• 301 - 350 pts

• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.
375 total - 250 at BWV and 125 at BCV

Would love to add on a few more, probably at BLT, but have no plans to do so. I think I've got high enough dues already. ;)

WHAT?????
Believe it or not, that only (okay...I hate to say only, but...) gets you about 6 weeks in a 2-BR at SSR, or 4 weeks in a grand villa at OKW during the summer. If you hopped over to SSR for a grand villa, you're looking at 3 weeks.

So, if you reserve larger units or go during peak times, it really does eat your points up quickly. :scared:

On the other hand, if you didn't mind staying in an OKW studio, you could stay a little over 4 months (1/1 - 5/7) or 5 months (6/1 - 10/31) depending on when you travel! Ahhhhhh...retirement!!!...:cloud9:...I'm sure the OP with 2000 points enjoys them thoroughly either way! :goodvibes

We have 500 pts @ OKW. DH wanted to add on another 500 pts this past March when they had the cruise incentive but I didn't think it was worth it @ that time. We joined May of last yr & have gone 11 times already.

I have 210 OKW points and would love an additional 150 points but I don't want to pay any more in maintenance, so 210 it is!

225 points at AKV. Not sure if we are going to add more on, but if the need arises...im all for it!!!:banana:

Right now all of our 460 points is at SSR. But someday I hope to add another 150 points or so at Boardwalk. I like the area and my brother really likes that resort.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter