Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

Hi Hollywood, wow really excited to see your disigns! I'm hoping you have time to make a few for my family. This is going to be our first cruise and we are really excited. If you have time could you make a few for us. 1-cruise ship The Dream 2013-The Watters' Family 2- Melissa / black Minnie ears 3- Lynsey/Black Minnie ears 3-Courtney/ black Minnie ears. Our cruise is May 26, 2013. Thanks again

Thank you very much for offering these! May we get the following names please? There's no rush for them and please feel free to make them however you like, we don't have any huge preferences. Just a "personalized name" kind of thing to make magnets out of for the doors, they can be name fill or with the characters around or however you wanna make them.

Wrennie
favorite character: Tinker Bell, Ariel, Rapunzel, Merida, Jasmine (you don't have to use all of them!).
favorite colors: blue and pink girly colors

Ashley
favorite character: Scrooge McDuck (and lots of money!)
favorite colors: pink and girly colors, but whatever looks good with Scrooge (as he's not very pink, lol)

Cali
favorite character: Edna Mode or Grumpy
favorite colors: green and blue, bold and bright colors

Hi Hollywood Glitter! I was wondering if you could make a few magnets for me and my daughter. This will be our first cruise, so we have no magnets! We will be sailing on the Dream on July 7, 2013, so it's no hurry for you!

I would like name fills with the names- Lynsey (Favorite characters- Belle and Squirt from Finding Nemo; Favorite color- Hot Pink. She also likes any think with zebra print in it!) Jaime (Favorite character- Daisy; Favorite color- Pink)

I would like a Mickey head with something in it to do with our cruise, but I'm not sure what to put in it! I would like to have our dates and names in it if you could do that! I would also like a Mickey head with something to do with Finding Nemo in it with 'Lynsey' in one of the ears and our cruise dates in the other!

I love your name! Reminds me of the glitter in your back splashes you use for your DISigns!
Thanks,:D
Jaime

mjw13 said:
Hi Hollywood, wow really excited to see your disigns! I'm hoping you have time to make a few for my family. This is going to be our first cruise and we are really excited. If you have time could you make a few for us. 1-cruise ship The Dream 2013-The Watters' Family 2- Melissa / black Minnie ears 3- Lynsey/Black Minnie ears 3-Courtney/ black Minnie ears. Our cruise is May 26, 2013. Thanks again

Hi! I just saw your request & had to comment! My daughter's name is Lynsey also, spelled the exact same way!!! You don't see that very often!!! I love it!!! It's beautiful!!! Anyway, have fun on your cruise!!! :)

Jaime :)

Thank you jaime563, I can't believe that your daughter spells her name the same way. That is so funny, don't see it spelled that way to often! Hope you enjoy your vacation too.

Hi Hollywood!

Wow - what a great thing you are doing offering your talent to folks on the DIS board! Thank you for your generosity!

I am a bit late with my request but if there is any chance you could help me with the following, that would be great.

I was hoping for the Texas/First Cruise graphic on Post 89 with the name "The Taive Family" and the dates "April 6-12th".

Also - any chance you could do a name fill for Jenni - favorite character is Alice in Wonderland AND Jasper - favorite character is Donald Duck.

Finally - and I know this is a long shot - but anything you can do with a Mickey Head and One Direction? Specifically Louis Tomlinson? My 11 year old is nuts for him. Her name is Sabrina.

Thank you so much!!!
Mati

Hello,

Your designs are amazing! Thank you for sharing. If possible to fill the following request...I would greatly appreciate it.

Mickey Ears - Nicholas or Nick - Happy Birthday - Mickey Mouse
Mickey Ears - Amanda - Pirate Minnie
Mickey Ears - Greg - Grumpy or Goofy
Mickey Ears - Vessy - Tinkerbell

We are on the Magic this summer, if you could put the year would be great, if not no biggie :) Thank you so much!

Hollywood -- this is AMAZING!
My daughter will LOVE the OneDirection Mickey's!!!

I am worried my son will now get jealous.

any chance you can make me a Mickey with the MineCraft Creeper on it? He is a Minecraft nut - his name is Kai.

Thank you soooo much!!!!

Mati

Sabrina2_zps8922e9c4.jpg

Any chance you could add Sabrina's name in the right ear with the same hot pink? Worried this magnet will walk away :)

Thanks!!!
Mati

WOW, your work is amazing and I think it is so nice of you to do this for people. This would certainly make our cruise magical! We are going on 4/27/13 on the Fantasy to celebrate my aunt's 70 BD. But the real celebration is the joy of my 6 grandchildren!

I am not very savvy so how do you make these so you can use them? We call my aunt Mia and I tried copying one you made for another Mia and it came out real small and I did not know how to enlarge it.

Can you make me name fill ins for the kids and Mia? If possible Mia's could say Happy Birthday too. Anything girly or Original characters would be fine.

Alexis- Minnie
Olivia- Mickey and Minnie?
Carson- Jake the pirate or if not maybe pirate Mickey
Owen- Mickey
McKenna- Princesses in Pink
Brenna- Princesses in Pink, maybe just a little different, only knows Snow White and Cinderella and Belle

I hope this is not too much, I am not asking for the adults just the kids and birthday girl. Thanks so much.

Any chance that I can get 2 Mickey heads with one direction on them...the names are Kyndra and the other Kaycee..we cruiser on wonder 27 April..thanks

Since some of you are having trouble saving the images at the original resolution. I am going to go back and fix all the post I have done so far so everyone has a link to the artwork at the original produced resolution. From this you should be able to print anything from business card size (or smaller) to an 11x17 (or even larger) without any pixelization (Fuzziness)

Hope this helps everyone! :thumbsup2

Hi Hollywood, just read my post from 3/20 and saw I had that I made a little mistake. i would like 4 Disigns and not 3 if possible. I have 2 DDs and myself. We would like Minnie ears and the another is a family one, so 4 total. I m sorry for the mix up and thank you again for your time and talent.

Oooh... I would love these too especially one with a Donald head that said 2013. (without ania and Matt, although I am sure you are lovely!!!)

If you are able todo something with Alaska, I would love one that reads july 22-29, 2013.

Thank you so much,

I stumbled upon this thread, and can I say you have TALENT!!!! We are cruising May 5 and I would love to surprise everyone with some magnets!!! Do you mind creating some for us? Pretty please?!
If you can I would like
1) A mickey head with Minnie kissing mickey (or vice versa) and fireworks in the back with it saying "I still see stars after 10 years" and "MIKE &TINA"
2) Little einsteins mickey with "Carter" on one side and "Keagan" on the other
3) Mickey head personalized with "Duncan Family"
4) Mickey head with chipmunks and " All aboard the Nut house!"

Thank you sooo sooo very much, I can not wait to see these!

Hi Hollywood Glitter,

I have 2 requests please. First, our upcoming Dream cruise June 9th also happens to be DD Diana's 13 birthday. Would love a special Disign for her. She's very girly, maybe the Tinkerbell green Mickey head with HB and 13th. Second, I noticed your grand slam magnet, and this cruise is just that for us! Grand slam with names Carla and Diana. Thanks so much in advance for your time and talent.

Good Morning Hollywood Glitter,

In my original post (#74) I forgot to add our sail dates. We sail May16 on the Dream.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter