• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.

BostonDisneyKid

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the cour
Inspired by the currently running thread "What do you think is the average number of points owned by a DVC member?" where most suggested a poll was in order so I figured I'd create one...

So how many points do you have?

I have 370 pts at OKW

385 SSR
100 OKW

Probably going to be 200 at BLT in the next week or so:scared:

We have 225 at BLT. We tried to buy enough to stay in a 1BR for one week per year and decided that his amount gave us a good amount of possibilities. Now we will be going THREE times this year, so an add-on may be in our future if this trend continues. :)

We have 325 at OKW. I'd like to add another 25 in the same use year there so that they can be evenly divided between our girls, but that's sort of a small number to find available.

Everytime I read posts like this it makes me sad. I normally feel like my 250 is a decent amount until threads like this start. So depressing. :headache:

We started out small. We bought a 30 pt BWV last year and later added on another 30 pts, so we currently have a total of 60 pts. We will add on in small increments as we can afford to pay for them cash.

230 OKW (2057)
230 SSR
125 VGC
100 BLT

As we only stay in studios, this buys us a lot and leaves spare points for DCL and treating family to DVC accomodations when they travel with us.

160 blt
50 vgc
and I'm a little jealous of people who have the $$$ for more points and the vacation time to use them! :upsidedow Maybe someday I'll have gobs of both... :rotfl:

Today I have 1,125.

Tomorrow I should have 1,250.

Who knows how many I'll have next year?

:goodvibes

2000, bought at once in 1992.

That was some decision! We first looked in 1996, and had to come up with a number of points to buy, I was totally lost. How on earth did one decide vacation habits? That was before I found the internet, knew about add ons, whatever. I just got a headache back then, and forgot about DVC. If I could have just decided, we needed 1000...close to what we have now (930), it would have been so easy.:goodvibes

I do admire you.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. DVC Mike I do love to read your posts too....you're doing it "my" way, but even better!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter