Hollywood Glitter's Cruise Design Thread

I am pretty easy, I would like one in the Mickey head that is simple with the information for a cruise on the Fantasy May 11-18, 2013.

I know me not being more specific is probably annoying. Show me what you think will look good.

Do you have a design that would be fun for a family of 4? Our names are David, Ronnette, Chasey (DD), Harrison (DS)

Thanks,
Ronnette

Hello we are leaving next Saturday so I hope it's not to late I was hoping fe a few name fills please?

Rihanna
Loves rapunzel and all princesses

Ricardo
Loves mc queen mater doc Hudson all cars characters

Montes family
Disney themed is perfect

Thank you a million!!!

Hi, I love your work! Could I possibly get the Minnie kissing Mickey with the names Chris and Cara and our 10 year anniversary. The Mickey pirate head with the name Nicholas and The Fantasy June 8-15, 2013, and a Mickey head with cinderella with the name Mia and The Fantasy June 8-15, 2013. Also, could you do an invitation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? If so I need it for Mia on Sunday June 9th at 3:45. Thank you so much!

Hi, thanks for taking requests. Your disigns are really cute!

Could you make me:

a mickey head with the Alaskan Mickey and Minnie photo, "Mink family", Disney Wonder Alaska July 29-Aug 5

Name fill "Walter" with Perry the Platypus graphics
Name fill "Mackenzie" with Stitch graphics

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter