HHN 2016 & The Houses Are...

If I ever met Mike, I'd in no uncertain terms beg for a Dario Argento house.

I had to google him as I've never heard of him :blush:........but looking at his work, yep, some of those would make fabulous houses!

Suspiria would be cool loved the movie. I am wondering how many houses do we have left to announce and how many scare zones? We are going into August so I was wondering how they are going to announce everything.

Suspiria would be cool loved the movie. I am wondering how many houses do we have left to announce and how many scare zones? We are going into August so I was wondering how they are going to announce everything.

Most fan sites seem to think same as last year - 9

Last year 5 scare zones, likely at least same # this year. Chance was announced, without much hoopla :confused3IMO.

Since park map tends to be leaked late August, seems like they should be rolling out announcements soon

Most fan sites seem to think same as last year - 9

Last year 5 scare zones, likely at least same # this year. Chance was announced, without much hoopla :confused3IMO.

Since park map tends to be leaked late August, seems like they should be rolling out announcements soon

That's good to know. Chance really didn't hit me not really interested. but I am loving the houses so far can't wait.

Off the cuff I feel the same about Chance.:duck: Every year I'm surprised by how something that I had expected to be a throw-away grabs me and turns out to be one of my favs.

I guess I will give Chance a shot you never know. :hyper2: I can't wait to hear everything the closer it gets I get more excited..:dancer:

Yep, getting greedy for more announcements of houses now!! I agree, there's been a few houses in the past I didn't think I'd like but was pleasantly surprised by them. Cabin in the woods was one of them.

The closer it gets the more impatient I'm becoming!

Yep, getting greedy for more announcements of houses now!! I agree, there's been a few houses in the past I didn't think I'd like but was pleasantly surprised by them. Cabin in the woods was one of them.

The closer it gets the more impatient I'm becoming!
Mike Aiello said that Cabin in the Woods was his favorite IP-themed house he ever worked on! I am sorry I didn't get to see that one as I loved the movie.

I thought the Jack show was great last year and chance was a big part of it. I guess we shall see what the do with her this year.

Mike Aiello said that Cabin in the Woods was his favorite IP-themed house he ever worked on! I am sorry I didn't get to see that one as I loved the movie.

Really? I didn't know that.......

It's funny because I expected to not like the house as I didn't like the movie at all........lol.......it's a shame you missed it as I think you would really have enjoyed it.....it was so well done with fantastic and obvious connections to the movie.

Me too! And the Evil Dead one because the new movie is my favorite horror movie.

I can't wait for them to announce more houses! :banana:

I'm still kind of hoping for an Evil Dead one this year because of the Ash vs Evil Dead show. It was a rumored on somethinf I read awhile ago.

That would be great the show is awesome and hopefully it will be a house I think that would be something to see my husband loves The Evil Dead ( original)

I'm still kind of hoping for an Evil Dead one this year because of the Ash vs Evil Dead show. It was a rumored on something I read awhile ago.

My husband would LOVE an Evil Dead house!

Since i have never been I dont know what to even look forward to. Part of me wants to rewatch all these horror movies but the other part of me thinks I should just wait and get immersed in them at HHN. My teen is the one who is set on going the rest of us are just tagging along for what i expect to be a crazy night. I have never been in a halfway decent haunted house LOL

Keisha and I want to start a campaign to get a classic monster house one year.........

Would be fabulo
My husband would LOVE an Evil Dead house!

Since i have never been I dont know what to even look forward to. Part of me wants to rewatch all these horror movies but the other part of me thinks I should just wait and get immersed in them at HHN. My teen is the one who is set on going the rest of us are just tagging along for what i expect to be a crazy night. I have never been in a halfway decent haunted house LOL

You are in for a treat!! Not so much haunted as scary but fun..........

I watch all the movies before HHN.......we watched The Exorcist a few weeks ago........I wouldn't watch that movie for years as I thought it would be too scary......biggest load of tosh I ever watched......not scary in the least.......but I do think the house will be good!

2014 had the first Halloween house and it was spectacular!!! My favourite house ever.........well he is my favourite scary guy of all time.......so we are really looking forward to this years offering as it follows the second movie, which isn't my favourite......prefer the first original......but I'm sure it'll still be amazing.

Not a fan of Evil Dead.........most of us would love an old fashioned horror classic from Universal..........maybe one year...........

But, I'm sure you'll love it!

Didn't they do a classic monster house during HHN 20? The black and white one? And then in 19 there were 3 houses based off classic Universal monsters; Dracula, Frankenstein, and Wolfman. Then there was the icon house that had omages to Phantom of the Opera.

Edit: HHN 22, Universal's House of Horrors. I knew it was one of the years I missed. I've only been going since 19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter