HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

OOC: Let's see, the most recent saga is Tom, Jo and Fi went to Italy to visit Tom's family. During that, Kate got mugged by a bully and Crystal saved her, learned he was sent to kill Kate by Kate's family, and Crystal killed him. They went to the hospital and then went to the mansion. Tom, Jo, and Fi got back, and Crystal, Tom and Fiona went to Katelyn's family's house, raided it and killed everyone except for Kate's cousin Nick, the only good guy. Then they got back with Nick, and Johanna questioned Crystal's decisions and ability to take care of Fiona, so Crystal's still really mad and Jo believes she went too far and is regretful.

OOC: A lot, I think. How are you?

OOC: I'm good :) Disney World was good. Was there for 9 days this time instead of 7 because of the free dining plan and it'd be cheaper for 9 than 7. Mind catching me up in the RP or is it too much?

OOC: And that's it pretty much. I mean we talked about Snape and ate gingerbread men, but that's minor.

OOC: I'm good :) Disney World was good. Was there for 9 days this time instead of 7 because of the free dining plan and it'd be cheaper for 9 than 7. Mind catching me up in the RP or is it too much?

OOC: Sounds great! Were you there to see the Christmas decorations and stuff? Look ^ for update!

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Oh jeez. I'm back! How much did I miss? :wave2:

Ooc: Oh my gosh hey Peyton!How was Disney?!Love the new icon by the way!

Fairywings said:
OOC: Let's see, the most recent saga is Tom, Jo and Fi went to Italy to visit Tom's family. During that, Kate got mugged by a bully and Crystal saved her, learned he was sent to kill Kate by Kate's family, and Crystal killed him. They went to the hospital and then went to the mansion. Tom, Jo, and Fi got back, and Crystal, Tom and Fiona went to Katelyn's family's house, raided it and killed everyone except for Kate's cousin Nick, the only good guy. Then they got back with Nick, and Johanna questioned Crystal's decisions and ability to take care of Fiona, so Crystal's still really mad and Jo believes she went too far and is regretful.

Ooc:Nice,you got it all!

OOC: And that's it pretty much. I mean we talked about Snape and ate gingerbread men, but that's minor.

OOC: Ok Thanks. I didn't see that last one there (surprising because it's so big-that's a good thing) Anyways so I'll try to fit back in the best way I can.

Carly: *sits on the couch at the manor in front of the TV, eating some chips.

OOC: That's the best I got.

Katelyn:*shivers outside and says quietly* We should go back in. *looks around quickly and walks back in to the kitchen**sighs when she gets in and takes off her jacket**throws it on the counter and takes off her shoes**walks to a hallway closet and puts the boots away*

OOC: Leaving for homework at anytime.

Crystal: *shrugs* Okay. *goes in* *walks past Johanna without speaking to her or looking at her*

Johanna: *looks at Crys and looks away, her expression unreadable*

Fiona: Hi Carls!

Tom: Hey!

Fairywings said:

Crystal: *shrugs* Okay. *goes in* *walks past Johanna without speaking to her or looking at her*

Katelyn:*looks after Crys and then Jo**shakes her head and grabs a bottle of water**leans against the counter and drinks quietly*

Carly: Hello, Fiona *smiles*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Hello, Fiona *smiles*

Katelyn:*hears them and smiles a bit**puts her hair in a messy bun so her new hair colors are shown**throws away her trash and grabs her phone**walks in to the living room with her head down looking at her phone and sits indian style in a chair*

Fiona: How are you doing? Can't wait for Christmas!
Carly: I'm good and I can't wait either! How are you, Fi?
Katelyn:*hears them and smiles a bit**puts her hair in a messy bun so her new hair colors are shown**throws away her trash and grabs her phone**walks in to the living room with her head down looking at her phone and sits indian style in a chair*

Carly: I like your new hair, kate! *smiles*

OOC: Okay, so it's been about three months or so since this started so I've been thinking about 2 things:

a) how this game ends
b) what after

Usually RPs last about 3-5 months and 3-4 threads, if they're successful. So, like every good book, we like to give it an ending.

I'm not sure how this one will end. The one before ended in a huge Death Eater fight. I'm not sure if we want to do the same thing here or not. Since this is an HP one I think somehow the characters should reconnect with Hogwarts again, whether fighting on Hogwarts grounds and returning to get whatever things there and get on the train home, or running in with the trio, or maybe seeing the group ant the Ministry while we do our own thing.

And then there's the question of what do we do after it's over. There's a few options. We could do the next year of school, but if Carly is a seventh year, then she won't exactly be going to school. We copuld wipe the slate clean and start with year one, which has been thought of before. We could take a break from RP completely. Or we could RP something else. I'm leaning to that idea.

Recently I've been thinking more and more that while this is fun, seeing as we're on a Disney forum that we should be doing a Disney RP. So I came up with some ideas.

1. KK (I started a Disneyland version of the Kingdom Keepers last year, but it failed. We could try again)
2. Someone (I think it was Orreed) came up with an idea for a DCP RP. I don't know much about the DCP, but it could be fun.
3. Cast Members. This could be boring, but maybe like just Rp'ing the daily life of a cast member.
4. POTC pirates. I don't think we would follow a movie storylie, but rather we'd just be on the Black Pearl working for Barbossa or Jack, or hanging out with Elizabeth, or whatever.
5. This idea I came up with myself, what I like to call the D3P or the Disney Park Protection Program. It's like, the characters meet guests and stuff in the park, but secretly the Disney heroes and heroines are protecting the parks from the Disney villains.

Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I'm good and I can't wait either! How are you, Fi?

Carly: I like your new hair, kate! *smiles*

Katelyn:*smiles a bit keeping her head down**says quietly* Tanks.*puts her phone in her pajama pocket and rolls her eyes when she sees one of her bruises on her leg**puts her hands in her lap and just looks at them staying quiet*

Fairywings said:
OOC: Okay, so it's been about three months or so since this started so I've been thinking about 2 things:

a) how this game ends
b) what after

Usually RPs last about 3-5 months and 3-4 threads, if they're successful. So, like every good book, we like to give it an ending.

I'm not sure how this one will end. The one before ended in a huge Death Eater fight. I'm not sure if we want to do the same thing here or not. Since this is an HP one I think somehow the characters should reconnect with Hogwarts again, whether fighting on Hogwarts grounds and returning to get whatever things there and get on the train home, or running in with the trio, or maybe seeing the group ant the Ministry while we do our own thing.

And then there's the question of what do we do after it's over. There's a few options. We could do the next year of school, but if Carly is a seventh year, then she won't exactly be going to school. We copuld wipe the slate clean and start with year one, which has been thought of before. We could take a break from RP completely. Or we could RP something else. I'm leaning to that idea.

Recently I've been thinking more and more that while this is fun, seeing as we're on a Disney forum that we should be doing a Disney RP. So I came up with some ideas.

1. KK (I started a Disneyland version of the Kingdom Keepers last year, but it failed. We could try again)
2. Someone (I think it was Orreed) came up with an idea for a DCP RP. I don't know much about the DCP, but it could be fun.
3. Cast Members. This could be boring, but maybe like just Rp'ing the daily life of a cast member.
4. POTC pirates. I don't think we would follow a movie storylie, but rather we'd just be on the Black Pearl working for Barbossa or Jack, or hanging out with Elizabeth, or whatever.
5. This idea I came up with myself, what I like to call the D3P or the Disney Park Protection Program. It's like, the characters meet guests and stuff in the park, but secretly the Disney heroes and heroines are protecting the parks from the Disney villains.

Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Ooc: Oh wow,I can't believe we're talking about the end already!This always seems to go by so fast,but I'm not really sure what I want to do.I like all those ideas,especially Disney College Program RP and the Pirates RP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter