HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Jackson: *In his room writing a letter and sends it through owl to a mysterious person*

I sure hope that nobody heard me send that owl. *Closes the window but the wind blows it shut quite loudly*

Dang.

*Walks downstairs*

Katelyn:*hears it and turns to see him come downstairs* Hey Jackson,what was that?

*the four are in town*

Crystal: Just a week or two now untril Christmas!

Fiona: I think December is my most favorite month.

Tom: I like December too.

Johanna: I prefer March myself. Springtime, quidditch playoffs......

Crystal: Yours and Tom's birthday.....

All: *laughs*

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*looks at him skeptically* That noise,it sounded like a crash.Did you do it?

Jackson: Ohhhh that! Yeah, my uh window blew shut. *Limps over and sits down by her*

Jackson: Ohhhh that! Yeah, my uh window blew shut. *Limps over and sits down by her*

Katelyn:*nods* Oh,okay.I was afraid something fell and I'd have to pick it up and get cut again.*holds up her bandaged finger that was cut* Why was your window open anyway?It's cold out.*puts her finger down and pets Darcy*

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*nods* Oh,okay.I was afraid something fell and I'd have to pick it up and get cut again.*holds up her bandaged finger that was cut* Why was your window open anyway?It's cold out.*puts her finger down and pets Darcy*

OOC: What is Darcy??? Lol apparently I'm unaware.

Jackson: Nothing. Nothing important that is. Because if you think that I was sending an owl, you are mistaken!

OOC: What is Darcy??? Lol apparently I'm unaware.

Jackson: Nothing. Nothing important that is. Because if you think that I was sending an owl, you are mistaken!

Ooc: Hahaha she's a little white kitten.

Katelyn:*looks at him smirking* So you were sending a letter huh?To who?

Johanna: I want to do something nicew for Katelyn. She's taken us all in, cooked for us, and has been stressed lately. But I don't know what to do for her.

Tom: I don't know either. I guess just try to make the holidays as special as we can.

Fiona: I don't know. I kinda do want to do something nice for her. She's had to put up with me all this time.

Crystal: *shrugs* I'm not sure if there's anything within reason that we can do for her. We can't really help her with her family issues. And no, violence isn't an option Fi.

Fiona: I wasn't going to say anything!

jessidoll said:
Ooc: Hahaha she's a little white kitten.

Katelyn:*looks at him smirking* So you were sending a letter huh?To who?

Jackson: I can't tell you....

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:Why not?Are you doing something dangerous?Is someone making you leave?Are you being threatened?

Jackson: I'm sorry. I can't tell you.

Lewis: *quietly sneaks out of his room upstairs, where he's been hiding, to get food from the kitchen*

Crystal: *checks her watch* It's getting late. We'll miss dinner.

Tom: *wide eyed* We can't miss dinner!

Fiona: *smothers her laughter*

Johanna: *shakes her head*

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*sighs* Great,just great.More secrets.*puts her cat down and walks to her room grumpily**mumbling under her breath* Dumb secrets,no trust,lies.

Jackson: *Follows after her while limping and goes into her room* Katelyn! If I tell you, you have to keep it between us. No matter what. *holds her hand* Do you promise me?

Jackson: *Follows after her while limping and goes into her room* Katelyn! If I tell you, you have to keep it between us. No matter what. *holds her hand* Do you promise me?

Katelyn:Yes,I promise.I won't tell anyone,now please can I know!?You're scaring me.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:Yes,I promise.I won't tell anyone,now please can I know!?You're scaring me.

Jackson: I'm joining him. The Dark Lord. He wants me to kill my mother. He has been threatening me. He sent death eaters after me, they put this curse on my leg. My leg will actually wither away soon. Katelyn, I'm so scared. *starts crying and hugs her*

Jackson: I'm joining him. The Dark Lord. He wants me to kill my mother. He has been threatening me. He sent death eaters after me, they put this curse on my leg. My leg will actually wither away soon. Katelyn, I'm so scared. *starts crying and hugs her*

Katelyn:*just stands there shocked for a bit before she hugs him back* Oh my god Jackson,why?You can't do this I won't let you.They can't have you,you're ours.You're with Crystal and I know neither of you will be happy without each other,you're not joining him.I'll fight him and so will the others.It's going to be okay.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*just stands there shocked for a bit before she hugs him back* Oh my god Jackson,why?You can't do this I won't let you.They can't have you,you're ours.You're with Crystal and I know neither of you will be happy without each other,you're not joining him.I'll fight him and so will the others.It's going to be okay.

Jackson: No. None of you are going to fight him. I made him a deal. If I join him and fulfill the task, he wont harm any of you ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter