HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Johanna: *tilts her head*

Tom: Jo and Crys were flying so high up there. I think they're both crazy. I don't know how they do it.

Fiona: They just do it. Like how you and me kill death eaters. People think we're crazy and don't know how we do it. We just kill them.

Crystal: Fiona managed to get her to an aunt or something.

Katelyn: I'm fine,really.You guys hungry?

Jackson: Wonderful. As long as she is safe. And you? I'm sorry I left you.

Crystal: It's all right. I'm fine. *smiles* And you're here now.

Tom: I can always eat!

Fiona: *smiles* Well, yeah, you're Tom. But I might like a snack.

Johanna: Me too!

Katelyn: *nods**walks to the kitchen and takes out things for tacos for them* Where's Crys?

Fairywings said:

Jackson: We should probably head inside? *Starts to walk with his glorious limp*

Katelyn: *nods**walks to the kitchen and takes out things for tacos for them* Where's Crys?

Jackson: We should probably head inside? *Starts to walk with his glorious limp*

OOC: Hey. I've been gone a while.

Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

OOC: Well looky here, it's a reunion!

Crystal: Yeah okay. *notices the limp* Did you hurt your leg too? My anklew got burnt up by an exploding building! It's mostly okay though. *goes in*

Fiona: Crystal's-

Crystal: Crystal's right here.

Crystal: Yeah okay. *notices the limp* Did you hurt your leg too? My anklew got burnt up by an exploding building! It's mostly okay though. *goes in*

Katelyn:*tuns to see her* Oh,hi!Head you guys were flying?*finishes the tacos and puts them on plates for those who wanna eat**grabs herself a water*

Ooc: Hahaha it seems like it!:rotfl:

Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

OOC: Hey! School has got me so busy lately. I think I'll have more time from now on though.

Katelyn:*tuns to see her* Oh,hi!Head you guys were flying?*finishes the tacos and puts them on plates for those who wanna eat**grabs herself a water*

Ooc: Hahaha it seems like it!:rotfl:

Crystal: Yeah, it was fun.

Johanna: I beat her!

Crystal: You did get a head start.

OOC: School tends to do that. I tried my best. Sorry, I had to play your characters just a little.

Crystal: Yeah, it was fun.

Johanna: I beat her!

Crystal: You did get a head start.

OOC: School tends to do that. I tried my best. Sorry, I had to play your characters just a little.

Katelyn:*laughs a bit* Nice,even with the head start.*picks up Darcy again and kisses the top of her head*

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*shrugs and walks to the living room**sits on the couch and pulls her legs up in the seat next to her**picks up Darcy when she walks over*

Jackson: *In his room writing a letter and sends it through owl to a mysterious person*

I sure hope that nobody heard me send that owl. *Closes the window but the wind blows it shut quite loudly*

Dang.

*Walks downstairs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!