multiple resorts including some DVC villas. We also have a multitude of tickets ranging from PAPs, UCT in several different days numbers, tickets attached to current room reservations, and number of different old room key tickets that range in the number of days on them. We have a total of 15 people coming and going, several of which do not speak such great English! Being convoy commander has not been so easy this time! :rotfl2:

Well I had GREAT luck using this number!! Spent 45 minutes on the phone and it took IT about an hour to fix me up - and it looks like all of my FP's have been copied to my account now. Thanks for sharing this IT number!! :)

Well I had GREAT luck using this number!! Spent 45 minutes on the phone and it took IT about an hour to fix me up - and it looks like all of my FP's have been copied to my account now. Thanks for sharing this IT number!! :)

All of you who are finding solutions to your problems are so lucky. No one seems to be trying to resolve this for us. I am so upset I have a headache. Between DH and I we have talked to several different CMs several different times and still nothing gets fixed. We have given them the number on our son's pass and one CM even told us that the ticket is now linked under DH's profile for some reason. Can it be that terribly difficult to just return it back to our son? Our MBs ship tomorrow and I'm not sure if our DS will even get one. Surely he won't have a ticket linked to his. The CM this morning told me we will now have to do all new FP+ selections because ours have all been changed. We had all the days and times we needed and now they are gone. I know I'm sounding like a cry baby here but it's so darn frustrating. Guess I just need someplace to vent.

Thank you for that magic phone number! (407-939-7849) I called the other number 3 weeks ago and had no changes to my account, but when I called the other number, I talked to a CM within 15 minutes, and the issue of UT tickets not showing up under My Reservations was resolved.

Thank you thank you thank you DIS!

I leave tomorrow and I've given up hope. I have the Premiere AP and cannot get it to link to my MB because "it is already registered to an account'. This is not entirely inaccurate because it is linked to my DL account so I can book DL AP stuff. I can still book WDW AP stuff too, so obviously its there somewhere; however it does not show up in MDE under cards and bands so can't be linked to my MB. I'll see what happens once I check in. I would really prefer not have my AP on my MB because it is the most uncomfortable thing ever, but it sure would be nice to be able to book fp+:/

I leave tomorrow and I've given up hope. I have the Premiere AP and cannot get it to link to my MB because "it is already registered to an account'. This is not entirely inaccurate because it is linked to my DL account so I can book DL AP stuff. I can still book WDW AP stuff too, so obviously its there somewhere; however it does not show up in MDE under cards and bands so can't be linked to my MB. I'll see what happens once I check in. I would really prefer not have my AP on my MB because it is the most uncomfortable thing ever, but it sure would be nice to be able to book fp+:/
I wish you good luck. I leave today and got mine fixed just yesterday. Granted my issue is different than yours BUT it was a very weird, quirky issue and they were able to fix it.

I wish you good luck. I leave today and got mine fixed just yesterday. Granted my issue is different than yours BUT it was a very weird, quirky issue and they were able to fix it.

Thanks! Since this weekend is just a quick trip for the ToT 10-Miler, it's not such a big issue. But I have other trips already planned and was hoping to use this one as a "trial run" so to speak. So far, I'm not impressed with the new system to say the least:/

We'll people...I was the one that had no problems with my reservations and tickets. No issues what so ever. Today....I go in to check everything and it won't even let me sign in. Said the email password doesn't exist! Changed my password and cleared the security questions and now I have nothing!! Not a thingL. I had everything done including my magic bands. Guess I have to get on the phone. :sad2:

I posted the following on another thread but no replies …

I have a problem I haven't seen addressed yet. So let's see if anyone has any ideas on how this will work. Hubby and I are meeting some friends at Disney at the end of the month. I have AP and a magicband and everything is good and working with no problem. He will be golfing most days but I have 2 different free tickets that hubby will be using. One ticket is a 1 day/1park ticket. I have assigned that to him with no problem. The other ticket is a 1 day park hopper. I have not attempted to add it yet. If I attach both tickets to his magicband how does Disney determine which ticket to use when he enters the park? His first park day will be Epcot all day with no hopping. His other park day we want to use the hopper and hit at least 2 parks. I'm completely paranoid that they will mark the hopper ticket as used on the first day and then it won't allow him to hop when he wants to. But if I don't attach the other ticket I can't make FP+ selections for him. Any ideas? I'm probably going to have to call Disney but I've gotten so much wrong info from them in the past I can't trust what they will tell me. UGH!!!

Anyone have any ideas? Not sure where to start if I call Disney. Should I try the phone number listed in this thread? Any insight is much appreciated.

Well I tried the magic number and got...nowhere.:headache:
She put me on hold forever, came back and said they aren't working on December arrivals yet and they'll call me when they are.

Well it would have been nice if you told me that 3 weeks ago when I called and was told it would be resolved within a week. Now I don't even get a timeframe.. just "we're getting to it".
Fabulous. Thanks.
I was hoping to have this tied up before my online check in date. Not to be I guess. I don't mind that December check ins aren't as high on the priority list, but don't tell me a week if it's going to be a month or more.

She put me on hold forever, came back and said they aren't working on December arrivals yet and they'll call me when they are.

Well it would have been nice if you told me that 3 weeks ago when I called and was told it would be resolved within a week. Now I don't even get a timeframe.. just "we're getting to it".
Fabulous. Thanks.
I was hoping to have this tied up before my online check in date. Not to be I guess. I don't mind that December check ins aren't as high on the priority list, but don't tell me a week if it's going to be a month or more.

I called today to follow up on my UCT ticket linking for December, and I'm in the same boat as you. Basically, "we'll get to it and let you know." They were really nice about it, but the whole situation is annoying.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that they're so overloaded and the system is so messed up that it takes WEEKS to fix my case. :crazy2: The uncertainty, miscommunication and hassles are starting to suck the fun out of vacation planning for me.

I called today to follow up on my UCT ticket linking for December, and I'm in the same boat as you. Basically, "we'll get to it and let you know." They were really nice about it, but the whole situation is annoying. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that they're so overloaded and the system is so messed up that it takes WEEKS to fix my case. :crazy2: The uncertainty, miscommunication and hassles are starting to suck the fun out of vacation planning for me.

Believe it took them over 3 weeks fix my UT issue. I was 25 days away before I lhit pay dirt.

The thing I can't answer is why some people get fixed right away and on the phone..

Thanks! Since this weekend is just a quick trip for the ToT 10-Miler, it's not such a big issue. But I have other trips already planned and was hoping to use this one as a "trial run" so to speak. So far, I'm not impressed with the new system to say the least:/

Call them back and ask to speak with a Supervisor. I got mine fixed that way, but was very nice about it. Best of luck!

I posted the following on another thread but no replies …

I have a problem I haven't seen addressed yet. So let's see if anyone has any ideas on how this will work. Hubby and I are meeting some friends at Disney at the end of the month. I have AP and a magicband and everything is good and working with no problem. He will be golfing most days but I have 2 different free tickets that hubby will be using. One ticket is a 1 day/1park ticket. I have assigned that to him with no problem. The other ticket is a 1 day park hopper. I have not attempted to add it yet. If I attach both tickets to his magicband how does Disney determine which ticket to use when he enters the park? His first park day will be Epcot all day with no hopping. His other park day we want to use the hopper and hit at least 2 parks. I'm completely paranoid that they will mark the hopper ticket as used on the first day and then it won't allow him to hop when he wants to. But if I don't attach the other ticket I can't make FP+ selections for him. Any ideas? I'm probably going to have to call Disney but I've gotten so much wrong info from them in the past I can't trust what they will tell me. UGH!!!

Anyone have any ideas? Not sure where to start if I call Disney. Should I try the phone number listed in this thread? Any insight is much appreciated.

When is your trip?
I think if I had this ticket issue I would wait until I checked in and asked them how to handle this situation. They may give you 2 different MB.

Fabulous. Thanks.

I know what you mean. When I first called the CM told me a week. I called back and the next CM said it would be more like 3 weeks, well ok I wish I was told that in the first place.... It ended up taking about 3 weeks but I called when our trip was 50 days away. So I am wondering if they are fixing October and November issues on the spot and putting December on hold until they catch up? I was super worried that once our issue was fixed we wouldn't have any FP+ choices. Our trip is in November and people were able to make FP+ choices about a week before our issue was fixed. Once ours was taken care of I spent the day working on FP+, I had no problems getting rides I wanted. Were they at the exact time I wanted, no, but they were at times that were very easy to work with. Some of them I have changed to adjust to our plans but you will have plenty of choices to work with. I was so worried they would be like getting an ADR for CRT but it is nothing like that.
I hope this makes you feel a little better.

The magic number works again! pixiedust: Bless the sweet cast member that worked with me all afternoon. I think she worked on my issue for almost 3 hours straight today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter