Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

Hi! It's so wonderful what you're doing for everyone! My son will be turning 3 on our nov cruise. Could you do something Happy Birthday? His name is Kellan, bday is 16 nov 2013 and he loves Wreck it Ralph, buzz light year, bolt, and the beast! Lol
Also, I saw someone else request a Mickey head with the South African flag... Could I ask for that also?! We are going with a family originally from there and I'd love to surprise them!
Thanks for everything!
Erin

Hello,
I would like to cancel my above request. As it seems you are very busy and I am not sure if you have a template for my requests, I am going to make my own new thread to see if any DISigners can help me as it's pretty last minute. :scared1: Thanks!

If you were already working on them (lol my mistake) then you can just post them here or on my new thread.

Hollywood Glitter has not answer back because she has being sick in bed for the past few days.:sick: All her designs are original and no temples are used. As soon as she gets better she will be back.

Thanks

Hollywood Glitter has not answer back because she has being sick in bed for the past few days.:sick: All her designs are original and no temples are used. As soon as she gets better she will be back.

Thanks

I figured something important was keeping her from doing it. However, I have created a new thread to see if a designer is up to it right now because it is very last minute. If she feels up to it before the deadline I would be thrilled to have her post the requests here. But thnx for the info!

By templates I meant maybe she had done similar disigns before and could just modify them a bit.

Hollywood Glitter--You are so generous for doing these designs for so many people!:cheer2: Could you please make a Bert and Mary Poppins Mickey Head with Gary on the left ear and Melanie on the right?
Thank you so much!:worship:

Just read that you're sick. I hope you'll feel better soon. Our cruise is still a few months off, so no hurry.

I'm going to focus on getting all the unfulfilled request done by Monday. After that I gotta break until the beginning of July. We are going to be moving soon and I gotta start packing ASAP. So no new request until I send out an update.

Hi Hollywood Glitter! I was wondering if you could make a few magnets for me and my daughter. This will be our first cruise, so we have no magnets! We will be sailing on the Dream on July 7, 2013, so it's no hurry for you!

I would like name fills with the names- Lynsey (Favorite characters- Belle and Squirt from Finding Nemo; Favorite color- Hot Pink. She also likes any think with zebra print in it!) Jaime (Favorite character- Daisy; Favorite color- Pink)

I would like a Mickey head with something in it to do with our cruise, but I'm not sure what to put in it! I would like to have our dates and names in it if you could do that! I would also like a Mickey head with something to do with Finding Nemo in it with 'Lynsey' in one of the ears and our cruise dates in the other!

I love your name! Reminds me of the glitter in your back splashes you use for your DISigns!
Thanks,:D
Jaime

Hi Hollywood!

We had to reschedule our cruise & I was wondering if you could have these magnets for me by the last week in June? If so, could you just put 2013 instead of the previously requested date? If you don't have time to complete this request, I completely understand!!! :)

Thanks so much,
Jaime :)

Hi,
your designs look amazing! I wondered if you could possibly do 2 disney cruise line name badges, please? We are sailing on the disney magic on the 25th July, 2013 and my girls would love their own name badges, many thanks in advance,
Karen
The names are;
Alyssa
Rebecca
Thank you xpixiedust:
OOPS just saw your post re, no new requests, sorry!

Hollywood Glitter, you still around? Haven't seen a post since May.

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

Hi Hollywood Glitter ( we all need a little glitter )
i dont want to seem to be asking for too much we are going on the Disney Dream as a family trip MOM and us (her kids ) and the grand kids i wont be nuts im only going to bother you and ask you to make them for the kids im leavin out the adults for now
1 i wanted to know if you could do the Dream in the one ear middle saying our family Cruise and in the other ear saying 2014
2 if its possible cars theme with Nicholas 2014
3 cars theme with Vinnie 2014
4 tinkerbell (green ) with Amanda 2014
5 tinkerbell with Theresa 2014
6 Snow white and the 7 dwarfs with Lynn 2014
7 Donald duck with Mike 2014
8 Daisy duck with Evelyn 2014
9 Stitch with Lole 2014
10 Periwinkle with Nicole 2014
11 The incredables with Jack 2014
12 Bell with Michelle 2014
im sorry its soo many that is just the Kids and MOM i didnt push it and add the adults if that is too many please let me know
Thank you sooo sooo sooo much for helping with the magnets for our cabins

I saw you are not back until the beginning of July. We leave on July 24th so I am posting this now just in case.

Elsa - Kim 2014
Ariel - Savannah 2014
Olaf - Larson Family 2014
Goofy - Steve 2014

Thanks!

Would it be possible to get this design with:
East or West when you're with me it's the BEST!
Michael & Maggie

I also am looking for Birthday ideas. Celebrating my husband's (Michael) 41st and our daughter's (Victoria) 13th on a Disney cruise.
- Mickey & Blue are his favorite
- Donald & Orange are her favorite

Maybe "Daddy & Daughter Fantasy Birthday"

I was thinking I could string together a banner with tool and hang inside cabin or around stateroom door. So any ideas would be great. If this is too much I understand.

Thanks! Maggie

Love the name tags! Could you combine 2 designs? I'd like the name tag with the colored Mickey heads all around, but would like it to say "Where Dreams Come True" at the bottom, please. I need 4: Gina, Mason, Camryn, Rylee. Please but Port Canaveral, FL under names. Thanks a BUNCH!

Love the name tags! Could you combine 2 designs? I'd like the name tag with the colored Mickey heads all around, but would like it to say "Where Dreams Come True" at the bottom, please. I need 4: Gina, Mason, Camryn, Rylee. Please but Port Canaveral, FL under names. Thanks a BUNCH!

Hollywood Glitter is no longer on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter