• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN 2016 & The Houses Are...

So far I am happy with the houses. Does anyone know how many scare zones there will be? I guess we are waiting to hear the rest of the houses ( which I think is 5 left) and I am not sure on the scare zones I am wondering about that.

So far I am happy with the houses. Does anyone know how many scare zones there will be? I guess we are waiting to hear the rest of the houses ( which I think is 5 left) and I am not sure on the scare zones I am wondering about that.

Word is that there will be 6 scarezones & there are actually 6 houses left, we're getting 9 again.

I always look at the website to see about the auditions for Hhn

Gives you an idea about SA for the scare zones, houses, Bill/Ted show . Etc

appears as though Jack is out & Chance might be in as this year's icon. Teaser video out there, announcement tomorrow.

saw that BG has their dates/pricing set up. Would like to think U won't be far behind as to tix structure release. (that's a wish more than a prediction lol). Anyway, BG has a sweet sorta deal if one buys a one day ticket now, early entry @ 5 pm is provided into park.

Not sure where to put it but has anybody done BG hallo-scream lately and care to share their thoughts?

Aaaaaaaand it's Chance. Super happy about this.

All I can think is they are mirroring Joker and Harley. With Suicide Squad opening in early August I think they might be banking on that being in the social consciousness. I also think that they hinted that her house being "Theater of the Mind" (or maybe that will be her stage show) but I can imagine entering and seeing her in a cell but then some prison alarms and darkness transistion you into what madness she is imagining.

I don't see price for express add on for a 1 day ticket. Have friends visiting October 19 and need to get them pricing info..

NVM_ found it

Last edited:
At the time I posted my other comment the main tickets site hadn't been updated - now it is. AP rates are a whopping $10-12 off the regular multi-day tickets...

Does anyone know how crowded Fridays tend to be?
Right now I'm looking at 10/7, and trying to talk Mr. Librarian into the public RIP tour.

i've been going to hhn on that friday of the columbus day weekend since 2005.
i already booked my private tour for that same date, the 7th.

book the public rip tour.
that 3 day holiday weekend gets high crowds.
friday will have high attendance as many will be off work the next day.
i have seen the crowds grow once it is 8:30.
that is near the time the house lines get long.

o_Owhat, no zombie love?:P

curious to see if they 'recycle' any of USH's houses from last year.

To kill time, care to share your collective wish lists for this year?

I'll go 1st: Ash vs Evil Dead (the Starz series was a hoot) & a :worship:Hitchcock tribute

U tends to promote whatever current film they have for the season. Last year's Krampus might be on deck.

I checked to see what horror films Universal has coming out in October this year: A Monster Calls (book adaptation, horror genre but not sure how it'd translate) & Ouija 2. Admit to not getting thru 1.

:teacher:next?
Krampus would be incredible!!! I'd love to see something Hitchcock too!

Just saw Conjuring 2 and loved it. There were so many scenes that would work great in a House!! Does anyone know if it is Universal intellectual property? Then maybe there would be a chance for it to be a house!

Just saw Conjuring 2 and loved it. There were so many scenes that would work great in a House!! Does anyone know if it is Universal intellectual property? Then maybe there would be a chance for it to be a house!
Warner Bros

i've been going to hhn on that friday of the columbus day weekend since 2005.
i already booked my private tour for that same date, the 7th.

book the public rip tour.
that 3 day holiday weekend gets high crowds.
friday will have high attendance as many will be off work the next day.
i have seen the crowds grow once it is 8:30.
that is near the time the house lines get long.
OK change of plans. The public tour that night is $266 per person. We've decided to add Disney that week and would rather spend that on our package. The good news is we'll be there all week and can do HHN Thursday 10/6, instead of Friday 10/7. My question is, do we need express passes for that Thursday night? I'd like to do all of the houses and see the Bill and Ted show. We'll be at the park earlier in the day and can line up early. We have 3 day tickets and don't really need to ride the regular rides. Also staying at Sapphire Falls if that matters. Thanks!

Just out of curiosity... and it's probably a dumb questions but.... We will be attending the parks Monday - Thursday before HHN starts (12th-15th) and my boyfriend was just wondering if maybe any of the decorations will be up? I fell like maybe.. since I could see them doing it all in one night but you never know... lol just seeking someone else's thoughts.

any large props in the park are completely covered up.
people in the parks during the day, won't see props.
they will see a large canvas or cover on large items but that is all.

its not a decoration but helps set the theme for the hhn event.
all props are uncovered once the park closes at 5 and the day guests are gone.

the signage at Mels Drive Inn will have blocked out lettering which at night time will display as DIE IN

on off hhn nights, you would be able to see that when lights go on in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter