I Paid Someone $5 for a Catchy Trip Report Title, and This is All I Got-Updated 12/29

Love the photopass pictures!

Thanks!

Somehow I always end up with the photo pass dude who starts snapping pictues before you've had a chance to smile let alone breathe. with 6 people it makes for some interesting photos.

Yes, but I always love your interesting photos in your TR. They're the ones that are going to bring back memories for you.

Nice hot sweaty kiss.

Great PP pics, you've got a photogenic bunch I say. I am impressed you got everyone to nap...I can't imagine!

Nice hot sweaty kiss.

Great PP pics, you've got a photogenic bunch I say. I am impressed you got everyone to nap...I can't imagine!

First, I've gotta say I'm impressed how you and Winkers are always so fast to respond whenever I update!

Thank you for the nice compliment!

It wasn't too hard to get everyone to nap, we really were exhausted. It was harder getting everyone back up for dinner...but I'm getting ahead of myself.

do you feel special having your own stalkers?;)

Um....yeah! It's great to know you're enjoying the TR enough to keep tabs on it. And you know, this wouldn't be nearly as much fun if nobody commented. Are you listening lurkers? :listen:

do you feel special having your own stalkers?;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I've never been a stalker before, how exciting!

It's morning here for Winkers and I....the DIS and coffee...2 things required to get my day going. Plus I like to hide while I make my children feed themselves breakfast and make their own lunches.

I will turn into a pumpkin shortly though.

Um....yeah! It's great to know you're enjoying the TR enough to keep tabs on it. And you know, this wouldn't be nearly as much fun if nobody commented. Are you listening lurkers? :listen:

Yeah.. some people! They read and read TRs and never comment... sometimes for years! :snooty:

LOL! Nice update.

It's morning here for Winkers and I....the DIS and coffee...2 things required to get my day going. Plus I like to hide while I make my children feed themselves breakfast and make their own lunches.

Yes, you west-coasters. I get on lunchtimes (gotta get back to work now) and evenings.

Tribilín;34177447 said:
Yeah.. some people! They read and read TRs and never comment... sometimes for years! :snooty:

LOL! Nice update.

Is that a confession Tribilín?

great update...especially the sleeping part. Nothing like a mid day nap especially when you've been at WDW all week when it's hot.

sad that your time is almost at a close....

I know what you mean. Plus, for me it's nice to know that someone is paying attention to what I say , since my kids seem to be geneticly unable to hear my voice. Yet they can hear a pop can open or a candy wrapper from 5.2 miles away.

same here! I get the kids out the door, let the dogs out to go potty, start some laundry and then eat breakfast while I dis....
the only problem with that schedul is sometimes my 'to do" list gets stuck on DIS....

I know what you mean. Plus, for me it's nice to know that someone is paying attention to what I say , since my kids seem to be geneticly unable to hear my voice. Yet they can hear a pop can open or a candy wrapper from 5.2 miles away.

Now I'm feeling guilty for lurking in your TR :blush:

Tribilín;34178287 said:

you should...;)

I'll forgive you...this time.

You could always jump in on my pre tr..

same here! I get the kids out the door, let the dogs out to go potty, start some laundry and then eat breakfast while I dis....
the only problem with that schedul is sometimes my 'to do" list gets stuck on DIS....

I've yet to figure out what my kids can hear 5.2 miles away.

They can smell bacon from down the street though....

Apparently my "to do" list is still stuck.

great update...especially the sleeping part. Nothing like a mid day nap especially when you've been at WDW all week when it's hot.

Yes, but we kept our sleeping to the suite....not a park bench or auditorium seat or a spot of grass at Epcot. You never know who'll be taking your picture! ;)

sad that your time is almost at a close....

Don't get sad yet, still a ways to go....'Ohana dinner, fireworks and spectro, then a whole 'nother park day. (I love that expression "whole 'nother", it must drive English as a second language people crazy. Sorry Tribilín.)

Oh I know. It's even worse when the TV is on....they get completely entranced and can't hear a thing. The dog can (and has) gone on a complete chewing rampage while they're sitting there hypnotized by the TV.

Who let the dogs out! Sorry, couldn't help it.

Tribilín;34178287 said:

It's never too late to post. Go and lurk no more.

I've yet to figure out what my kids can hear 5.2 miles away.

They can smell bacon from down the street though....

Mmmm bacon.

Apparently my "to do" list is still stuck.

Enjoy the freedom while you can!

(I love that expression "whole 'nother", it must drive English as a second language people crazy. Sorry Tribilín.)

Ne'er to worry my lad, for as those who know me already call me by that name... crazy that is... also "Non compos mentis" but I use that nickname when I want to impress people ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter