HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Katelyn:*tilts her head confuced as what she means**hears her stomach growl and blushes in embarrassment**holds up a finger asking her to wait a minute and runs downstairs to the kitchen**just grabs a water and looks around confuced seeing noone**mutters* I thought Tom would be in here waiting for dinner.*runs upstairs still confuced but waits for her to elaborate*

Nick:*smiles*

Ooc: Hm,what do you think about bringing him back then he can leave and go someplace else?

Johanna: Some nights, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep because Tom was on a mission and I was so scared he wouldn't come back, or that someone would discover he wasn't really home ill. When Cedric Diggory died I wondered why it had to be the Hufflepuff house that lost a member and not the Slytherins. I used to wonder why all of that stuff happened to Harry. That guy has some bad luck. I was usually in the middle of fights both at home and at school, and I wondered why people must fight because of me. I used to wonder why every time something remotely bad happened to me or my own. Then I realized that there isn't anyone saying, "I'm going to make something bad happen to this person today." I realized that it wasn't my fault either. I realized that sometimes bad things happen, and sometimes good things happen. I discovered a lot about life is out of our control, But I learned we cann choose how to react to it. We can choose to ride the crazy boat ride that life is as best as we can, or we can choose to fight it all the way.

Crystal: Hey Nick, wanna come with us? We're going home. You might see Kate.

OOC: GTG night.

Fairywings said:
Johanna: Some nights, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep because Tom was on a mission and I was so scared he wouldn't come back, or that someone would discover he wasn't really home ill. When Cedric Diggory died I wondered why it had to be the Hufflepuff house that lost a member and not the Slytherins. I used to wonder why all of that stuff happened to Harry. That guy has some bad luck. I was usually in the middle of fights both at home and at school, and I wondered why people must fight because of me. I used to wonder why every time something remotely bad happened to me or my own. Then I realized that there isn't anyone saying, "I'm going to make something bad happen to this person today." I realized that it wasn't my fault either. I realized that sometimes bad things happen, and sometimes good things happen. I discovered a lot about life is out of our control, But I learned we cann choose how to react to it. We can choose to ride the crazy boat ride that life is as best as we can, or we can choose to fight it all the way.

Crystal: Hey Nick, wanna come with us? We're going home. You might see Kate.

OOC: GTG night.

Katelyn:*nods thinking about what she said**says quietly* That's really smart Jo.*smiles a bit but then remembers about downstairs**looks at her confuced forgetting about hiding her face and says just as quietly as before* Where's Tom?Or Fi too because they're usually together.

Nick:Um,sure.But where is your home?

Ooc:Night!

Katelyn:*nods thinking about what she said**says quietly* That's really smart Jo.*smiles a bit but then remembers about downstairs**looks at her confuced forgetting about hiding her face and says just as quietly as before* Where's Tom?Or Fi too because they're usually together.

Nick:Um,sure.But where is your home?

Ooc:Night!

Crystal: It's not far. We got a place in Mullingar.

Johanna: I'm not sure. But past experience tells me they're probably making out somewhere, so I wouldn't worry about it. *grins*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: It's not far. We got a place in Mullingar.

Johanna: I'm not sure. But past experience tells me they're probably making out somewhere, so I wouldn't worry about it. *grins*

Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods**thinks about not seeing Crystal but forgets it telling herself she's probably in her room*

Nick:*nods* I've been to Mullingar before,it's cool.

Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods**thinks about not seeing Crystal but forgets it telling herself she's probably in her room*

Nick:*nods* I've been to Mullingar before,it's cool.

Crystal: Ready? *nods to Fiona and Tom* They can apparate.

Tom: I'll get us all there.

Fiona: Can we apparate outside of the house? I need to check on the horses.

Tom: *rolls his eyes* Your wish is my command. *grins jokingly at her*

Crystal: Can we just go?

Fiona: *grabs Crystal's hand and then Tom's*

Tom: *extends his hand* Using Side-long Apparaition for you guys. Coming?

Fairywings said:
Crystal: Ready? *nods to Fiona and Tom* They can apparate.

Tom: I'll get us all there.

Fiona: Can we apparate outside of the house? I need to check on the horses.

Tom: *rolls his eyes* Your wish is my command. *grins jokingly at her*

Crystal: Can we just go?

Fiona: *grabs Crystal's hand and then Tom's*

Tom: *extends his hand* Using Side-long Apparaition for you guys. Coming?

Nick:*nods* Sure. *takes his hand*

Nick:*nods* Sure. *takes his hand*

*they apparate to the manor's backyard*

Fiona: *heads off to the stables, Tom in tow*

Crystal: Now that we're safe, I guess I can explain some things. The girl, she's my sister, Fi. The girl we mentioned as Princess, that's his sister. Fi and him, they're in love. He's a little more protective of them both than the others. And as any good friend, I watch over everyone as well. This is Whitmore Manor. We, Katelyn, and a few more of our friends live here. *walks to the door of the manor* Wanna come in?

Fairywings said:
*they apparate to the manor's backyard*

Fiona: *heads off to the stables, Tom in tow*

Crystal: Now that we're safe, I guess I can explain some things. The girl, she's my sister, Fi. The girl we mentioned as Princess, that's his sister. Fi and him, they're in love. He's a little more protective of them both than the others. And as any good friend, I watch over everyone as well. This is Whitmore Manor. We, Katelyn, and a few more of our friends live here. *walks to the door of the manor* Wanna come in?

Nick:*nods* Sure,if it's alright.

Katelyn:*sighs and lets her hair fall out of it's ponytail**runs her hand through it and lets it fall past her shoulders*

Nick:*nods* Sure,if it's alright.

Katelyn:*sighs and lets her hair fall out of it's ponytail**runs her hand through it and lets it fall past her shoulders*

Crystal: Come on in. *holds the door open for him and goes in* Oh, that's better. December is chilly. I can call Kate if you want. *goes to the fridge and opens up the door* I'm hungry now. What do we have?

Crystal: Come on in. *holds the door open for him and goes in* Oh, that's better. December is chilly. I can call Kate if you want. *goes to the fridge and opens up the door* I'm hungry now. What do we have?

Nick:*walks in and closes the door**looks around in awe* You live here?How?You can't possible be older than seventeen,and I know Katelyn isn't an adult yet. *pauses* Oh,and could you call her?Or I could go find her.*looks inside the living room and smiles at the decorations,presents and how it looks like a real family lives here*

Nick:*walks in and closes the door**looks around in awe* You live here?How?You can't possible be older than seventeen,and I know Katelyn isn't an adult yet. *pauses* Oh,and could you call her?Or I could go find her.*looks inside the living room and smiles at the decorations,presents and how it looks like a real family lives here*

Crystal: I'm sixteen. But one of our friends is seventeen. I'll inherit the place next year maybe. *talking to herself* Fi is........twelve? I think so, twelve or thirteen. Katelyn I think is fourteen or fifteen, Tom and Jo are fifteen, Jackson's fifteen or sixteen....... *comes back to the present* Hmm? Oh, I'll call her. Katelyn! Brought a friend here!

Johanna: There's Crystal, maybe she'll know where Tom and Fiona are.

Crystal: I'm sixteen. But one of our friends is seventeen. I'll inherit the place next year maybe. *talking to herself* Fi is........twelve? I think so, twelve or thirteen. Katelyn I think is fourteen or fifteen, Tom and Jo are fifteen, Jackson's fifteen or sixteen....... *comes back to the present* Hmm? Oh, I'll call her. Katelyn! Brought a friend here!

Johanna: There's Crystal, maybe she'll know where Tom and Fiona are.

Nick:Oh,I understand now.Well you have a lovely home none the less.*continues to look around waiting for Katelyn trying not to look nervous*

Katelyn:*nods and walks slowly downstairs feeling more pain from running earlier in her legs**barely glances at Nick not wanting to meet a potential stranger and walks next to Crystal*

Nick:Oh,I understand now.Well you have a lovely home none the less.*continues to look around waiting for Katelyn trying not to look nervous*

Katelyn:*nods and walks slowly downstairs feeling more pain from running earlier in her legs**barely glances at Nick not wanting to meet a potential stranger and walks next to Crystal*

Johanna: Hey Crystal! Where's Tom and Fiona?

Crystal: Checking on the horses.

Johanna: Oh, I forgot we had horses!

Crystal: *repeats* You forgot we had horses? Johanna, you see them everytime we go outside to play Quidditch. Hey Katelyn. Doing okay? Guys, this is Nick.

Johanna: Hey Crystal! Where's Tom and Fiona?

Crystal: Checking on the horses.

Johanna: Oh, I forgot we had horses!

Crystal: *repeats* You forgot we had horses? Johanna, you see them everytime we go outside to play Quidditch. Hey Katelyn. Doing okay? Guys, this is Nick.

Katelyn:*nods and turns to Nick about to wave when she realizes who he is*

Nick:*smiles at her* Hey Katie,long time no see.*turns to Johanna* It's nice to meet you,I'm Nicholas Anderson

Katelyn:*looks at him shocked*

Katelyn:*nods and turns to Nick about to wave when she realizes who he is*

Nick:*smiles at her* Hey Katie,long time no see.*turns to Johanna* It's nice to meet you,I'm Nicholas Anderson

Katelyn:*looks at him shocked*

Johanna: Johanna Norrington. Most people just call me Jo though.

Johanna: Johanna Norrington. Most people just call me Jo though.

Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?

Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?

Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.

Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.

Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*

Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*

Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence when she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence whewn she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.

Katelyn:*lets go of Nick and walks over to her**puts her hand on her shoulder and says quietly* It's alright,you didnt't know she would react so badly.You probably just plucked a nerve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter