• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

Hi

I wondered if you might be able to come up with some magnets for us? Totally up to you what you do! We are doing the Transatlantic Cruise on the Disney Magic, which is 18th May - 1st June 2013.

We are:

Jody (female) - fave character: Mickey
Dom (teenage male!) - fave character: Chip and Dale
Izzy (teenage female!) - fave characters: Stitch and Tinkerbell

Thanks so much, looking forward to seeing your work!

Here you go ...

I know you have quite a few things you're working on and if you can't get to these it's ok.

I'd love the "Mickey Boat" pic with the Dream and the phrase Living our Dream
(The caption doesn't need to be the "Dream" logo if you don't have it.)

I would also appreciate the Chershire Cat mickey head with Vic in one ear and either the DCL logo or black in the other ear.

We leave on Apr 7th and I totally understand if this is too short notice for you to accomodate my requests.

TIA!

May I also request a Mickey Head with the pirate above (Shane and Jesse) but with the name GRANT and Disney Magic 2013.

Thank you!!

ETA: sail date 4-12

Super, thank you immensely! Your designs will bring a smile t o my kids faces for sure pixiedust:

Hi! Thank you so much for doing these! If possible, could you make me 2 designs? We are going on the Magic on April 12th - first Disney Cruise! I would like one magnet/design to be for my family - Torres Family (Marin, Kristy, Matteo & Mia). We love classic Mickey and Minnie...and maybe a Texas flag since we are sailing out of Texas? And then I would love one for my parents (first cruise and first Disney experience!) - Richards Family (Mike & Carolyn) First Cruise.

Thank you sooooo much!!:hug:

Soooo ... I may have gone magnet crazy and made more than the 2 you requested. :goodvibes Enjoy!!!

I truly do appreciate the personal time you're spending on others' behalf. What a wonderful way to spread some pixie dust... on dry land. Thanks for keeping the fires of excitement stoked as we plan with our families and friends. And BTW.. cool name!

When you have a moment, could you please do the following:
1. The Captain Mickey porthole with Ariel in the sea design... personalized with "The Zavaglia Family"
2. The Canadian Mickey Head you made for Matt & Ania... personalized with "We're Canadaian, eh"

Again.. thanks!

Soooo ... I may have gone magnet crazy and made more than the 2 you requested. :goodvibes Enjoy!!!

TorresFamily_zps318ff9b3.jpg

RichardsFamily_zps0a5fc06f.jpg

MikeandCarolyn_zpsf5654455.jpg

Marin_zps7e92cfe0.jpg

Kristy_zps95ceaec1.jpg

Matteo_zpsba3d6149.jpg

Mia_zps07400a63.jpg

I love those ship ones! We are on this same cruise.

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for doing them!
Could you please make me one of the Grand Slam designs? It would be for the year 2012 and the family on the plaque at the bottom of the design is "The Van Beek Family".

Also, could you make me one of the Tinkerbell Mickey Ear designs? The left ear would say "Skye" and the right ear would say "Hope."

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you very much for offering these! May we get the following for our grandkids please? There's no rush for them and please feel free to make them however you like, we don't have any huge preferences. Just a "personalized name" kind of thing to make magnets out of for the doors, they can be name fill or with the characters around or however you wanna make them.

Ash
favorite character: Donald Duck
favorite colors: blue and green

Cal
favorite character: Edna Mode or Grumpy
favorite colors: green and blue, bold and bright colors

Anne
favorite character: Stitch
favorite colors: anything bright and cheerful

Last edited:
Hi Hollywood Glitter:

Would you be so kind as to make me a Mickey ears - Tinkerbell with Erin in one ear and Fantasy April 2013 in the other. AND a Mickey ears - Cars with Mycah in one ear and Fantasy April 2013 in the other.

Thanks so much for doing this.

I know you have quite a few things you're working on and if you can't get to these it's ok.

I'd love the "Mickey Boat" pic with the Dream and the phrase Living our Dream
(The caption doesn't need to be the "Dream" logo if you don't have it.)

I would also appreciate the Chershire Cat mickey head with Vic in one ear and either the DCL logo or black in the other ear.

We leave on Apr 7th and I totally understand if this is too short notice for you to accomodate my requests.

TIA!

These are wonderful!! Thank you so much!! I wasn't sure if you'd be able to get to them or not. You're the best!! pixiedust:

Hollywood Glitter:
Thank you for your kindness in fashioning the Micky Ears for Erin & Mycah. It is greatly appreciated.
:thumbsup2

Hi Hollywood Glitter,

We are taking hours third cruise in December and would love to have 1 of your designs. Can you please make one for us?

Family name : Deal
Favorite characters: Donald Duck and Goofy
Cruise Details: Magic December 22-27, 2013
Would love a Christmas theme.

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter