Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

I was hoping you could make the pirate Mickey head with the date May 2-6 2013 in one ear and Disney Wonder in the other.

Thanks!

Family name: Lang
11th Anniversary cruise BUT 1st cruise
Aug 25-29 2013 on dream to bahamas.

IAIN
favorite character: grumpy and goofy(you don't have to use all of them!).
favorite colors: blue and red

LINDA
favorite character: Eeyore
Favourite colors: purple

Thanks!

Hollywood Glitter, what is your etsy page? I thought I had found it before, but I just can't find it now.

I truly do appreciate the personal time you're spending on others' behalf. What a wonderful way to spread some pixie dust... on dry land. Thanks for keeping the fires of excitement stoked as we plan with our families and friends. And BTW.. cool name!

When you have a moment, could you please do the following:
1. The Captain Mickey porthole with Ariel in the sea design... personalized with "The Zavaglia Family"
2. The Canadian Mickey Head you made for Matt & Ania... personalized with "We're Canadaian, eh"

Again.. thanks!

HI there!
I completely forgot to mention our cruise dates: August 24-31.

Hi Hollywood!:)

If you have time, i would love something like the Transatlantic sign that says:

Fantasia Amigos
May 25- June 1, 2013

Or whatever you think would look the best. We're going on the Fantasy .....Western Caribbean. You're work is great and you're so creative.

Thank You!!!!!:)

Hi Hollywood!

Wow - what a great thing you are doing offering your talent to folks on the DIS board! Thank you for your generosity!

I am a bit late with my request but if there is any chance you could help me with the following, that would be great.

I was hoping for the Texas/First Cruise graphic on Post 89 with the name "The Taive Family" and the dates "April 6-12th".

Also - any chance you could do a name fill for Jenni - favorite character is Alice in Wonderland AND Jasper - favorite character is Donald Duck.

Finally - and I know this is a long shot - but anything you can do with a Mickey Head and One Direction? Specifically Louis Tomlinson? My 11 year old is nuts for him. Her name is Sabrina.

Thank you so much!!!
Mati

Hope_zps90f22f69.jpg

VanBeek_zps54f0871d.jpg

I love them! Thank you so much!

Hello Hollywood! We are going on the Disney Fantasy on June 15 through 22nd (Father's day cruise) doing the Eastern Caribbean trip. I would like to borrow you artistic talent and see if you can do a name fill request for me?

1) Julianna with Princess and Frog Theme
2) Cliff with Lion King Theme
3) Julia with Disney Princess Theme
4) Zariah with Minnie Mouse Theme

And also a Mickey Head with Minnie kissing Mickey with Cliff & Julia

If you can think of anything cool to commemorate that it's the father's day weekend cruise that would be awesome!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!!

Hi Hollywood!:)

If you have time, i would love something like the Transatlantic sign that says:

Fantasia Amigos
May 25- June 1, 2013

Or whatever you think would look the best. We're going on the Fantasy .....Western Caribbean. You're work is great and you're so creative.

Thank You!!!!!:)

You were on the Pixar cruise with me :)

Don't want to be a bother, but didn't know if you saw my post on page 3.
Anyway, no problem, just wanted to add. 3 more.

Grand Slam, Gina & Bruce, 2013
Platinum Castaway Club, McGrory's
Mickey head with Donald Duck, Bruce
Lady & Tramp or 101 Dalmations or Pluto name fill for GINA

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with everyone on the Disboards?

So exciting to see another talented DISigner !
We'd love to have the grand slam with the year 2013 & the names Gina & Bruce.

Also, looking for an older design, sorry, can't remember who did it. It was a ship with several portholes where they put the name of the ship and the year you sailed in each port hole. There must have been like 20 port holes. They had character heads in the other port holes. Is this something you could do ?
No hurry ! We don't cruise again until Aug 24.

Thanks for your time & talents !
Gina

Don't want to be a bother, but didn't know if you saw my post on page 3.
Anyway, no problem, just wanted to add. 3 more.

Grand Slam, Gina & Bruce, 2013
Platinum Castaway Club, McGrory's
Mickey head with Donald Duck, Bruce
Lady & Tramp or 101 Dalmations or Pluto name fill for GINA

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with everyone on the Disboards?

I got your request on my list. :cool1: I just wanted to do all the April request first since they were coming up. I'm working on some of the May ones now but I should get yours done by Friday :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter