• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I will never go to WDW pushing a stroller! - Nov/Dec 2011 PTR, Final? Itinerary 11/18

2011-11-26_08-52-27_896.jpg

We're here!!!

Beautiful pictures!! feeling very jealous looking at them while at work :rotfl:

I hope you guys are having a wonderful trip!! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about all the fun when you return!! Enjoy yourselves and have lots of fun!

I REALLY need to get to Disney during the holidays. What a beautiful shot of the castle.

Love the holiday decorations here! Rough day today but still had fun. Crowds much smaller than yesterday afternoon at MK. A pic today from the entrance to my favorite ride!
2011-11-29_17-03-55_568.jpg

I'll let you have that as your favorite ride! Glad you are having fun, but sorry you had a rough day; hope today is better.

Loved it when we were there during the holidays last year!!!! Osborn lights and the MVMCP were my favorite things...aside from the low crowds that is :cool1:

Today was a good day. Crowds were very low although it got pretty cold after dark. That might have helped clear the park some.
2011-11-30_20-43-42_797.jpg

I'm glad y'all are getting to experience light crowds! We were definitely disappointed in how crowded our days were. It can really affect your day, even with a touring plan! Looks like y'all are having a great time!

2011-12-01_09-01-47_610.jpg

Sunrise over the himalayas. AK was a bit crowded this morning despite being the coldest morning we've had. Getting ready to boat over to the contemporary and visit monorail resorts on our way to MK.

Looks like you guys are having fun! I hope you use up all the cold weather quota before we arrive! ;):rotfl:

Looks like you guys are having fun! I hope you use up all the cold weather quota before we arrive! ;):rotfl:

I say cold but of course it is all relative. Tonight is the only time I wore Jeans and I wish I had gone with shorts instead. It has been cool but comfortable. It really has helped with crowds in the evening. We got a great spot for illuminations last night about 5 minutes before it started.

Either way, everything is decorated beautifully and I know you'll have a great time.

Last night at Disney. Going to attempt rope drop at DHS for EMH tomorrow for another shot at Toy Story. Please let the rude, inconsiderate masses sleep in.

2011-12-02_19-35-22_554.jpg

Somebody's had all the Disney magic he can handle.
IMG_2011.jpg

Crowds this week were light with the exception of Monday, yesterday and today. The past 2 days were very crowded... not sure how much of that to blame on parade taping and how much of that was due to the fact that it is a Friday and Saturday. To anyone else going soon, I hope you have as great of a time as we did! We're staying in GA tonight and have about 12 hours on the road tomorrow. I'll try to work on a Trip Report after I get a chance to catch up on things.

Somebody's had all the Disney magic he can handle.
IMG_2011.jpg

Crowds this week were light with the exception of Monday, yesterday and today. The past 2 days were very crowded... not sure how much of that to blame on parade taping and how much of that was due to the fact that it is a Friday and Saturday. To anyone else going soon, I hope you have as great of a time as we did! We're staying in GA tonight and have about 12 hours on the road tomorrow. I'll try to work on a Trip Report after I get a chance to catch up on things.

Aww, little man all Disney-d out! So cute. I'm glad y'all had a good time! Have a safe drive home tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Alright I'm late to the party but I'm getting caught up. It's actually been interesting reading the whole process starting from way back in February.

Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip :) We leave in 6 days, and I'm super nervous about the crowds. The picture of your little boy is adorable, and the Osborne Lights got me so excited for Disney

Looking forward to your TR! I wish you and your family a very safe trip home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter