HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Jackson: No. None of you are going to fight him. I made him a deal. If I join him and fulfill the task, he wont harm any of you ever.

Katelyn:*lets go and takes a step back looking at him a little angrily**takes a deep breath to calm down* I'm not just going to stand here defenseless and know you're working with Voldemort!You're talking about killing your mum,I know she's terrible but she is still your mother.There's no way you're doing this.I'm going to fight anyone who tries to hurt or take my friends away from me.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*lets go and takes a step back looking at him a little angrily**takes a deep breath to calm down* I'm not just going to stand here defenseless and know you're working with Voldemort!You're talking about killing your mum,I know she's terrible but she is still your mother.There's no way you're doing this.I'm going to fight anyone who tries to hurt or take my friends away from me.

Jackson: It's too late. *Pulls up his sleeve revealing the dark mark*

Jackson: It's too late. *Pulls up his sleeve revealing the dark mark*

Katelyn:*looks at the mark sadly then at him**shakes her head* I can't believe this.Are you mad?Why would you ever join him?*sighs* I'm not going to tell anyone but I am not fine with this.Are you going to do everything he commands?Are you going to kill poor innocent muggles and witches and wizards?

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*looks at the mark sadly then at him**shakes her head* I can't believe this.Are you mad?Why would you ever join him?*sighs* I'm not going to tell anyone but I am not fine with this.Are you going to do everything he commands?Are you going to kill poor innocent muggles and witches and wizards?

Jackson: I did this for you and them! To protect! And I am getting yelled at for it?!

Jackson: I did this for you and them! To protect! And I am getting yelled at for it?!

Katelyn:*says calmly* I am not yelling.I just want to know what you are doing.Now,are you just going to get your mother or are you planning to hurt other people?That's what I need to know.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*says calmly* I am not yelling.I just want to know what you are doing.Now,are you just going to get your mother or are you planning to hurt other people?That's what I need to know.

Jackson: *Wakes up screaming* Wow. It was all just a dream. *Runs down stairs and falls and sees Katelyn on the couch*

Jackson: *Wakes up screaming* Wow. It was all just a dream. *Runs down stairs and falls and sees Katelyn on the couch*

Katelyn:*petting Darcy and hears him screaming* What the... *sees him fall and giggles* Have a nice fall?

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*petting Darcy and hears him screaming* What the... *sees him fall and giggles* Have a nice fall?

Jackson: Not funny!! *Sits down on the couch* Remind me to never leave, okay?

Jackson: Not funny!! *Sits down on the couch* Remind me to never leave, okay?

Katelyn:*shrugs smiling* We would never let you,I would probably hit you upside the head for having such a crazy idea.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*shrugs smiling* We would never let you,I would probably hit you upside the head for having such a crazy idea.

Jackson: Do you anything about dreams? Like for example, on that seemed extremely real. Do you think it is a foreshadow of the future?

Jackson: Do you anything about dreams? Like for example, on that seemed extremely real. Do you think it is a foreshadow of the future?

Katelyn:Well it depends I suppose.I always dreamed and actually did have dreams while I was asleep about being a professional singer but that's definitely not happening.But sometimes if you have a special...power I guess they can tell the future.Why do you ask?

OOC: Had dinner & we got Cinderella troday so we watched it.

All: *walking towards the house, singing Christmas carols and laughing loudly*

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:Well it depends I suppose.I always dreamed and actually did have dreams while I was asleep about being a professional singer but that's definitely not happening.But sometimes if you have a special...power I guess they can tell the future.Why do you ask?

Jackson: Just curious....

Jackson: Just curious....

Katelyn:Okay,ya know you can always talk to me right?*sighs and kisses Darcy's head**puts her down and stands up* What do you think I should cook for dinner?Steak and potatoes?Or what about chicken and potatoes?

Ooc:It's cool!And lucky!I haven't seen Cinderella in forever.:sad1:

OOC: Neither had I!

Crystal: *opens the door and walks in, smiling broadly and actually looking happy* Hey guys! *jokes* We were all out in town, but then Tom's stomach started rumbling so we knew it was probably mealtime and we should get back.

Tom: *shrugs shamelessly* Sometimes in our business we tend to miss meals so Fiona and I like to eat regularly when we can.

Fiona: *shrugs* We burn it all off and then some, but we stuff our faces anyway.

Johanna: Did you hear our terrible singing? Tom's the only one who can carry a tune for a long extent of time, but even he wasn't that great.

OOC: I think it's time for a signature change. I think Villains for Halloween. I'll take suggestions for November though.

OOC: Neither had I!

Crystal: *opens the door and walks in, smiling broadly and actually looking happy* Hey guys! *jokes* We were all out in town, but then Tom's stomach started rumbling so we knew it was probably mealtime and we should get back.

Tom: *shrugs shamelessly* Sometimes in our business we tend to miss meals so Fiona and I like to eat regularly when we can.

Fiona: *shrugs* We burn it all off and then some, but we stuff our faces anyway.

Johanna: Did you hear our terrible singing? Tom's the only one who can carry a tune for a long extent of time, but even he wasn't that great.

OOC: I think it's time for a signature change. I think Villains for Halloween. I'll take suggestions for November though.

Katelyn:*smooths out her dress and smiles a bit* You were right,I'm about to start dinner.I'm thinking chicken and potatoes.I heard ya singing a little and it wasn't that bad,better than me at least!*laughs a bit and walks to the kitchen getting out everything*

Ooc:Hm I like the Villians idea!I dunno about November though.I remember I did a Charlie Brown one a long time ago but other than that I'm not sure.Maybe Winnie the Pooh?

Katelyn:*smooths out her dress and smiles a bit* You were right,I'm about to start dinner.I'm thinking chicken and potatoes.I heard ya singing a little and it wasn't that bad,better than me at least!*laughs a bit and walks to the kitchen getting out everything*

Ooc:Hm I like the Villians idea!I dunno about November though.I remember I did a Charlie Brown one a long time ago but other than that I'm not sure.Maybe Winnie the Pooh?

OOC: I just like to do mine Disney. Hmm, that's an idea. Huh, my avatar isn't working......

Crystal, Yes, I was right! Katelyn, you have a beautiful voice! Don't underestimate yourself!

OOC: I just like to do mine Disney. Hmm, that's an idea. Huh, my avatar isn't working......

Crystal, Yes, I was right! Katelyn, you have a beautiful voice! Don't underestimate yourself!

Katelyn:Tell that to people who actually have talent.*finishes everything and puts it all on plates for them* Here ya guys go,hope you like it. *grabs herself a water*

Ooc: I saw that,I thought you were changing it.Wonder what's wrong with it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter