How Much is your 2015 Vacation going to cost you?

Late June 2015
1 adult, 3 kids
8 days at Beach Club Resort
4 day ticket (no hopper)
Dining Plus Plan
Total $5,500.00

Dec 20-26 AKL
7 adults (14-71 years of age)
7 day park hopper
Plus dining
$12,600
Drive from Ontario including hotels - $1200
20th Wedding Anniversary!!

1 adult 1 child - June 18-23
5 nights at Pop via Orbitz (15% off and $30 in Orbucks) $609
Roundtrip flights were $535 (I only paid $72 because I had $463 in rewards from CapOne Venture)
5 Day Regular Park Tixs $624 (not yet purchased, will apply for the Disney Premier Visa for the $200 off)
Food $250 and $100 for Souvenirs (we just went in Dec. 2014 so dont "need" that many)

Total = $2118

1st Trip since 2012!
8 nights 5/22-5/30
2 adults, 2 kids, 1 "infant" (almost 2!)
1 night @ Downtown Disney hotel via priceline $100
1 day passes to Universal for 1 adult, 1 child $300ish
7 nights @ All Star Movies with 6 day tickets, no hopper, and dining plan $3500
Food @ Universal $60
Wand @ Harry Potter $40
Souvenirs $100 (hopefully less, but I've been craving a WDW sweatshirt!)
Gas and food while driving from Atlanta $200
I'll just round up to $4500 to count the souvenirs and outfits I've pre-bought!

Trip for 2 Adults
7 nights at AKL
5 day park tickets
Rental Car
Air fare

Total so far $3,300.00

Plus whatever we spend on meals, and we're more than likely going to Universal Studios one day as well. I'm figuring somewhere around $5,000 when all is said and done. Am hoping that DH isn't doing the math, LOL! It's his fault, when he agreed to a last minute Disney trip, he's the one who said stay wherever you want, so I picked AKL!

9 days/8 nights
June 24-July 2

4 adults(mom, dad and 14yo and 12yo)

POFQ, 7 day hoppers and Dinning Plan = 5409.84

Wishes Dessert Party = 104.33

Airfare = 1876.00

Total = 7750.17

We are still deciding between an 8th day in the parks or 1 day at Universal... adding on 1 day to our tickets is MUCH cheaper than Universal LOL

Trip for our big family of 7. 2 adults and 5 kids (ages 2,5,6,8,11)August 22-31
7 nights at AKL 2 br standard view- $3,570
Air R/T from Providence RI- $1,400
8 day standard tix- $2,078
Dining plan- $1,677
1 night- AOA Nemo- $246
1 night Wildreness Cabin- $247
Spending money & grocery delivery-$2,000
Grand Total of $11,218

:cool1: I figured it was time to start a new thread....based on that other favorite 'vacation 2014':cool1: Let's start the new year!
( I like to add 'soup to nuts' to get the total overall cost):)
I will start.... Right now plans are for January 2015 (end of month)
Myself and Ds2 and my Dsis share a room at AsMU for 4 nights (touring with other family) and then meet DH and DS1 and stay at Dolphin for 8 nights:thumbsup2
I have 5 day hoppers, I need to upgrade 2 tix to 10 day when we arrive
Dining will be OOP;)- have a set amount budgeted in
waiting to see if WDW has room discounts for then, but so far my total is :cheer2:2980.00-:cheer2: This breaks down overall to approx. 62.00 per person,per day.all in:dance3:
this includes parking at airport when DH comes down,plus dogsitting for that week. I may add more and visit Universal also,which will add quite a bit
Anyone else ready to do this?:beach:
Just returned from 7 days at All Star Music. Meal plan, park hopper, plane tickets for two. Total cost 2200. Check out at 5 PM on the last day so we could spend more time at the pool before the bad bus ride to the airport.Not bad for the two of us.

I'm soooo confused - how are you all already pricing your trips?!? I've been on pins & needles wondering what to expect and some of you have it already figured out, lol.

I was waiting til June/July for the MYW package prices to become available - where am I going wrong?? =(

Our plan is either: 2/27-3/5 OR 3/5-3/12 at either ASMovies or Pop. NO flight as we are driving down from Alabama. We want the TS dining plan.

Disney's site does not allow me to look at the rates this far out - HELP ME HELP ME!!!

Thank you!!!!

I'm soooo confused - how are you all already pricing your trips?!? I've been on pins & needles wondering what to expect and some of you have it already figured out, lol.

I was waiting til June/July for the MYW package prices to become available - where am I going wrong?? =(

Our plan is either: 2/27-3/5 OR 3/5-3/12 at either ASMovies or Pop. NO flight as we are driving down from Alabama. We want the TS dining plan.

Disney's site does not allow me to look at the rates this far out - HELP ME HELP ME!!!

Thank you!!!!

This is the thread for 2015 vacations. You are looking at 2016 vacations.
You can call and book the hotel now. No real advantage in doing that, but if you just need a ballpark, you can find what hotel rates are that time of year (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/disney-rates-2015.htm#pop), find out what tickets cost now (you can price tickets on WDW website). Here is what the dining plan costs now http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm#prices2015

Thank you!!!!

Hi. This thread is for 2015, which is this year LOL. Are you planning to go 2016? Then you won't see prices for that until summer, usually it's around August I think.

Our trip:

7 nights, November
Plan: Coronado Springs Junior Suite
Free Dining
6 day tix
Cost: approx. $5,100
Plus:
Drive, gas and hotel: $500
Incidentals: $500

Total: $6,100

If Junior Suite not available, then will probably go to OKW 1 BR which will only add about $200 to total.

We want to try something new, so we think Coronado could be lovely, at least it's different :sunny:

starting tomorrow(!!)/5 nights, April
AS-M, my share = $130 total
4-day+hopper = $385
air NYC-MCO, rt = $142 (plus CC points)
no dining plan, so ~$100/day for snacks + food = $500

plus:
UR 1-day, 2 park ticket = $180
cab rides to/from UR, my share = $20
souvenirs: $550 (highly doubt I will spend that much)

total: $1900 (for just me, eeeeesh!)

Well, do you count buying in to DVC? Because that was a significant amount. I'll assume not.

16 nights - 7 on the Disney Fantasy, 9 at WDW
2 adults, 1 kid in our family; 6 (or 7) adults in our extended family group. We're not paying for everyone else, necessarily, so I'll only include our family's costs.
Plane tickets - $130 and airline miles
1 night @ Polynesian (?) hotel before cruise - On DVC points
Fantasy Cruise - After factoring in proposed excursions and discounts, probably around $4200
Cruise transfers - $210
Meal @ Remy for DH and Myself - $175
8 nights at Wilderness Lodge - On DVC points (everyone else is staying on our DVC points, as well)
9 Day Base Tickets - $1113
Tickets to MVMCP for everyone (its our Christmas present to them) - $704
TIW Card - $100
Food @ WDW - Around $1000 (after TIW discount)
Souvenirs - $300 (?)
Disney Visa Points and other discounts - Minus $600

Total - $7332

Holy Cow! I hadn't really written it out like that before! That's easily my most expensive vacation ever! Yikes! Mind you, more than half of that is the cruise.

We're recent resort switchers to a higher cost….
2 adults, 2 kids (5 yo twins)
6 nights
Polynesian standard room/view
Disney Dining Plan
5 day park pass (we'd never use the Hopper)
Possible buy water park ticket on-site
Memory maker
Air travel from Mikwaukee to MCO - $1200
July 11th-July 17th

around $5700 with airfare, no figuring for souvenirs or incidentals

From Canada out of Toronto airport: One solo adult
One week at CBR MYW pkg with Hopper (pin code for 30% off ) - $1240Cdn
Flight - $399 Westjet
Food - budgeting $60/day (usually one TS/day small appetite, no snacks, no dessert but always a "beverage" or two)
Total planned for trip $2500Cdn all in.

3 adults. Me, DW, DS who will be 19
12 days at Coronado Springs Resort in July $2,000 via Orbitz
10 Park Hopper with water park option $1,275
Plane tickets out of Detroit will be $483

Total without food and misc. purchases with be $3,758

Budgeting for $150 per day for food and other expenses. $1,800

Last edited:
Solo trip late Sept

POP 5 nights 6 day Hopper/Free Dining $1072
POR 3 nights $442
Airfare on points
Food & Drink outside of FD $300

$1814 for one. Not including incidentals. I do not buy souvenirs anymore, but, Geesh! I have to stop spoiling myself!

2 adults, 2 kids
Aug 20th - 31st (11 nights), POFQ (garden view) w/ 6-day park tickets and Memory Maker - $3665.40
Free Dining Plan - $0 (yay!)
Gas for drive to Orlando from Canada - ~$160
Hotel stay in NC during drive - $120
Souvenirs plus incidentals - $ 500

Grand total = $ 4445.40

Grand total factoring in Canadian exchange rate= ~$5645 :crazy2:

2 Adults, 1 1y/o child
9 nights at POR w/King Bed
Standard Dining
8 day tickets plus PH and WP&M
Memory Maker
=$4319
$500 gas round trip
$1200 spending cash (food for 1 year old, souvenirs, drinks, etc. etc)

so round about $6000 pre discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter