• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many points do you have?

How many points do you currently own?

• 0 pts - But I will own one day

• 1 - 100 pts

• 101 - 150 pts

• 151 - 200 pts

• 201 - 250 pts

• 251 - 300 pts

• 301 - 350 pts

• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just bought in May and have 460 at VGC and we are already joking about adding more, the only problem is that after hearing all of you talk, I think are joking about buying more is probably a reality.:scared1: I really want 2000 too but I couldn't afford the dues, not until my house is paid anyway.

I have 200 at BWV and added on another 100 recently jointly with my DF.

Total = 300 BWV

It's interesting that there seems to be a double "bell" curve going on here. There is a big bulge at 150-300 and then another one at 350-600.

We have 400 points at SSR, but are considering adding on at BWV at some point. Serious case of addonitis here!!!

Everytime I read posts like this it makes me sad. I normally feel like my 250 is a decent amount until threads like this start. So depressing. :headache:

Awww-- it is a decent amount (we have 150). I look at it this way---- I feel pretty fortunately to have any DVC points!!!!! I think in the grand scheme-- we're pretty lucky!!

I look at it this way---- I feel pretty fortunately to have any DVC points!!!!! I think in the grand scheme-- we're pretty lucky!!

Excellent point and I definitely agree. :thumbsup2 At least one trip to Dinsey every year for us makes me :dance3: happy :goodvibes regardless of point count. :upsidedow Plus, fewer points = lower dues :teacher: (and loan payments! :rotfl2: ) and paying the bills is also nice. :3dglasses

We have 250 at SSR. Its only me and DH so we get a good 3-4 trips a year out of that!! I always say its the best thing I ever bought!!

377 at the BLT, closing on my contract this week. Already wishing I had more...

We wanted to pay cash as we go so we started with a
50 point SSR - resale
immediately (within the month) added
25 point AKV
now we have been saving for a cruise so we decided to do both and add
100 point BLT w/ 3 day cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter