• 251 - 300 pts

• 301 - 350 pts

• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right now, I'm definitely on the lower side. I have 200 points at AKV (although I beat my parents who have 170 at SSR). I just joined in October and haven't added on yet. I'm getting married in less than 9 months and since my fiance isn't as huge a Disney fan as I am, I doubt he's going to want to spend his money to add on. So maybe I should do all my adding on now before I go and get married, and before our money is combined!! But then I guess that wouldn't be good considering I have a wedding to pay for and a house to buy :rotfl:. Oh well, maybe the fiance will come around once the kiddies come and then we can start adding on.

OK....Stop the Presses!!

We jumped on the BLT express for another 125 points....bring our total to 1260! :goodvibes

Right now, I'm definitely on the lower side. I have 200 points at AKV (although I beat my parents who have 170 at SSR). I just joined in October and haven't added on yet. I'm getting married in less than 9 months and since my fiance isn't as huge a Disney fan as I am, I doubt he's going to want to spend his money to add on. So maybe I should do all my adding on now before I go and get married, and before our money is combined!! But then I guess that wouldn't be good considering I have a wedding to pay for and a house to buy :rotfl:. Oh well, maybe the fiance will come around once the kiddies come and then we can start adding on.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

Oh the kiddies we change everything! If not, he will soon learn what the phrase "Happy Wife, Happy Life" really means!

We bought 210 at AKV last year thinking that would be enough.....:confused3....Sadly, the addiction has taken hold. Hoping for more someday soon.

We have 600 at AKL. We bought three 200 point contracts since we are in our 60's and have three grown kids. Now we can use them as we please (solo trips, ABD trips, family trips, etc) and then each child will get one 200 point contract when we are gone. However... we are having a little add-onitis!!:cheer2:

We currently own 462 pts at SSR. Although I continue to browse resale listings and watch for really great add-on incentives, my family has recently discovered the fun of cruising. We still enjoy and look forward to our Disney family vacations but I'm satisfied with what we own for now. Marie

160 at SSR for us.

I'm thinking about voting 100+ times just so it looks like the "majority" of folks own closer to my number of points :lmao:

Chris

230 at AKL... but we go with my parents all the time and they have 300 at AKL... mom and I joke about our ability to "maximize" our point usage.

For only $240 more ($48 per point) you can get 125 points!

Thanks for pointing that out--that changes everything! :rotfl:

I just left a message for my guide that we will be adding on 130 points instead of 120. The plan is to divide the points between 2 contracts (65 each) and eventually give them to DD and DS when they are older.

This is my first time adding on and it is scary how quickly I spent so much money! :scared1:

610 for us

450 SSR
160 BWV

But I'm home today with a bad case of "adonitis" and trying to keep myself from picking up the phone. Just waiting for the post on the webcast tonight to see how that goes. I have a bad feeling the only cure I can get is to add on points at BLT by this weekend. :scared:

Well I did it. My new total is now

450 SSR
160 BWV
100 BLT -- NEW

I pulled the trigger and added on last night. After seeing the the webcast won't help me do any better than the current offers I put down my deposit last night. My guide (who is wonderful) called me back as soon as I put the call into her. She said she is so busy with add ons right now. We opted for the cruise incentive for next year. Doing a family cruise, so this incentive will help offset the cost of booking 3 cabins to celebrate my retirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter