• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

I am trying to catch up with all the DIS Unplugged podcasts I've missed since
I've gotten an office job and so cannot wear headphones all day as in previous positions, and I'm dreaming of next year's vacation. I haven't been to the World in so long and want to do so much more than my budget will probably allow.

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing that backstage magic tour. Has anyone done this? And if so what did you think?

How about Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios compared with MNSSHP?

Lastly, anyone here go to the Food and Wine at Epcot? If so, how much did you spend going around the world in just one day?

Thanks for any advice.:goodvibes

I have done Backstage Magic Tour twice and each time it was slightly different, Lunch locations have changed first it was Mama Melrose, 2nd was at the Wilderness Lodge. It is a long all day tour, but well worth it IMO. Depending on the time of the year you might get to see them assembling the Xmas Decorations, which was rather neat. I would do it a 3rd time that is how much I enjoyed it.
Regarding the Epcot food and Wine festival I spent $120.00 per person eating and drinking my way around the world. That can be greatly reduced if the alcohol consumption is lowered. Mine was unfortunately excessive :worship:, that is I swore I would never mix that many alcohols in one day. It is great fun!

I am so excited to find this page!! I hope I am not too late to join the FE! My husband and I will be cruising on this Fantastic Voyage with you guys!! I will PM my details to Dragon1165 if that is ok. :)

I am so excited to find this page!! I hope I am not too late to join the FE! My husband and I will be cruising on this Fantastic Voyage with you guys!! I will PM my details to Dragon1165 if that is ok. :)
Welcome! It's going to be a fantastic cruise!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on this fun , spooky cruise ! We are Gina & Bruce going on our 15th Disney cruise. The Fantasy is our favorite ! My sil, Cindy, will also be on board ,celebrating her birthday.
Cindy and I would love to join the FE. I will PM our cabin #'s and info !! Thanks for organizing it !

We just switched our cruise to the WBTA. Please remove us from the FE list. Have a spooktacular awesome cruise !!

Hi!

We are a part of the Captain Hook FE group and have some friends who will be on this cruise as well. Is there any way they can be added to the Captain Hook group too?

They are cabin 6114

Joe Ernst (Adult)
So Ernst (Adult)
Ryan Costello (15)
Lauren Ernst (8)
Aiden Ernst (4)

They like all characters, no allergies, no special occasion. This is their first Disney Cruise.

Please let me know. I still think I have too few posts to PM so I'm communicating this way! :)

Thank you,
Leah

Just checking in to see if any of y'all are doing a Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party before/after the cruise? Tickets are available now & we bought ours for the Thursday before (22 Oct). We'll be staying at Pop Century that night & driving over to the Coast on Friday & probably visiting the Kennedy Space Center.

We're looking for a moderately priced hotel near the Port - has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Cocoa Beach?

Hi!

We are a part of the Captain Hook FE group and have some friends who will be on this cruise as well. Is there any way they can be added to the Captain Hook group too?

They are cabin 6114

Joe Ernst (Adult)
So Ernst (Adult)
Ryan Costello (15)
Lauren Ernst (8)
Aiden Ernst (4)

They like all characters, no allergies, no special occasion. This is their first Disney Cruise.

Please let me know. I still think I have too few posts to PM so I'm communicating this way! :)

Thank you,
Leah
Leah, sorry to be off of here for so long. I will get you added in to the 4th group that has been started. I will tag you and get the updated list on here soon.
Thanx

Hi!

They are cabin 6114

Joe Ernst (Adult)
So Ernst (Adult)
Ryan Costello (15)
Lauren Ernst (8)
Aiden Ernst (4)

Thank you,
Leah

Hi!

They are cabin 6114

Joe Ernst (Adult)
So Ernst (Adult)
Ryan Costello (15)
Lauren Ernst (8)
Aiden Ernst (4)

Thank you,
Leah
Leah, I reread you post. I am sorry to say that the Captain Hook group filled to max and is now closed. I will add your friends to the Queen of Hearts group that is started. If that is not what they would like then let me know. I do want to say however that both you and your friends may have fun comparing the different gifts you receive being in separate groups. If you have more concerns feel free to reply here or email me at dragon1165@aol.com. You may get faster Answers at the email.

Thanx

Just checking in to see if any of y'all are doing a Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party before/after the cruise? Tickets are available now & we bought ours for the Thursday before (22 Oct). We'll be staying at Pop Century that night & driving over to the Coast on Friday & probably visiting the Kennedy Space Center.

We're looking for a moderately priced hotel near the Port - has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Cocoa Beach?

Yes, we are also doing the Oct 22 MNSSHP! We are staying at BCV for 4 nights before the cruise! I'm getting so excited.

We have stayed at the 4 Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach. It was nice. Cocoa Beach is convenient for getting to Port Canaveral!

Hi Dragon1165,
I needed to give you the updated info for our cabin-6534 Our family members are Mark Clemons (dad), Lisa Clemons (mom), Madison 14 year old, and Macy (9 years old) Goofy, Cinderella, Mickey, and Rapunzel are our favorites. No allergies or special occasion. I still don't have enough posts so I am communicating this way. Thank you so much!

Hi Everyone! This is our family's first cruise/first Disney cruise/first family vacation! My wife and I have cruised on RCCL & Carnival previously but are huge Disney fans! Cabin 7518 Dad - Adam, Mom - Stacey , Daughter Elle 3.5, Son Ollie 1.5 (ages at time of cruise). Favorite Characters Dad - Chip & Dale, Mom - Minnie, Elle - Pete the Cat, Son - ANYONE!

Hi Everyone! This is our family's first cruise/first Disney cruise/first family vacation! My wife and I have cruised on RCCL & Carnival previously but are huge Disney fans! Cabin 7518 Dad - Adam, Mom - Stacey , Daughter Elle 3.5, Son Ollie 1.5 (ages at time of cruise). Favorite Characters Dad - Chip & Dale, Mom - Minnie, Elle - Pete the Cat, Son - ANYONE!

So excited for you! You and your family are going to love it!

Hello everyone!

My name is Holly and my DH and I will be joining all you fine people on this cruise. We will also be traveling with my Mom and Dad and my sister and her DD(8) & DS(5). This will be cruise number six for me and DH, and cruise one for everyone else (it took awhile to do some convincing!) We are on deck 8 in cabins 8612/8614/8616 and would love to join the FE group! A little bit about us:
DH and I are CM's at WDW. Mom and Dad live in NH and as of this moment my sister and her kids live in Shanghai, China. She has joined the disboards ad may or may not post as Goofygal1104. Excited to meet all of you!

:dumbo:

Good Morning folks,
Sorry about the absence. Life gets in the way at times and I haven't been here in a while. I am updating FE lists and will post them here later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter