HHN 2016 & The Houses Are...

I'm definitely anticipating how good the Exorcist will be,the only houses I rarely like are any of the different houses over the years that mixes anything like aliens with military,basically the sci fi genre.

I'm just meh about this one

Once more info has been released I can always get more enthusiasm for the meh houses

So far, so good. Both reveals have piqued my interest. I'm probably in the minority, but I really hope they skip TWD this year.

I love wd but wish the same thing

Let's move on this year and not have another WD house .....

Blasphemy Grumpy and Mac!
Just kidding as I couldn't get into walking dead or any other zombie type shows. It's time to let that part of HHN go!

Only thing it is a money pit for UO

A lot of twd merch is sold when they have twd house in the line up

I have enough twd shot glasses and stuff sold in the past years
I did my part shopping wd items and do not want to have this house repeated once more

I'm excited for both houses but I would also like TWD house especially if they are doing a permanent one in Hollywood there are alot of fans that would love it. I remember the lines they were devastatingly long I am so glad I listened and got the passes for HHN I will be doing the same for this year.

Last edited:
o_Owhat, no zombie love?:P

curious to see if they 'recycle' any of USH's houses from last year.

To kill time, care to share your collective wish lists for this year?

I'll go 1st: Ash vs Evil Dead (the Starz series was a hoot) & a :worship:Hitchcock tribute

U tends to promote whatever current film they have for the season. Last year's Krampus might be on deck.

I checked to see what horror films Universal has coming out in October this year: A Monster Calls (book adaptation, horror genre but not sure how it'd translate) & Ouija 2. Admit to not getting thru 1.

:teacher:next?

I just have a couple of questions about HHN. My DH, DD23, DD21 are into it, myself and DD25 are chickens. We booked a package for Oct. but I didn't get the HHN tix. If the three of them decide they want to do it can I buy tickets when when we get there or do they sell out. Is the Harry Potter section open during HHN (I know there is no scary stuff in there during HHN) so would my daughter and I be able to explore in there while they are doing the scary stuff? And would they need express pass, if they did it it would be Wed. Oct. 12.

Wednesday the 12 I doubt they will sell out
Went last year on that day and plan to hit that night again this year

Did not need express that night and I had it

Finished all the houses and bill and Ted by 10 that night

I did start the event early by staying In the holding area and got two houses done before the park opened

Janet, you know my main wish.........bring back Halloween and my favourite boogy man.........anything else would be a bonus!

I loved the year they did the Psychoscareapy house, that kinda creeped me out too.......that was Bloody Mary year........enjoyed that.

Yes, Ouija didn't work for me either....liked the Insidious film.......third one was full of big scare jumps.........didn't seem very popular but we liked it.......

Aaaaaand.........as someone who got into WD very late :blush: I never really took notice of those houses previous years........so, I wouldn't mind if they did it one more year.

Wednesday the 12 I doubt they will sell out
Went last year on that day and plan to hit that night again this year

Did not need express that night and I had it

Finished all the houses and bill and Ted by 10 that night

I did start the event early by staying In the holding area and got two houses done before the park opened
Thanks, what about the Harry Potter area? Is that open during HHN?

Thanks, what about the Harry Potter area? Is that open during HHN?
it was last year and gringotts was running.

It did keep the late hours that hhn did.

Closed before 2:00 am on the weekends.

Think it was about 10:00 pm when i rode gringotts last year.

Janet, you know my main wish.........bring back Halloween and my favourite boogy man.........anything else would be a bonus!

I loved the year they did the Psychoscareapy house, that kinda creeped me out too.......that was Bloody Mary year........enjoyed that.

Yes, Ouija didn't work for me either....liked the Insidious film.......third one was full of big scare jumps.........didn't seem very popular but we liked it.......

Aaaaaand.........as someone who got into WD very late :blush: I never really took notice of those houses previous years........so, I wouldn't mind if they did it one more year.

Sounds like you're gonna like this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter