I will never go to WDW pushing a stroller! - Nov/Dec 2011 PTR, Final? Itinerary 11/18

One month left!! It'll be here in no time at all! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Oh and with the Crystal Palace- have you been checking that thread with cancelled ADRs for November? Sometimes that works out, especially if you're flexible with the date and time.

Those were some cool farming pictures (not that I know anything about farming, being a city gal), but cool none the less.

How awesome that Landon was able to join you! If my DS got to ride in a tractor or combine or whatever it is (I'm sure he'd be able to accurately tell you ;) ) he'd have a fit!

Disney SOON!

Disney-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680852-547-388.gif

One month left!! It'll be here in no time at all! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Oh and with the Crystal Palace- have you been checking that thread with cancelled ADRs for November? Sometimes that works out, especially if you're flexible with the date and time.
I haven't been checking that thread... I will now! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Those were some cool farming pictures (not that I know anything about farming, being a city gal), but cool none the less.

How awesome that Landon was able to join you! If my DS got to ride in a tractor or combine or whatever it is (I'm sure he'd be able to accurately tell you ;) ) he'd have a fit!
Thank you... Landon loves riding, for a while anyway. I don't think I need to explain the toddler attention span to you. :lmao:

The pictures were taken in the combine (or the bine, as Landon calls it). He does tend to get excited when he sees one in a field now. Someone was harvesting across the road from his babysitter's last week and she said he kept pointing out the window saying Dad and Pawpaw.

He likes to sit on my lap and hold the steering wheel. If he had his way, we'd drive around in circles though. We were done for the evening and driving across a field Friday night so I let him "drive." We'd make a hard turn to the right... I'd grab the wheel and straighten us up... then we'd make a hard turn to the left. After about the third time I grabbed the wheel to straighten us back up, he turned around, gave me a dirty look and said "stop." Always a fun way to find out they've learned a new word! :rotfl2::lmao:

Disney SOON!

Disney-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680852-547-388.gif
Soon indeed! It is coming up quickly!

I like the Frankenstein Goofy... Happy Halloween!

We were concerned for a while that Landon was going to be slow to start talking. He reached the crawling and walking milestones quicker than expected, but he just never really seemed to want to start talking. He's 21 months now and still doesn't say much, but the last week or 2 it seems like he's picking up 1 or 2 new words every day. A while back, I'd mentioned that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is is favorite show. Well, he knows his characters, but we've had to learn his language, so I thought I'd share a little Landon to English interpretation since some of it might become relevant when we eat breakfast with Mickey.

Mickey = Mick
Minnie = Min
Daisy = Daisy
Donald = Quack
Goofy = Ooby
Pluto = Woof

Let's see... today is October 25, and I believe we're going to start driving in a southern direction sometime between 12 and 1 am on November 25.

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!

:woohoo::cool1::banana::yay:

One month and one week until I get to make fun of your TR for a change!

:woohoo::cool1::banana::yay:

One month and one week until I get to make fun of your TR for a change!

:headache: It appears that you might just be a bit optimistic on that time frame! :lmao::rotfl2:

FYI... I'll return to work on a Tuesday, attend a conference in Indy Thurs - Sat, follow that up with a conference in Chicago Sun - Tue, Office Christmas party Wed, Customer Christmas party Fri, and by that time it will be a week until Christmas. :faint:

:headache: It appears that you might just be a bit optimistic on that time frame! :lmao::rotfl2:

FYI... I'll return to work on a Tuesday, attend a conference in Indy Thurs - Sat, follow that up with a conference in Chicago Sun - Tue, Office Christmas party Wed, Customer Christmas party Fri, and by that time it will be a week until Christmas. :faint:

So...if I had posted the above quote, how many state worker jokes would it have generated? :confused3 :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Adorable costume, and I love the pics on the combine. You have quite a cute little helper there!

Awesome costume! He looks great! :thumbsup2
Adorable costume, and I love the pics on the combine. You have quite a cute little helper there!
That has to be the cutest Mickey Mouse ever!! :goodvibes

Thanks! He was a reluctant Mickey, if nothing else. :lmao::rotfl2:

DW is thinking about taking his costume on vacation... not sure where/when would be appropriate though. Maybe if we'd be at MNSSHP instead of MVMCP. :lmao:

I got a voicemail yesterday from the Travel Agent. I'll be dropping by her office in about an hour to pick up our paperwork! :woohoo:

DW is thinking about taking his costume on vacation... not sure where/when would be appropriate though. Maybe if we'd be at MNSSHP instead of MVMCP. :lmao:

I got a voicemail yesterday from the Travel Agent. I'll be dropping by her office in about an hour to pick up our paperwork! :woohoo:

Bring the costume! The little ones are so cute in the costumes (and you're more likely to get little bits of magic from around the parks when they're in a DIsney costume. We usually have princesses or fairies, but have also traveled with Minnie, Tigger and Pirates. And will be again this trip. For the little ones, it doesn't matter if it's halloween or any other time of year - they can dress up all the time.

For our First MVMCP our (then) baby was dressed as princess: Aurora when we went to visit the princesses - Prince Phillip was there and kissed her - and she woke up! It was so wonderful to see her sleepily smile and reach over to hug him :lovestruc

If he wants to wear the costume from sun-up to sun-down, let him : ) no one will think there's anything odd about it.

We just got everything for our trip in the mail! Very excited. :yay:

I love Landon's costume! He looks adorable. I thought about bringing my boys' Halloween costumes on our Disney Christmas trip last year, because they're so warm and cozy and cute, but I didn't end up doing it, because Landon outgrew his. I think it'd be fine, if the weather was right for it.:thumbsup2

Bring the costume! The little ones are so cute in the costumes (and you're more likely to get little bits of magic from around the parks when they're in a DIsney costume. We usually have princesses or fairies, but have also traveled with Minnie, Tigger and Pirates. And will be again this trip. For the little ones, it doesn't matter if it's halloween or any other time of year - they can dress up all the time.

For our First MVMCP our (then) baby was dressed as princess: Aurora when we went to visit the princesses - Prince Phillip was there and kissed her - and she woke up! It was so wonderful to see her sleepily smile and reach over to hug him :lovestruc

If he wants to wear the costume from sun-up to sun-down, let him : ) no one will think there's anything odd about it.

We just got everything for our trip in the mail! Very excited. :yay:
You know... it actually might not be a bad thing to take. He might not want to wear the head, but the padding on the body might actually be good for the cooler night temperatures on our party night.

I love Landon's costume! He looks adorable. I thought about bringing my boys' Halloween costumes on our Disney Christmas trip last year, because they're so warm and cozy and cute, but I didn't end up doing it, because Landon outgrew his. I think it'd be fine, if the weather was right for it.:thumbsup2
Yeah, we might just have to go for it. It would be cool to get our Mickey's picture with the big guy.

Cute costume!

So, 13 more days to go!!! I hope you guys are all packed! :lmao:
Thanks.

:scared1: Packed... uh... yeah... packed. :rolleyes1

Love the Mickey Mouse costume!
Thanks, maybe you'll see him wandering the parks! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter